Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

@Pattycake92 wrote:They were very stingy with JP scenes in the preview but I think this is him.

I wonder when this is because RS said Ashley wore a turquoise bikini on one of her last times with JP? FD or LCD? There is also a cap of them walking on the beach and he is wearing a blue shirt.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 am

Whoever the guy in this screencap is he is wearing black shorts and Ashley is wearing a purple swim suit. Now we know Dino wears orange shorts and Ashley wears a purple bikini on their date as well.

See the purple top?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 am

Think thats JP.
Diana

Female Posts : 6629

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:42 am

@Love_Me wrote:Whoever the guy in this screencap is he is wearing black shorts and Ashley is wearing a purple swim suit. Now we know Dino wears orange shorts and Ashley wears a purple bikini on their date as well.

See the purple top?

Hey there Love_Me...and thanks so much for inviting me here. I was missing everyone so much.... :yes:

Sorry I can't do SCs, but there is another SC in this series, that shows a touch of orange underneath the black band of the man's shorts. Don't know how to bring it here, but I noticed the orange immediately when I was looking at the series of SCs of this scene. Still don't have a clue who it is though. giggling Thanks
Karey
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 am

If you look under the guy's armpit, you can see the outline of what appears to be pretty prominent pectorals, while the lower torso is rather slim; I know that JP has this kind of build, not sure about the others.

Can anyone grab sc's of JP's, Ben's and Dino's bare chests for comparison purposes only? :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 am

Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

On this previews from last night we see Ashley hugging a guy with a 'bare back'. This guy appears to be Ben or Constantine for the hair (but the height seems to be more like Ben).
Then we also see in the previews Ashley crying wearing a creamy coloured, spaghetti strapped top. I think that these two locations belong together and the crying is connected to the hugging scene. You will notice that there is the same 'splotchy brown' area on the left of the scenes and an orange curtain/background on the right. In between these two is a bluish courtyard(?).

In the hugging pic, the blue background is not as noticeable but you will see the bluish tones on Ashley's arms as she hugs the guy. It almost appears at first as if she is wearing a long sleeved, blue garment but she isn't. As her arms come around his neck, they are bare. The blue comes from the background OR editing.

So while this appears to be a hot romantic 'bare' (sic) hug, it in reality must be a sad event. I will try to post the SCs .

IF you watch this clip in slow motion, you will see there is a split second of sparkle on her 'dress/negligee/top' in the hugging pic. It is caught between the chest and extended arm of the guy as she reaches in for the hug. The rest of her is shrouded in that bluish hue.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

@ironcat wrote:If you look under the guy's armpit, you can see the outline of what appears to be pretty prominent pectorals, while the lower torso is rather slim; I know that JP has this kind of build, not sure about the others.

Can anyone grab sc's of JP's, Ben's and Dino's bare chests for comparison purposes only? :giggle:

Someone has been spending too much time in the SC threads :gotcha: rotfl
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 am

@JordynRoses wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

On this previews from last night we see Ashley hugging a guy with a 'bare back'. This guy appears to be Ben or Constantine for the hair (but the height seems to be more like Ben).
Then we also see in the previews Ashley crying wearing a creamy coloured, spaghetti strapped top. I think that these two locations belong together and the crying is connected to the hugging scene. You will notice that there is the same 'splotchy brown' area on the left of the scenes and an orange curtain/background on the right. In between these two is a bluish courtyard(?).

In the hugging pic, the blue background is not as noticeable but you will see the bluish tones on Ashley's arms as she hugs the guy. It almost appears at first as if she is wearing a long sleeved, blue garment but she isn't. As her arms come around his neck, they are bare. The blue comes from the background OR editing.

So while this appears to be a hot romantic 'bare' (sic) hug, it in reality must be a sad event. I will try to post the SCs .

IF you watch this clip in slow motion, you will see there is a split second of sparkle on her 'dress/negligee/top' in the hugging pic. It is caught between the chest and extended arm of the guy as she reaches in for the hug. The rest of her is shrouded in that bluish hue.

Good pick up! Maybe this is Constantine's date, and it's not going well as speculated.

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

Max64 wrote:
@JordynRoses wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

Good pick up! Maybe this is Constantine's date, and it's not going well as speculated.

I think its Constantine's date also, its not JP's back, its not long enough.
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 am

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

I think it's Ben Ashley is hugging and goes with the pool shot in pg 1.

There are pics of Ames that confuse me. They seem to be a fantasy date but the one coming up is the 3 on 1 date where they're doing wedding pics and then it's the HTDs.

albean99

Female Posts : 12324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum