SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Us outsiders (Canada) who cant see Jay Leno's vid on the above link is there some where else it might be to view.TIA

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Happy Birthday to adorable little Maddex today! cheerleader

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 pm

atem wrote:Happy Birthday to adorable little Maddex today! cheerleader

I tweeted Brad... It's so funny, My Tristan's birthday is today as well... and My Alice shares the same birthday as Emily's Ricki! (6-29)... Weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 pm

DKWillis wrote:Us outsiders (Canada) who cant see Jay Leno's vid on the above link is there some where else it might be to view.TIA

I'm not sure where it is available for Canada but it is on hulu and the nbc site.

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm

sophienette wrote:

I tweeted Brad... It's so funny, My Tristan's birthday is today as well... and My Alice shares the same birthday as Emily's Ricki! (6-29)... Weird!

That's cool!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Thanks Atem! He's having a great day!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

That's cool!  
Happy birthday to Tristan today and hope its been a special day!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 am

sophienette wrote:

hbbanner Maddex & Tristan  celebrate

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:35 pm

I forgot to say on the last episode Congrats to Maddex for getting his first exposure on national tv! Loved the adorable pic used! Hee!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 am

Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:

LOL Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 am

sophienette wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:

LOL Thanks Smiley

:Happy Birthday  to Alice! Hope she has a wonderful day. cheerleader
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+2
dflynn
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum