Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer on June 29th 2011, 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.

rotfl Ben does seem to be a little "tipsy" most of the time (Ames too, come to think of it) I think Ben likes Dino better than Ashley and would rather have a 1/1 with him at a nightclub :gotcha:

eta - I'm talking bromance nothing more btw

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on June 29th 2011, 9:13 am

Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on June 29th 2011, 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, NV. Last season, Emily was shown to be more quiet and reserved and also more private with how she was feeling. Could be Ben has those same characteristics. Some people keep their thoughts to themselves, while some put it all out there.

There are also people that are not comfortable with conflict and avoid it whenever possible. On the other hand, there are those that like to stir up the pot! :stirthepot

You could be right, but last season was also dubbed the Emily show, so we know that she was front and centre every episode, one way or the other but Ben just seems to pretty much non-existant at this point, and it has to be for a reason, from an editing point anyway. I think we'll know why at the FRC.

Yep, we are on the same page and I think it could be a little of both. Ben certainly seems more reserved than Ryan P. for example, but we also know that he must be talking to some extent and that seems to be on the cutting room floor. I am curious to see how his edit changes in the coming weeks. TPTB have to rev up his edit in order for us to think Ashley chooses him for F1. She certainly seems distraught and in conflict over her choice at the end. Especially that convo with JP in the yellow shirt and Ash in the brown one. They have to make it look interesting and not a slam dunk.

I agree with both of you. Maybe what Ben says ends up on the cutting room floor because what he says does not advance the story they are telling along. It does seem that every season there are "parts" they cast in picking the Bach/Ette group of people.

Spot on, girl! :gotcha: We know one thing for sure...We are through episode 7 and they have not given us a storyline with Ben, other than that he is a sweet and humorous guy. I think that is about to change in order to keep the viewing public wondering, though!

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on June 29th 2011, 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

and as much as I hate to admit it, I also see JP/Ash not kissing a lot directly on the lips. Some of the times it's JP kissing her slightly to the right of her lips but it still looks hot IMO. We just need to be careful around this time of the season is usually when MF likes to start playing with us. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on June 29th 2011, 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

Reality Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on June 29th 2011, 8:40 am

I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 29th 2011, 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, NV. Last season, Emily was shown to be more quiet and reserved and also more private with how she was feeling. Could be Ben has those same characteristics. Some people keep their thoughts to themselves, while some put it all out there.

There are also people that are not comfortable with conflict and avoid it whenever possible. On the other hand, there are those that like to stir up the pot! :stirthepot

You could be right, but last season was also dubbed the Emily show, so we know that she was front and centre every episode, one way or the other but Ben just seems to pretty much non-existant at this point, and it has to be for a reason, from an editing point anyway. I think we'll know why at the FRC.

Yep, we are on the same page and I think it could be a little of both. Ben certainly seems more reserved than Ryan P. for example, but we also know that he must be talking to some extent and that seems to be on the cutting room floor. I am curious to see how his edit changes in the coming weeks. TPTB have to rev up his edit in order for us to think Ashley chooses him for F1. She certainly seems distraught and in conflict over her choice at the end. Especially that convo with JP in the yellow shirt and Ash in the brown one. They have to make it look interesting and not a slam dunk.

I agree with both of you. Maybe what Ben says ends up on the cutting room floor because what he says does not advance the story they are telling along. It does seem that every season there are "parts" they cast in picking the Bach/Ette group of people.

Spot on, girl! :gotcha: We know one thing for sure...We are through episode 7 and they have not given us a storyline with Ben, other than that he is a sweet and humorous guy. I think that is about to change in order to keep the viewing public wondering, though!

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on June 29th 2011, 7:32 am

Reality Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 29th 2011, 7:19 am

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on June 29th 2011, 7:15 am

Hello guys
my favorite line of this episode was CH to Ashley : "i'm not going to mess with you " hahaha really Chris ?

bilolo

Female Posts : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on June 29th 2011, 7:03 am

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 29th 2011, 6:53 am

Thanks for your thoughts, NV. Last season, Emily was shown to be more quiet and reserved and also more private with how she was feeling. Could be Ben has those same characteristics. Some people keep their thoughts to themselves, while some put it all out there.

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum