Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling

If you had people at your beck and call and wanted to stalk someone, I would suspect it would not be difficult. Is his address, his work address and family residences known? If so--paps could do stake outs. Isn't that the way it works? So sooner or later if you really wanted to find out the answer you could. And if resources were not an issue, you could simultaneously do the same for Ben and if you didn't get your answer with one, you might get it with the other and thus either eliminate one and finalize the other.
Maybe I watch too much NCI and all that kind of thing, but can't you also go to places and buy GPS type thingies to track people? Plant one on your target--like behind his neck or something or subcutaneously and you would be able to track to your hearts content. :Spitoutdrink:

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 pm

I invited the ABC poster. Hopefully she will see the post. Smiley

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

evolvewines @nataliegetz no love on the fashion reviews = no free vino
5:40 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPad in reply to nataliegetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

rotfl

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

No, not on the ABC board. You can attempt to put up the website link but the mods will delete it. She may see it before it is deleted though.

BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I don't think I can send her a pm, can I?

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Here is the link to the ABC post ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From the alphabet board:

18 of 28Today, 11:47am
AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken

See all posts
Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP.  I live in NY as does JP.  Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply.  No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend.   I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them.  Not enough "evidence".....LOL  But trust me, I have my reasons.  It's JP,IMO.  Have a great weekend!  ;o)
Reply | Reply Quoted | Flag

We need to invite them here - we wouldn't think her reasons crazy...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 pm

From the alphabet board:

18 of 28Today, 11:47am
AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken

See all posts
Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP.  I live in NY as does JP.  Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply.  No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend.   I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them.  Not enough "evidence".....LOL  But trust me, I have my reasons.  It's JP,IMO.  Have a great weekend!  ;o)
Reply | Reply Quoted | Flag

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

JaimenLee

How VERY coincidental! giggling

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum: