Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

I believe the small bracelet Ashley is wearing with the dress describe as the FRC was given to her by Ben F next week. The are going shopping in the market place that they buy that cooling cone in their hands he has a little blue bag in his hands.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 am

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I was thinking that Ryan could be the next bachelor but that's not likely now based on what we saw. I also don't think he has any chance of being the surprise f1. JP's edit surprised me because he's all of a sudden shown to be jealous and a little petty. Right now I think his edit could be f2 or 3 but not likely f1.

I think Ames could have put himself in contention for being the next Bachelor. I didn't find him the least bit attractive prior to his 1 on 1 date but now like him a lot. Ben F also took a leap in my eyes and I think could be getting a f1 edit. We haven't seen much of him but this epi set the stage for his 1 on 1 date so will be interesting to see his edit next week. I'll have to see more of Mickey to know if he's another one who could be the next Bach. I can't see anyone else including William being chosen.

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 am

@nutty1 wrote:JP's edit is really not the F1 edit....it's more the physical, we have a great connection, I'm jealous edit, typical F2.
BUT the only way I could see him still being F1 is that because of all the Bentley shenanigans, they felt that still overshadowed JP & Ashley.
Right now, most nonspoiled folks think it is JP....would Fleiss make it that easy?

IA. Last night JP reminded me of Chantal. Her and Brad had a great physical connection, she was always jealous of the other girls, bascially what JP was doing last night. This could change as time goes by, but as of right now JP=Chantal=F2, imo!

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 am

No fleiss would not make it that easy again for RS, the third time is the charm for RS he is in for it big time. FROM now on no one will really believe him.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am

JP's edit is really not the F1 edit....it's more the physical, we have a great connection, I'm jealous edit, typical F2.
BUT the only way I could see him still being F1 is that because of all the Bentley shenanigans, they felt that still overshadowed JP & Ashley.
Right now, most nonspoiled folks think it is JP....would Fleiss make it that easy?

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I could have done without hearing about Bentley tonight. I really wonder how much of that is really the way she felt or it was edited to appear she wasn't over him when really she was.
I thought it was edit mostly. Some of the VO's seemed to have been placed really weird. I think that when she's talking about Ames and how if Bentley was still there that she'd have overlooked him, I think she was probably really talking about one of the other guys--- JP or Ben F. JMO. Most likely Ben F because you can see her facial expression when he was painting the mural in Thailand, it was like oh I can't believe I didn't really pay attention to him before and I think she was also talking about Ben F when talking about not having a big connection with him just yet. Editing just makes it look like it was JP she was talking about but we all know she already had this connection with him and at that point I don't think she was that worried about JP. She might have gotten worried that JP might pull another Bentley later down when she saw his insecurities and jealousy.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

love_me, can you tell me where the info from the fiji guy is posted? sorry, i'm a little behind this season! Is his info similar to RS?

Here was my first post about the information I found that he posted. Then we corresponded through pm's. He has various details that are different then what RS' says that happened, but it has been hard to nail down exactly what he saw. Ben F has always been in the F2 though.

Here are the links were we are discussing the information he gave us:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think I might have found out who the F1 is.

This guy lives in Fiji and first posted this on a Fiji travel site about 19 hours ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then a friend of Ashley's posted this on her fan page:

Love this picture Ash! Can't wait to see what happened!

Then the same guy who lives in Fiji and knew where the finale was filmed posted the following several times:

and

Then that poster wrote the following:

hope she like fiji at vomo island

Which reminded me of the post by CC a few days ago:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Finale possibly shot in Lautoka, Fiji. Vomo is a strong possibility.

So that could mean Ben F. is the F1 and maybe they spent a day or two together in Fiji after filming the finale.

Also, I have reached out to this person so I will let you know anything else they share if they write me back.

The
only thing that gives me pause about this is his question on the travel
site asking if Ben made it through. Then he seems to have confirmed his
answer by saying she took up with him. Whatever that means.

So I put the word *Possible* in my title just in case Ben F turns out to be the F2 instead of the F1.

Let me know if you have any questions about this and I will be happy to help. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

love_me, can you tell me where the info from the fiji guy is posted? sorry, i'm a little behind this season! Is his info similar to RS?

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 am

I could have done without hearing about Bentley tonight. I really wonder how much of that is really the way she felt or it was edited to appear she wasn't over him when really she was.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

@Love_Me wrote:FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

yes Thanks for reminding us! Good point! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

FWIW- There was something the guy from Fiji has always maintained....and that is that Ashley did pick someone. The exact details as to who she ended up with or what their status is when the finale was filmed is a little less clear.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
@shoepie wrote:I think she gets engaged at the finale only because production likes that ending. Brad showed us that walking away creates a huge negative impact and Ashley does not want anymore bad press; she has had enough. Or we could see the, let's date and see how it goes. We haven't seen that in awhile.

Will it last? No, I dont think so. They will do a respectable stint at a long distance relationship as Ashley finishes her training and then we will hear it is over and the split is amicable.

My gut feeling feeling leans this way also. This edit is horrible. Not only did they throw Ashley under the bus with Bentley, but even after what looked like it could be a redeeming date with JP, they had her with sorrowful, doubtful thoughts in the deliberation room before the rose ceremony which realistically negated much of her forward progress. Why show the deliberation room if all is hunky dory?At the least, the producers/editors themselves are doubtful....

I have got to point out past edits and the relationships that followed, including the one that is now in progress. The edited reluctance and hesitation between Brad and Emily is playing out in real life.
We can look back and see in so many other seasons where the edit played out in other real life ensuing relationships.

Hmm... you make a really good point here!! Something to definitely think about! You are spot on about Brad and Emily! WTG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum