SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Sidenote: I am going to have way too much fun making avis of their date. Smiley

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 87b72b10 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 86669110 Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

WOW @ that date!! my heart was beating the whole time watching it....... what an amazing date! they seem so emotionally connected in each touch/kiss/look WOAH i'm shocked that TPTB showed us all of what they showed us!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

San wrote:If he is not F1, well then that's a shame. giggling They are the perfect pair. IMO

I'm on this train too. If he's not F1, this show is rigged and everyone is a hired actor. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is. Suspect

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I fully expect for them to show us some really great moments with Ben and Ash in the coming episodes (his 1-1)....Then everyone will be all confused again on who the F1 is.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

richlp wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Doats wrote:
NadjaM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
albean99 wrote:Loved the 1 on 1 time with Ben. He really opened up to her and she looked very lovey dovey with him. kisses

It was a very romantic moment in a very beautiful setting! :yes:

I agree! I'm not even rooting for them and I have to say it was really sweet and lovey.

I hate how Ryan is with Ashley and I hate how they're all going to gang up on her now. Ugh.

I really hope Ryan doesn't become the next Bach. He's too unrelatable. Kind of like Jake. They just seem robotic (happy robot) and it's very difficult to empathize with them, feel connected to them, or even care.

Yes to the bolded and I feel the same. Too smiley. Too happy.

I agree too....he totally reminds me of Jake.

Careful... Ryan's mom is here tonight...

Yup. I'm getting ready to dodge tomatoes...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

best date ever!!!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

The train scene was HoT! Whew!!! He's so freakin cuddly and yummy.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

mnmhughes wrote:That moment on the tram when he put his hands on the glass and leaned in to kiss her neck -- HOTNESS!!

Umm....yeah!!!!!!!!

I'm with umngirl...no way is he not F1. More than anything because I don't know who in the heck is going to surpass him with a few weeks left. We're getting a repeat of Ali & Roberto...they're showing the love story.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

NadjaM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
albean99 wrote:Loved the 1 on 1 time with Ben. He really opened up to her and she looked very lovey dovey with him. kisses

It was a very romantic moment in a very beautiful setting! :yes:

I agree! I'm not even rooting for them and I have to say it was really sweet and lovey.

I hate how Ryan is with Ashley and I hate how they're all going to gang up on her now. Ugh.

I really hope Ryan doesn't become the next Bach. He's too unrelatable. Kind of like Jake. They just seem robotic (happy robot) and it's very difficult to empathize with them, feel connected to them, or even care.

That's just your opinion. He comes across as a confident, positive guy. He's not a poser, he's proud of what he's accomplished in life. Ryan doesn't need this show for fame and fortune. You find him unrelatable, but for many we find it refreshing that he is accomplished, confident and excited about life. Ryan is not like Jake. Ryan doesn't come across as fake. Quite the opposite. He has no reason to be fake/ He's probably worked hard his whole life to get good grades and earn a solid living. No wonder he is positive about his life. Being happy is a blessing. It's RARE and should be encouraged. Ryan doesn't need Empahty. Ryan isn't seeking connection in order to be the next bachelor. Maybe that was Jake, but Ryan has a successful company and isn't looking to get into hollywood. At least play fair and admit it's just YOUR opinion that people don't relate to him. Many viewers find him very genuine and appreciate that he is not afraid to be energetic and positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

richlp wrote:How many hookers does JP have to get caught in bed with to blow this deal?

At least 7! Maybe more.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

San wrote:I fully expect for them to show us some really great moments with Ben and Ash in the coming episodes (his 1-1)....Then everyone will be all confused again on who the F1 is.

For sure...but I can't see anything surpassing what we just saw. No way.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

During Ali's season, was it this obvious that she was going to pick Roberto???

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls