Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind

Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

Ditto the mud bath thingy. I refuse to use public hot tubs anymore with all the germs out there. I don't care if they boil them in chlorox which they generally smell like.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

If I were anywhere near a sulphur bath, my gag refex would kick in big time. I was near where Jake and Vienna did theirs in St Lucia and I had to leave. My stomach wasn't the same for about 12 hours after. A regular mud bath would be a whole lot of fun though.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry-- I meant the collective "we" .... I didn't do much more than concur with the evidence that others brought forward. Didn't mean to take credit for the find-- I definitely did not come up with it.

ETA-- IC, you are right, until we have a face to confirm; we won't know for certain.

There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley

did not mean you would take credt of any kind

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

@Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Do you mean, why bother to attempt to correctly identify a screencap? Well, why not? I'm always curious to know what I'm seeing when I look at a screencap; how significant it is beyond identifying it correctly is highly variable; depends on what it is we are looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry-- I meant the collective "we" .... I didn't do much more than concur with the evidence that others brought forward. Didn't mean to take credit for the find-- I definitely did not come up with it.

ETA-- IC, you are right, until we have a face to confirm; we won't know for certain.

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Titou wrote:

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US rotfl

Maybe it will turn out to be Ben, but a guy having a T-shirt tan line on his arm when he has been in a tropical climate is not unique. It's highly posssible that all three guys have something similar on their arms (unless of course one of them shows up tonight in an Ed-like tank top, and then all bets are off! rotfl ).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US rotfl

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

ETA-- sorry, I've been looking and I can't find it but maybe someone else can point you to the sc evidence

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum