SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by allykat Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm inclined to think this has something to do with a different date, probably Ben's. The wedding photo shoot as a clue is just too obvi. I will be watching Ben's date closer than ever for some something, anything, to tell me he could be the One. Another thought - could it have something to do with the way Ryan leaves, since we know he comes back?

I don't want this to be about the wedding shoot or any foreshadowing of a wedding at the end with JP. I can't deal with the thought of that. I. Just. Can't.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

ironcat wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Could be an incredible date with Ben or wedding pictures of JP and Ashley. Whatever it is, unless there are flashing signs saying
THIS IS THE CLUE, I won't pick it up. no no no no duh duh

Me either! I don't trust Fleiss. Would he make it so obvious? no idea

Why would he even tweet it in the first place is my question. The only thing I can think of is the feedback the producers are still getting is that most people believe Ashley picked nobody and are losing interest, so, even though we see it as too obvious that she's picking JP, that's not the page the producers are on. Fleiss is looking for any angle to get people more interested in watching, and if he has to resort to teasing "clues", he will. Based on what we know about tomorrow night's episode, the wedding photo is the obvious clue that will put a more positive spin on the season for viewers. Maybe it's that, or maybe something will really jump out from Ben's date that we don't know about. I don't expect it to be something very subtle at this point, it's too late for subtleties, I think. They need to jack up ratings.

I think if its the average viewer they are looking to draw back in, it has to be something blatantly obvious.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Samantharose wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
michie671 wrote:
fleissmeister
Tomorrow night's show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley's quest for love...
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Could be an incredible date with Ben or wedding pictures of JP and Ashley. Whatever it is, unless there are flashing signs saying
THIS IS THE CLUE, I won't pick it up. no no no no duh duh

Me either! I don't trust Fleiss. Would he make it so obvious? no idea

Why would he even tweet it in the first place is my question. The only thing I can think of is the feedback the producers are still getting is that most people believe Ashley picked nobody and are losing interest, so, even though we see it as too obvious that she's picking JP, that's not the page the producers are on. Fleiss is looking for any angle to get people more interested in watching, and if he has to resort to teasing "clues", he will. Based on what we know about tomorrow night's episode, the wedding photo is the obvious clue that will put a more positive spin on the season for viewers. Maybe it's that, or maybe something will really jump out from Ben's date that we don't know about. I don't expect it to be something very subtle at this point, it's too late for subtleties, I think. They need to jack up ratings.

I think if its the average viewer they are looking to draw back in, it has to be something blatantly obvious.

the only thing blantantly obvious from watching previews is JP wearing the tux. Lucas is wearing the taiwan form of a wedding "tux" and I'm not even sure what Ames's form of a tux is supposed to be for thou.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

What's interesting to me is his wording of "eventual outcome" .

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:19 pm

DMBFan wrote:What's interesting to me is his wording of "eventual outcome" .

Talk about ambiguous! This could be just about anything. Ryan leaving, coming back; Ben and Ashley date; JP an Ashley wedding pictures. I'm sure the posters here will come up with every scenario and I'll be changing my mind a million times with every argument. scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:20 pm

JP fans will say the tux, Ben fans will say his date, those who don't care will say Ryan's leaving!!! Maybe it has something to do with the cameraman!!! :gotcha:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Last I heard anything about cast contracts, the day of a big payoff for a televised wedding ended after Trista and Ryan collected one. The contract now grants rights to Next Entertainment to televise a wedding if one occurs within a set time after the finale airs, and the fee for this is also set.

A smart businessman - knowing this - might well see that an opportunity to give the show something that Fleiss has always wanted would be negotiable and would be worth some extra cash above and beyond the contract amount.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

I don't think we'll ever get a FRC wedding, that's just too risky after going what they go through and don't even really tell each other how they feel until maybe the FD's or LCD's. I think that ring is more of a promise ring than it is an engagement ring at that point. I do think that someday we'll get an ATFR wedding, and maybe they're making plans right now to do that right now. Maybe that's why Ashley got a bonus weekend with JP in NY too :lovekiss:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh my...I'm also going with the JP/Ashley wedding garb. I agree with the person that said that they are trying to draw the casual viewers back in. JP is obvious to many of us...not so obvious to the unspoiled who are still thinking of Bentley. Even if most want him to be F1.

Last edited by klarson79 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 pm

TheBachelorTV
Ashley looks great, as usual! #Bachelorette http://twitpic.com/5o9xh8 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 343104956
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't think we'll ever get a FRC wedding, that's just too risky after going what they go through and don't even really tell each other how they feel until maybe the FD's or LCD's. I think that ring is more of a promise ring than it is an engagement ring at that point. I do think that someday we'll get an ATFR wedding, and maybe they're making plans right now to do that right now. Maybe that's why Ashley got a bonus weekend with JP in NY too :lovekiss:

But if we're looking at edit and if JP is F1 then Ashley and JP have been totally honest with each other throughout the season. They may both feel ready to do something this quickly. As JP said in HK-he felt like it was a little bit of it was meant to be and Ashley agreed with him.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm

skitts wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Oh Lord, they done got married :Spitoutdrink:

Oh, please say it isn't so...they would be off their rocker to do that! no no no no no no duh duh duh

Maybe that explains the guy taking off at the FRC and Ashley running after him---his running from the wedding! (J/K) giggling
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers