SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Brooks seems a bit effeminate. I am a bit unsold on him being F1.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 pm

I am thinking maybe Brooks gets wind of the intimate kissign between DRew and Des and questions where he stands. She becomes very upset because he cant handle this, and she thinks maybe Brooks is ready to walk as well. They decide to get deep in covo both realize how much they want to be together but as the lead she is unable to really tell him anything more than he already knows and that is why she is upset. I do believe like so many of you that, it is definitely DES being held and comforted by Brooks in the crying scene. I bet she wants to spill her guts and knows she is NOT allowed to, becuase at that point i think Brooks from what we saw this epi, is becoming uncomfortable with her connection with someone of the other guys. JMO

I hope she keeps a detailed Diary that she is able to share with him now as they watch these episodes together so Brooks can see how she was really feeling the whole way through this crazy process and that he was at the forefront of her mind almost  always.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Seems to me like Brooks does something to hurt her. She's sitting there crying 'I don't deserve to be broken hearted'. Plus, that VO of him saying there's nothing he can do to make it better.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Di_ATL wrote:I am thinking maybe Brooks gets wind of the intimate kissign between DRew and Des and questions where he stands. She becomes very upset because he cant handle this, and she thinks maybe Brooks is ready to walk as well. They decide to get deep in covo both realize how much they want to be together but as the lead she is unable to really tell him anything more than he already knows and that is why she is upset. I do believe like so many of you that, it is definitely DES being held and comforted by Brooks in the crying scene. I bet she wants to spill her guts and knows she is NOT allowed to, becuase at that point i think Brooks from what we saw this epi, is becoming uncomfortable with her connection with someone of the other guys. JMO

I hope she keeps a detailed Diary that she is able to share with him now as they watch these episodes together so Brooks can see how she was really feeling the whole way through this crazy process and that he was at the forefront of her mind almost  always.

Or may be just WATCH the show because its pretty obvious -JK...Hugesmile

Yeah a journal would be nice ala Ashley!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

ITA, they should be watching together, and on Monday nites prior to the epi airing on TV ( edited version by Fleissmonster) he should read her thoughts from the diary, during the original filming. This way he can see how much Fleis is manipulating things etc.

And of course watch together, watch their parts and ala kiss, make out while the drama is airing... JMO 
DES to Brooks whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

I read RS's blog this morning, I was wondering if he knew of something coming out in the tabloids tomorrow...just a thought
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 pm

sbolduc wrote:I read RS's blog this morning, I was wondering if he knew of something coming out in the tabloids tomorrow...just a thought

He would never left then report something before he did.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I read RS's blog this morning, I was wondering if he knew of something coming out in the tabloids tomorrow...just a thought

Yeah...RS never misses an opportunity to say "I told you so".  I think its about something on the show. If it was some tab story I think he would say. Sounds like it could be a whole lot of nothing to me. Gotta imagine the lackluster season is hurting his site traffic too, so anything to keep um coming back!giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 pm

sfrank wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

Yeah...RS never misses an opportunity to say "I told you so".  I think its about something on the show. If it was some tab story I think he would say. Sounds like it could be a whole lot of nothing to me. Gotta imagine the lackluster season is hurting his site traffic too, so anything to keep um coming back!giggling

He teased his previous tweet "Brooks, Brooks, Brooks...." stating he would reveal what it meant at some point.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 pm

see2love wrote:Brooks seems a bit effeminate. I am a bit unsold on him being F1.

I suppose to some he might seem a little bit. But I just think he's sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

As long as he doesn't brush his hair behind his ears or sit with his legs crossed I'm good! He's still sexy to me. Hugesmile
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm

b wrote:
sfrank wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

He teased his previous tweet "Brooks, Brooks, Brooks...." stating he would reveal what it meant at some point.

Yes, that's my point. The tweet was last week...cut to one week later and he continues to "tease" it. Keep um coming back...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever