Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

Count me as someone who still has an open mind about who that person she ends up with is going to be.

There is still a lot of episodes left in this season. Anything is possible.

I agree, and right now with all the Bentley drams, she's suppose to act (in interviews) like she ended up with no one. And she probably will have to until after his return.

The more she acts like she's with no one, the more convinced I am that she is.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

Count me as someone who still has an open mind about who that person she ends up with is going to be.

I agree, and right now with all the Bentley drams, she's suppose to act (in interviews) like she ended up with no one. And she probably will have to until after his return.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:39 am

Jason and Molly are a great example of a couple that can work through anything related to this show if they truly love each other and WANT it to work.

Since we're in the editing thread...
Someone who experienced filming this show and then saw the finished product on TV can appreciate more than anyone else (including skeptical us) just how much they edit to tell a story. Her F1 can probably point to things he himself said that were edited down or taken out of context to some extent.

We've also heard from former contestants they received a phone call (and apologies if applicable) from a producer a few days before Monday night to warn them about crazy edits and anything else they might not expect. Why would the producers withhold this info from the F1 and lead? I think they're given a heads up too, like everyone else. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a producer explaining to the F1 about this Bentley drama and how they're exaggerating and exploiting it through editing.

If her F1 is secure with himself and their love then he can look past anything that happened before the FRC. Every F1 knows their partner spent the night with 1 or 2 other people a short time before the FRC, s/he has to trust nothing happened or quickly get over it if something did. I think in some ways that is a bigger deal than Ashley thinking this one guy was her frontrunner during the first week of filming. Turns out Bentley wasn't the man she imagined he was so she moved on and found the chance of love with her F1. Sometimes the F1 changes, just like real life. Molly accepted Jason's F1 changing after filming was over!

My one hope is they give Ashley a great edit in episode 6 and she tells Bentley she's reached closure with him and she's ready to put him neatly and completely in the past. If they make her look pathetic and clingy over him I'll be disappointed and wonder wtf they're trying to tell us.

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 am

I think Ashley ended up with someone and when the finale was filmed she was happy. The Bentley drama that continues to be the main focus of this season I am sure has not been pleasant for her, but if she and her F1 can weather this storm they can get through anything together.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.

You don't think she could be with JP? :confused:

laugh out loud No, I do think she could be with JP. I was just listing other possibilities than that one. (Ben or no one). Hope I made sense. =)

OK, just checking. I agree -- it's JP, Ben, or no one. yes

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.

laugh out loud No, I do think she could be with JP. I was just listing other possibilities than that one. (Ben or no one). Hope I made sense. =)

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am

The reason why I don't think she ends up with Ryan is because I don't see the chemistry. I think she likes him but I don't see anything more. Reminds of Ali and Kirk. Nice guy, but no "wow" factor with Ali. The only other options I am considering is that she is with Benny or with no one. All this is JMO.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 am

Coastal wrote:
And if Ryan left a'la Ed for "business reasons" and it wasn't Ash's decision??

Neat idea!

Alas... we would have had some kind of clue by now. Jillian feared work would take over Ed as early as episode #3. He left in #5.

The only "sign" regarding Ryan is his intensity and sunny (i.e. hot) personality.

“Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!”

Yes, we would have had an editing clue. We probably would have heard from people back home also.

mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am

Coastal wrote:
And if Ryan left a'la Ed for "business reasons" and it wasn't Ash's decision??

Neat idea!

Alas... we would have had some kind of clue by now. Jillian feared work would take over Ed as early as episode #3. He left in #5.

The only "sign" regarding Ryan is his intensity and sunny (i.e. hot) personality.

“Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!”

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I guess I am not ready to change my mind yet on Ryan..........I feel how I feel, and from what I have been able to get from some people(who are not ready to expose completely what they know) are telling me. I keep trying to prod these sources for info, but until they are 100% sure, they are unsure of what to let out of the bag right now. I am trying to keep all options open and I really remember what happened last season with Brad/Chantal/Emily and how when RS spoiled that Chantal won, the boards went crazy on the Chantal angle that not much else was considered. At this point because of what I am told, I am trying to keep all options open right now.

Coastal I'm right there with you. What exactly it is I cannot quite put my finger on. And plus having been fooled for every season except last season where I simply could not equat the RS spoiled Chantal with F1, I am afraid to commit. Having said that, this season is way too weird as of episode3. I thougth the last episode would clear up some stuff but it only served to confuse me more.

What I think is to keep questioning the Edit, the SCs and even the media interviews. At worst we'll have wasted time.

Yup and when I can get these sources to spill, I will bring it here.........just trying to make absolutely sure of the info I am getting.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if we shouldn't trust RS' sources, why should we trust yours? scratch no idea

I am trying to find a possibility other than believing RS............let's face it, his track record of the F1 hasn't been very good over the last 2-3 seasons............isn't it normal to sleuth to get to the final result and in order to sleuth, you have to pick through everyone to either eliminate them or leave them in the mix. The fact that Ryan returns and the info that Love_Me got from her source saying that he was on Vomo as well as at Namale........doesn't that leave any doubt that needs to be sleuthed out??

I suppose so, but if Ryan was ever even CLOSE to being F1, wouldn't he have been given a 1-on-1 date MUCH earlier? I just can't get over that fact. Suspect

Just like it is waaaaaaaay too easy for JP to be the F1??

Maybe Fleiss and Co. are finally giving us a love story after all this time?! He's getting his drama and ratings through Bentley, so he can do that and show us the love story at the same time.

Hey, wishful thinking. :winkie:

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I guess I am not ready to change my mind yet on Ryan..........I feel how I feel, and from what I have been able to get from some people(who are not ready to expose completely what they know) are telling me. I keep trying to prod these sources for info, but until they are 100% sure, they are unsure of what to let out of the bag right now. I am trying to keep all options open and I really remember what happened last season with Brad/Chantal/Emily and how when RS spoiled that Chantal won, the boards went crazy on the Chantal angle that not much else was considered. At this point because of what I am told, I am trying to keep all options open right now.

Coastal I'm right there with you. What exactly it is I cannot quite put my finger on. And plus having been fooled for every season except last season where I simply could not equat the RS spoiled Chantal with F1, I am afraid to commit. Having said that, this season is way too weird as of episode3. I thougth the last episode would clear up some stuff but it only served to confuse me more.

What I think is to keep questioning the Edit, the SCs and even the media interviews. At worst we'll have wasted time.

Yup and when I can get these sources to spill, I will bring it here.........just trying to make absolutely sure of the info I am getting.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if we shouldn't trust RS' sources, why should we trust yours? scratch no idea

I am trying to find a possibility other than believing RS............let's face it, his track record of the F1 hasn't been very good over the last 2-3 seasons............isn't it normal to sleuth to get to the final result and in order to sleuth, you have to pick through everyone to either eliminate them or leave them in the mix. The fact that Ryan returns and the info that Love_Me got from her source saying that he was on Vomo as well as at Namale........doesn't that leave any doubt that needs to be sleuthed out??

I suppose so, but if Ryan was ever even CLOSE to being F1, wouldn't he have been given a 1-on-1 date MUCH earlier? I just can't get over that fact. Suspect

Just like it is waaaaaaaay too easy for JP to be the F1??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum