SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 pm

TrustxLove wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 42s
It only took 2 hours to get home from the beach. The beach is 20 miles away.

Perhaps they stopped somewhere on the way home :gotcha::giggle:

Mulholland Dr, aka: makeout lane, isnt far. giggling

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm

landrje wrote:
umngirl wrote:
landrje wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:
landrje wrote:Any clue what or to whom Catherine is referring?

Catherine Giudici‏@clmgiudici        10m
@AnnaB3rl1n @msleamichele @EsteeStanley thanks :) she's gorge so that's a huge compliment - even Sean had to do a double take with that shot

Lea Michele. She's from Glee.

I get that ... I just can't find the tweet Catherine is responding to. Wonder who the "she" is that someone thinks is "gorge," and apparently made "even Sean" do a double take? (love the way Cat said that, by the way)

I'm guessing whoever sent the tweet deleted it, but I'm thinking this AnnaB3rl1n person tweeted her a picture of Lea Michele and said they looked alike. Which Cat responded to.

ding ding ding ... I think we have an answer; AnnaB3rl1n is from Seattle and probably knows Catherine. Makes perfect sense

Here's the tweet that was probably deleted and she tweeted it again.
@AnnaB3rl1n 1m
“@msleamichele: #throwbackthursday My first fitting with @EsteeStanley back in '09! pic.twitter.com/dBOxsthGzv” you look like @clmgiudici here!
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Bljt4g10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Using my new found skill. Thanks Sophie. here's the car IG vid:

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 pm

lipsis wrote:

Using my new found skill. Thanks Sophie. here's the car IG vid:

The fact they are listening to Slow Jamz makes me love them even more.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Thanks Lipsis. One of these days one of will have to teach me how to bring pictures and videos over myself! I have photobucket but that is a far as I have gone!

Don't you bet his phone is full of videos he has taken of Cat over the last few months? We just got to get him to post them to IG!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

So.... the two hour drive.... Sean needs to learn the locals' secrets. I grew up in LA and my mom was afraid to drive the freeway, so I grew up knowing how to get anywhere without it. But they left the beach at 4:00- the exact worst time for traffic. Their first challenge was Pacific Coast Highway which can take forever (and I'm sure is worse now than the last time I drove on it).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

you guys. they are killing me with all of their vids & pics. thanks again for putting them all in one place so I don't have like 20 different tabs open. ha. giggling

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 8554319625_3737a89572_t catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 8555428414_13183c9699_t catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 8555428450_fee0585c93_t catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:11 pm

jcrbil wrote:So.... the two hour drive.... Sean needs to learn the locals' secrets.  I grew up in LA and my mom was afraid to drive the freeway, so I grew up knowing how to get anywhere without it.  But they left the beach at 4:00- the exact worst time for traffic.  Their first challenge was Pacific Coast Highway which can take forever (and I'm sure is worse now than the last time I drove on it).

Surface streets are no better anymore. Every time I use them the lights and the backup cause me to take just as long as if I stayed on the freeway. Ya just cant win.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:Yes, you know Sean's convictions must be extremely strong.  As for Catherine, she does seem quite modest.  Before the first kiss, she seemed so shy about kissing him that he had to say "you can look up anytime now" before she'd kiss him.  And I was always puzzled as to why she pulled away from him when he was kissing her on the head.  I think she was a bit embarrassed about the cameraman there.  So she does seem a bit innocent.  

Frankly, I'm surprised with Desiree's quickness at kissing everyone on her season.  When she and Brooks were in that ice house, he was barely finished talking when she starts kissing him.  I don't think Cat could've been The Bachelorette, as she is shyer and would not have felt comfortable kissing every guy.  I mean, she has a bubbly personality and can be very outgoing but  I think when it comes to affection, she is more reserved.

I noticed that too with Desiree.  She's definitely not shy kissing the guys. Sean also kissed a lot of the girls. Frankly, I don't know how someone can swap saliva with many people in one date.  To me that's an intimate act.  I would have such a hard time with it. That is something that I don't care for with this show.  Is it a requirement for the lead to kiss almost every contestant?  I wish that they would just talk and get to know each other better.  How is it in real life dating?  Does one kiss right away on the first date or take time to get to know the person before kissing.  I'm curious because I don't have much experience on this. I married really young.

Yes, Sean kissed a lot of girls but somehow, I feel like Des is trying too hard to kiss everyone.  Like she thinks it's mandatory to kiss every guy.  I'd rather they (bach/ettes) get to know everyone first and then when romantic, special moments arise, then go ahead and kiss.  Des seems to kiss guys even when it's not a romantic moment.  They have a conversation and then she just starts kissing them.

As for real life dating, everyone is different.  Some kiss on first dates and others wait longer.  I never kissed anyone unless it was serious.

Thanks Poppycorn. I feel the same way about kissing.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 pm

What are these pictures Elan speaks of and why aren't they on the internet already? I'm guessing they include Sean in little clothing judging by his response to Elan.
@merrclerrr 1h
@theyearofelan still waiting on that shout out from @SeanLowe09 ... Move a little quicker or else
@SeanLowe09 28m
@merrclerrr never trust @theyearofelan with anything.
‏@theyearofelan 24m
@SeanLowe09 you throwing shade, Lowe?
@SeanLowe09 14m
@theyearofelan never. Okay a little.
@theyearofelan 13m
@SeanLowe09 don't make me release those photos from London!
@SeanLowe09 6m
@theyearofelan That would be a popular photo here in California given today's events.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Videos

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 am

Hit quote on my post and you'll see the code used and copy it (everything after "trying:")... just replace the http.... .mp4 code with whatever video link you have...

Try it with the dog video if you want : http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/34b19da6de9011e28f8322000a9f18ae_101.mp4

Hi,
Total newbie here. Love these videos when I can see them. Screwed up my computer uploading/upgrading versions trying to view the videos. Now I have so much spam and advertising! I'll uninstall soon. Can someone provide the addresses for the other videos like Sophienette did for the dog video? Please?! Thank you so much in advance! This is the only I can see these videos at the moment.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 am

Hi again,
I don't know what I did, but I can see these videos now. :)
Thanks anyways. Go SeanCat! Love them!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn