Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Welcome Fleurdesel! So glad you are here! :wave:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Fleurdesel! Glad you joined the site!

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Shoesies wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

and as much as I hate to admit it, I also see JP/Ash not kissing a lot directly on the lips. Some of the times it's JP kissing her slightly to the right of her lips but it still looks hot IMO. We just need to be careful around this time of the season is usually when MF likes to start playing with us. LOL

Oh I have seen some tongue sugar happening with JP and Ash....just not all the time...and that scene on him behind her at Victoria Peak...OMG. It was almost X rated..at least in my mind... :hidingchair

... in my mind too! :gotcha:

Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

@Kelad9 wrote:
@Reality Mary wrote:
@gurlbrit wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

and as much as I hate to admit it, I also see JP/Ash not kissing a lot directly on the lips. Some of the times it's JP kissing her slightly to the right of her lips but it still looks hot IMO. We just need to be careful around this time of the season is usually when MF likes to start playing with us. LOL

Oh I have seen some tongue sugar happening with JP and Ash....just not all the time...and that scene on him behind her at Victoria Peak...OMG. It was almost X rated..at least in my mind... :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
IDK, Ashley looked all in when they were on the beach! LOL! I have noticed that they both do this little thing where after a kiss one will kiss the other like on the corner of their mouth. I need to watch again and more closely. Maybe that's just a little thing they do. She would not be the first that didn't allow tongues to be rammed down their throats. At this point, I think that JP respects anything that she asks of him.

Good luck, thanks for volunteering your time :gotcha:

Well, you know CA, it is a dirty job, but someone has to do it!! giggling

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm

IDK, Ashley looked all in when they were on the beach! LOL! I have noticed that they both do this little thing where after a kiss one will kiss the other like on the corner of their mouth. I need to watch again and more closely. Maybe that's just a little thing they do. She would not be the first that didn't allow tongues to be rammed down their throats. At this point, I think that JP respects anything that she asks of him.

Good luck, thanks for volunteering your time :gotcha:

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

I have noticed Ashley kissing him and then turning her face away. Noticed this more than a couple of times. Perhaps its nothing. Plus I will probably need to :hidingchair.

The passion I notice is definitely JP. He is all in. And the one making those scenes look hot.

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.

Bwahahaha! Priceless.

Seriously though, the Ben/Ash connection has been there, the guys have commented on it, it just hasn't been shown to us. Starting episode 7 we'll get to start seeing it.

I think we saw some of it in epi 5 on their date, but they spent a lot of time telling us why he will be F2 and not F1.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

I have noticed Ashley kissing him and then turning her face away. Noticed this more than a couple of times. Perhaps its nothing. Plus I will probably need to :hidingchair.

The passion I notice is definitely JP. He is all in. And the one making those scenes look hot.

I think they kind of have a lip - then cheek kiss sequence going between them. if you look at a lot of their kisses they kiss on the lips then most times jp kisses her cheek really close to her lips...sometimes she kisses his cheek...

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 am

@noobsleuth wrote:
@Reality Mary wrote:
Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.

Bwahahaha! Priceless.

Seriously though, the Ben/Ash connection has been there, the guys have commented on it, it just hasn't been shown to us. Starting episode 7 we'll get to start seeing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum