Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by deedreamer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:55 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.

Ok, I see what you mean. Smiley Wouldn't it be funny if mud bath guy was neither Ben nor JP? giggling

btw, your avatar is sooo adorable! I love it!
Thanks, I made it the other night but didn't know how to post from my computer for other users to use....any are welcome to it Smiley

deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.

Ok, I see what you mean. Smiley Wouldn't it be funny if mud bath guy was neither Ben nor JP? giggling

btw, your avatar is sooo adorable! I love it!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 pm

San wrote:

deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

:yes: IA Don't know if it was ever determined that Mud bath was Dino ...

Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Living on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

AFK wrote:I don't understand why we're only looking at the toast positions for Jillian and Ali's seasons? I know many of you think it's a pattern, but two in a row does not make it one.

apophenia: the human tendency to seek patterns in random nature in general

Because they are the most current Bachlorettes. The pattern changes every so often, so I used the F3 Toast position of last two Bachlorettes

Since the pattern changes often, who's to say it hasn't changed this season?
As for the convo's about Ash's gift giving... Is there a pattern for that also? Do they ALWAYS give a gift to F1 and F2 and NEVER to F3 and F4 families? Just wondering. I haven't heard that one before.

The toast position is not even a clue. Why sleuth the irrelevant. The F1 returns to the room after seeing off the F4, they come together and toast. No big deal.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We also have to remember that we're talking about real, normal people who have real emotions and may not fit into a certain edit or pattern. :yes:

LOLOL... oh... i'm sorry... you were serious...

How would you describe them? :gotcha:

'Normal' is not a word I would use for anyone that agrees to go on a show that is built upon a premise that you're handsome/beautiful, can't find love, and are going to find the love of your life and possibly get engaged in a few weeks, if you can beat out 20 -25 other 'normal' people with the same alleged goal...

I knew you wouldn't disappoint! :giggle:

I WILL give you 'real'... in the sense that they occupy a space in time... like 'real' boobs...

Lol... not many 'real' boobs on the Bachelor shows.

Far more 'real boobs'... than 'real' boobs

True.. actually the Bachelorette is where you will find "real boobs" with 'real' boobs.

Y'all are cracking me up! rofl rofl rofl

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We also have to remember that we're talking about real, normal people who have real emotions and may not fit into a certain edit or pattern. :yes:

'Normal' is not a word I would use for anyone that agrees to go on a show that is built upon a premise that you're handsome/beautiful, can't find love, and are going to find the love of your life and possibly get engaged in a few weeks, if you can beat out 20 -25 other 'normal' people with the same alleged goal...

I WILL give you 'real'... in the sense that they occupy a space in time... like 'real' boobs...

Far more 'real boobs'... than 'real' boobs

True.. actually the Bachelorette is where you will find "real boobs" with 'real' boobs.

chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 am

They're all real if you can touch them. :yes:

Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 am

You are on form tonight yes

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum