Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nikkij_26 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????

Agentcurls went to the ATFR and posted it and AK had someone who went also that confirmed it. It's been posted in the threads you've been posting in and JP's thread.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

JP is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.

At this point this may be moot with Agentcurls posting info regarding who is the F1 from the ATFR taping. SO no real need to go over it.

No mudbath on Dino's FD, they were talking at dinner when they cut to the President's speech. Said it would continue in it's entirety after the speech.

Speech over, back to the show. Dino just left.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Coastal wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.

At this point this may be moot with Agentcurls posting info regarding who is the F1 from the ATFR taping. SO no real need to go over it.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm

@deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind

Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

k.. another day that we have to walk on our tiptoes I guess.

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:it is all good high five

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

San wrote:

I brought this up the other day, but don't have much to prove if it is or isn't. Just seems to go with the date he is on during his FD. I watched it and watched it on my TV to get a better idea to know avail. So I dropped it as I don't know if it's Dino or not, and I don't think it proved who is or isn't F1 anyway.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Titou wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Living on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Surely we all have different reasons for being on the board. Sleuthing is about facts and personally, I do not like to waste time on the irrelevant. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be :gotcha:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Yep, cause when it comes right down to it..... why bother sleuthing anything?? the story will eventually be revealed at the FRC and ATFR ... so why bother analyzing shadows or watches or moles when it's only a matter of time before we will now how it ends. It interests us to do it, it's something we look forward to every season ..... sometimes our reward is bragging rights... and sometimes we eat crow. giggling but either way, we'll continue to do what we do.....

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum