Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Cupcake for the earlier SC. It definitely looks like a bathing suit in the hugging pick. I wish I could make screencaps

What do you think though about the same tree on the left side for both the beige top crying scene and the hugging pic?
Same night, same guy?
Maybe the beige sparkly top was taken when she was 'dressed up' AFTER the swim hugging pic???

I assume the sparkly thing is her RC dress for the f3. That would explain it being in the same location because I'm sure they were swimming at the resort.

albean99

Female Posts : 11556

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks Cupcake for the earlier SC. It definitely looks like a bathing suit in the hugging pick. I wish I could make screencaps

What do you think though about the same tree on the left side for both the beige top crying scene and the hugging pic?
Same night, same guy?
Maybe the beige sparkly top was taken when she was 'dressed up' AFTER the swim hugging pic???

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think it's Ben Ashley is hugging and goes with the pool shot in pg 1.

There are pics of Ames that confuse me. They seem to be a fantasy date but the one coming up is the 3 on 1 date where they're doing wedding pics and then it's the HTDs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

albean99, I was just watching Ames' first 1-on-1 date with Ashley and that first screen capture of him appears to be from that date. The background looks the same from what I was watching.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9293

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think it's Ben Ashley is hugging and goes with the pool shot in pg 1.

There are pics of Ames that confuse me. They seem to be a fantasy date but the one coming up is the 3 on 1 date where they're doing wedding pics and then it's the HTDs.

Could the horse and carriage ride be from the hometown date in NYC? A carriage ride in Central Park?

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I think it's Ben Ashley is hugging and goes with the pool shot in pg 1.

albean99

Female Posts : 11556

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

On this previews from last night we see Ashley hugging a guy with a 'bare back'. This guy appears to be Ben or Constantine for the hair (but the height seems to be more like Ben).
Then we also see in the previews Ashley crying wearing a creamy coloured, spaghetti strapped top. I think that these two locations belong together and the crying is connected to the hugging scene. You will notice that there is the same 'splotchy brown' area on the left of the scenes and an orange curtain/background on the right. In between these two is a bluish courtyard(?).

In the hugging pic, the blue background is not as noticeable but you will see the bluish tones on Ashley's arms as she hugs the guy. It almost appears at first as if she is wearing a long sleeved, blue garment but she isn't. As her arms come around his neck, they are bare. The blue comes from the background OR editing.

So while this appears to be a hot romantic 'bare' (sic) hug, it in reality must be a sad event. I will try to post the SCs .

IF you watch this clip in slow motion, you will see there is a split second of sparkle on her 'dress/negligee/top' in the hugging pic. It is caught between the chest and extended arm of the guy as she reaches in for the hug. The rest of her is shrouded in that bluish hue.

Good pick up! Maybe this is Constantine's date, and it's not going well as speculated.

I think its Constantine's date also, its not JP's back, its not long enough.

asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

On this previews from last night we see Ashley hugging a guy with a 'bare back'. This guy appears to be Ben or Constantine for the hair (but the height seems to be more like Ben).
Then we also see in the previews Ashley crying wearing a creamy coloured, spaghetti strapped top. I think that these two locations belong together and the crying is connected to the hugging scene. You will notice that there is the same 'splotchy brown' area on the left of the scenes and an orange curtain/background on the right. In between these two is a bluish courtyard(?).

In the hugging pic, the blue background is not as noticeable but you will see the bluish tones on Ashley's arms as she hugs the guy. It almost appears at first as if she is wearing a long sleeved, blue garment but she isn't. As her arms come around his neck, they are bare. The blue comes from the background OR editing.

So while this appears to be a hot romantic 'bare' (sic) hug, it in reality must be a sad event. I will try to post the SCs .

IF you watch this clip in slow motion, you will see there is a split second of sparkle on her 'dress/negligee/top' in the hugging pic. It is caught between the chest and extended arm of the guy as she reaches in for the hug. The rest of her is shrouded in that bluish hue.

Good pick up! Maybe this is Constantine's date, and it's not going well as speculated.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If you look under the guy's armpit, you can see the outline of what appears to be pretty prominent pectorals, while the lower torso is rather slim; I know that JP has this kind of build, not sure about the others.

Can anyone grab sc's of JP's, Ben's and Dino's bare chests for comparison purposes only? :giggle:

Someone has been spending too much time in the SC threads :gotcha: rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Not sure if anyone has posted on this yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm

If you look under the guy's armpit, you can see the outline of what appears to be pretty prominent pectorals, while the lower torso is rather slim; I know that JP has this kind of build, not sure about the others.

Can anyone grab sc's of JP's, Ben's and Dino's bare chests for comparison purposes only? :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum