Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by pbmax on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 am

Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.
So in the previews for next week.......who is the mudbath guy?

So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

Yes it would be nice to be civil with each other. I just find it funny that the ones that want it to be civil and everyone to enjoy the so-called love story that we've never had one before. Couldn't be that way last season with Brad, it got really bad, worst than this time. Just saying. Something to think about.
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:15 am

@pbmax wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:And for clarification. Ryan was sent home and will be a non-issue at the FRC and the AFRC.

Next week will be and awesome FRC proposal.
So in the previews for next week.......who is the mudbath guy?

So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

Yes it would be nice to be civil with each other. I just find it funny that the ones that want it to be civil and everyone to enjoy the so-called love story that we've never had one before. Couldn't be that way last season with Brad, it got really bad, worst than this time. Just saying. Something to think about.

I don't know, but IMO, it is Ben's back so will probably be his LCD activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 am

@pbmax wrote:So how is it that she went to the ATFR and doesn't know anything about the LCD and before I'm jumped on, I'm just curious.

It's pretty much a given that things leak after the ATFR is filmed, as indeed they have this season. Clearly they showed enough that those who attended know who F1 is but I think it's just possible that not everything that happens was shown at the ATFR filming - that's the only way to keep something a secret after that filming.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:08 am

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t302-fantasy-dates-screencaps-discussion#65956
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum