SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by marloon Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Gina wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

If I were anywhere near a sulphur bath, my gag refex would kick in big time. I was near where Jake and Vienna did theirs in St Lucia and I had to leave. My stomach wasn't the same for about 12 hours after. A regular mud bath would be a whole lot of fun though.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Gina wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

Ditto the mud bath thingy. I refuse to use public hot tubs anymore with all the germs out there. I don't care if they boil them in chlorox which they generally smell like.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind

Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Yep, cause when it comes right down to it..... why bother sleuthing anything?? the story will eventually be revealed at the FRC and ATFR ... so why bother analyzing shadows or watches or moles when it's only a matter of time before we will now how it ends. It interests us to do it, it's something we look forward to every season ..... sometimes our reward is bragging rights... and sometimes we eat crow. giggling but either way, we'll continue to do what we do.....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind

k.. another day that we have to walk on our tiptoes I guess.

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be :gotcha:

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Surely we all have different reasons for being on the board. Sleuthing is about facts and personally, I do not like to waste time on the irrelevant. Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 949729897

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Titou wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 2248969230

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 737837369 I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!! Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 550657593

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

San wrote:
deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I brought this up the other day, but don't have much to prove if it is or isn't. Just seems to go with the date he is on during his FD. I watched it and watched it on my TV to get a better idea to know avail. So I dropped it as I don't know if it's Dino or not, and I don't think it proved who is or isn't F1 anyway.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 2248969230

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 737837369 I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!! Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 57 550657593

:it is all good high five

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm

deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Coastal wrote:
deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.

At this point this may be moot with Agentcurls posting info regarding who is the F1 from the ATFR taping. SO no real need to go over it.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl