Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

@nikkij_26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
@deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.
IMO, the mudbath is for Ben for his LCD.


At this point this may be moot with Agentcurls posting info regarding who is the F1 from the ATFR taping. SO no real need to go over it.

No mudbath on Dino's FD, they were talking at dinner when they cut to the President's speech. Said it would continue in it's entirety after the speech.

Speech over, back to the show. Dino just left.
avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

JP is F1.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nikkij_26 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????


Agentcurls went to the ATFR and posted it and AK had someone who went also that confirmed it. It's been posted in the threads you've been posting in and JP's thread.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 pm

@nikkij_26 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????


Agentcurls went to the ATFR and posted it and AK had someone who went also that confirmed it. It's been posted in the threads you've been posting in and JP's thread.
Ok, thanks nikkij, just got back to my computer here when I asked...........didn't know what was happening.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????
2 legitimate confirmations from folks at the AFRC. It's over. JP is in love with Ashley, she is in love with him and they are engaged to be married.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:08 pm

@Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????
2 legitimate confirmations from folks at the AFRC. It's over. JP is in love with Ashley, she is in love with him and they are engaged to be married.
Okay, like I said above this post, I was gone from the boards for a bit so didn't see it posted............

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ninu on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:JP is F1.

And you "know" this or are assuming this???????
2 legitimate confirmations from folks at the AFRC. It's over. JP is in love with Ashley, she is in love with him and they are engaged to be married.
Okay, like I said above this post, I was gone from the boards for a bit so didn't see it posted............

handwave That's okay... we can all calm down and enjoy the last week of the show now Smiley
avatar
ninu

Female Posts : 2347
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Toronto, ON, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm

@Gina wrote:And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.
So in the previews for next week.......who is the mudbath guy?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.
So in the previews for next week.......who is the mudbath guy?
Doesn't matter who it is at this point. :D JP is F1, definitely.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.
So in the previews for next week.......who is the mudbath guy?

I think it's Ben.
avatar
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum