Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by marloon on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

@Gina wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.


If I were anywhere near a sulphur bath, my gag refex would kick in big time. I was near where Jake and Vienna did theirs in St Lucia and I had to leave. My stomach wasn't the same for about 12 hours after. A regular mud bath would be a whole lot of fun though.

marloon

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

@Gina wrote:For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

Ditto the mud bath thingy. I refuse to use public hot tubs anymore with all the germs out there. I don't care if they boil them in chlorox which they generally smell like.
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 28078
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind


Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

@Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 28078
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by northernviewer on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
@Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Yep, cause when it comes right down to it..... why bother sleuthing anything?? the story will eventually be revealed at the FRC and ATFR ... so why bother analyzing shadows or watches or moles when it's only a matter of time before we will now how it ends. It interests us to do it, it's something we look forward to every season ..... sometimes our reward is bragging rights... and sometimes we eat crow. giggling but either way, we'll continue to do what we do.....
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4641
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind


Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

k.. another day that we have to walk on our tiptoes I guess.

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be :gotcha:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Living on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
@Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Because that's what many of the collective we do. It's all a part of sleuthing, imho. Just like why we try to figure out locations of dates, the designer brand of clothing they wear or anything else. No harm, no foul. It's harmless fun.

Surely we all have different reasons for being on the board. Sleuthing is about facts and personally, I do not like to waste time on the irrelevant.

Living

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Titou wrote:
@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind


Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

k.. another day that we have to walk on our tiptoes I guess.

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be



I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!!
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

San wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I brought this up the other day, but don't have much to prove if it is or isn't. Just seems to go with the date he is on during his FD. I watched it and watched it on my TV to get a better idea to know avail. So I dropped it as I don't know if it's Dino or not, and I don't think it proved who is or isn't F1 anyway.
avatar
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 49
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:
@LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley did not mean you would take credt of any kind


Sorry-- didn't mean to infer consensus at all either. My bad--

k.. another day that we have to walk on our tiptoes I guess.

LibbyBell: sorry, my remark was just a gentle tease because each day we have a different conclusion. The "we" of today will not be the same "we" of tomorrow. We does not really exist in a forum because it is a place where there will be never a consensus of any kind.... and that is okay. So please do not take it personally it was not meant to be



I'm good-- my feelings aren't hurt. I wasn't sure if I'd offended you so I was just trying to be conciliatory! I haven't wanted to step on any toes either!!

:it is all good high five

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 pm

@deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nikkij_26 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Coastal wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.


At this point this may be moot with Agentcurls posting info regarding who is the F1 from the ATFR taping. SO no real need to go over it.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum