SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna July 10th 2011, 3:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I'm guessing the wedding photos. Geez, they're really making this so obvious.

Samesies. It's like he's holding a gun to their heads to get married before Aug 2nd and finally get his wish. Don't do it, Jash, get the huge, fancy, bajillion dollar wedding instead!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by allykat July 10th 2011, 3:46 pm

michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...

Please let this not be about a wedding. I can't tolerate the thought of a wedding at FRC. hissyfit
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz July 10th 2011, 3:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister

Samesies. It's like he's holding a gun to their heads to get married before Aug 2nd and finally get his wish. Don't do it, Jash, get the huge, fancy, bajillion dollar wedding instead!

LOL. I'm almost starting to believe they got married at the FRC like some posters were thinking, but I'd like to think they're smarter than that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 July 10th 2011, 3:49 pm

Oh Lord, they done got married :Spitoutdrink:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes July 10th 2011, 3:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Oh Lord, they done got married :Spitoutdrink:

Aww, well they still look very happy, so they must not regret it.
Also, his tweet says "eventual outcome." If they were already married, wouldn't it just say "outcome"? Am I giving MF too much credit? :D
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 July 10th 2011, 3:59 pm

I cannot wait to see Ashley and JP being photographed wearing the traditional wedding attire in their group date. This is the clue that the fleissmaster is referring to, but it points to JP as the eventual groom-to- be and does not mean that they got married at the FRC.

Ashley is a smart girl, I do not think she will agree to a shot gun wedding :D I thought she is planning her wedding right now based on news reports.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit July 10th 2011, 4:01 pm

chicagoowl wrote:Would she go to a public mall in King of Prussia PA?

I can't see why not, I've seen pictures of her with a cup of Colombe coffee (Colombe is a coffee shop in Philly (between 19th and Walnut and Sansom)). The KOP mall is huge and is one of the largest on the East Coast.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2011, 4:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister

honestly, I would hope they realize that holding out would be better for them in every way. But purely from the business perspective I don't see how they would be that dumb. If they want to televise their wedding it would be majorly stupid to do it at the FRC and get nothing for it, all the drawbacks of a TV wedding with none of the benefits. I think both JP and Ben, being the smart businessmen that they are, wouldn't go along with it. And I think Ash, even though she might be more impressionable than the guys (esp after all the trauma TPTB have put her through) would see it that way too.

I hope so anyway! But I also gotta feel that IF there was ever a wedding at an FRC, the show would be doing some major hyping to get people to stay tuned, I don't see that happening right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose July 10th 2011, 4:14 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister

Could be an incredible date with Ben or wedding pictures of JP and Ashley. Whatever it is, unless there are flashing signs saying
THIS IS THE CLUE, I won't pick it up. no no no no duh duh

Me either! I don't trust Fleiss. Would he make it so obvious? no idea
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose July 10th 2011, 4:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

LOL. I'm almost starting to believe they got married at the FRC like some posters were thinking, but I'd like to think they're smarter than that.

Wait a second. He's got 3... at the end of love.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat July 10th 2011, 4:28 pm

Samantharose wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister

Could be an incredible date with Ben or wedding pictures of JP and Ashley. Whatever it is, unless there are flashing signs saying
THIS IS THE CLUE, I won't pick it up. no no no no duh duh

Me either! I don't trust Fleiss. Would he make it so obvious? no idea

Why would he even tweet it in the first place is my question. The only thing I can think of is the feedback the producers are still getting is that most people believe Ashley picked nobody and are losing interest, so, even though we see it as too obvious that she's picking JP, that's not the page the producers are on. Fleiss is looking for any angle to get people more interested in watching, and if he has to resort to teasing "clues", he will. Based on what we know about tomorrow night's episode, the wedding photo is the obvious clue that will put a more positive spin on the season for viewers. Maybe it's that, or maybe something will really jump out from Ben's date that we don't know about. I don't expect it to be something very subtle at this point, it's too late for subtleties, I think. They need to jack up ratings.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts July 10th 2011, 4:36 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Oh Lord, they done got married :Spitoutdrink:

Oh, please say it isn't so...they would be off their rocker to do that! no no no no no no duh duh duh
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers