Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by marloon on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Personally, I think it's extremely poor taste for Elan and Ben F. to publicly flaunt their relationship prior to the season ending. Get a room guys.

Too funny giggling

Yeah, they're on to him. I think Elan the Enforcer has a nice ring to it.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Personally, I think it's extremely poor taste for Elan and Ben F. to publicly flaunt their relationship prior to the season ending. Get a room guys.

Well, Ben did say that he wanted to try brunettes, since dating blondes wasn't working for him. giggling

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Don't you think that was just a joke??

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Personally, I think it's extremely poor taste for Elan and Ben F. to publicly flaunt their relationship prior to the season ending. Get a room guys.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well I guess if they didn't know Ben was on twitter, they do now. giggling

theyearofelan
Dearest Fernet, I believe we may need to take a short break from seeing each other. You have been wonderful to me. 20 minutes ago via web

evolvewines
@theyearofelan how dare you! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to theyearofelan

Chaslom4, I guess i am not updated on the works of Twitter it is very confusing to me altho i do have a twitter account i never use it, so what does this all mean ?

From an earlier tweet of Ben's, I believe Fernet is one of his wines. I was just mainly laughing because yearofelan is one of the producers and Ben(evolvewines) actually tweeted him back!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

As a Ben fan, there is my biggest red flag that he is not F1.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

So am I reading this correctly...Ash probably didn't want a potential fiance retweeting humiliating blogs about her?! Just kidding! Oh this season is too funny.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

word I agree

:brav:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm

AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

word I agree

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Yep I think that would be a huge red flag for people that Ben is not the F1. I would think TPTB would talk to him about that.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well I guess if they didn't know Ben was on twitter, they do now. giggling

theyearofelan
Dearest Fernet, I believe we may need to take a short break from seeing each other. You have been wonderful to me. 20 minutes ago via web

evolvewines
@theyearofelan how dare you! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to theyearofelan

Chaslom4, I guess i am not updated on the works of Twitter it is very confusing to me altho i do have a twitter account i never use it, so what does this all mean ?
Ok editing my post i think my little Pee Brain has figured it out and my guess is that Ben was not happy about it by the looks of his response :yes:

Last edited by LuvnIt on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum