Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by anders on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:29 pm

:shock: :con1: duh

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 pm

:monkey: are you saying... she might not be doing this for... the right reasons?????!!!! :missspeak:

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah, that's basically what this season is going to be... I'm going to rotfl rotfl when they start declaring undying love for each other :P

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I'm sorta worried about that too. For some reason, I feel like this season will be mostly just a lark for Ashley, like a last hurrah before she settles down seriously into her new career. Nothing wrong with that, in fact that's what I hope she's doing. Call me a love pessimist, but I really hope she doesn't get her professional train off track after all she's already invested in it. But, what do I know? Maybe Ashley will be the next Trista?! Either way, it will be fun to watch her playing with all her new boyfriends. laughlaughlaugh

You know what's nice? When you post and save my fingers all the extra effort! :winkie:

It would be so fun to see a lovestory or anything even in the same neighborhood as Trista/Ryan or Ali/Roberto but I don't think Ashley is looking for that. So unless she gets really, really lucky and Mr. Ashley shows up and she recognizes him, I think it's going to be another Meredith- lots of heat, fun, but nothing lasting more than 6 months at the end. At the very least, she'll be so fun to watch and those boys are cute!

She can have fun with the boys and maybe pay off some student loans in the end?

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 am

I'm sorta worried about that too. For some reason, I feel like this season will be mostly just a lark for Ashley, like a last hurrah before she settles down seriously into her new career. Nothing wrong with that, in fact that's what I hope she's doing. Call me a love pessimist, but I really hope she doesn't get her professional train off track after all she's already invested in it. But, what do I know? Maybe Ashley will be the next Trista?! Either way, it will be fun to watch her playing with all her new boyfriends. laughlaughlaugh

You know what's nice? When you post and save my fingers all the extra effort! :winkie:

It would be so fun to see a lovestory or anything even in the same neighborhood as Trista/Ryan or Ali/Roberto but I don't think Ashley is looking for that. So unless she gets really, really lucky and Mr. Ashley shows up and she recognizes him, I think it's going to be another Meredith- lots of heat, fun, but nothing lasting more than 6 months at the end. At the very least, she'll be so fun to watch and those boys are cute!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 am

@anders wrote:Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

Make one wonder what MF has in store for Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

Yeah I want to see what he has in store for the guys and Ashley's edit. I want to see more of her personality this season since she was basically non existant after her 1-on-1 date/drama up until FS dates. I'm hoping to see a love story develope between Ashley and her F1 but I know that that is pushing it, so I'm going to try and stay objective and work on sleuthing more this season with the patterns from bev. I'm seroiusly curious as to who will be "playing" the wack job this season though rotfl they always give us a nice run.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 am

Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm

I moved this over to the edit thread...

ninu wrote:Anyone else notice how much more chaste the show was at that point??? Well as much as something where the lead dates 25 people at once could be haha
There's no zooming right up close and invading their personal space, no pushing the lead to mislead several people by spouting the same scripted lines... For those of you who watched all the seasons... where did that change? When did it become closer to the current sleaze-fest? (Well, not that it's as sleazy as BP, but...)
Alanna wrote:
I can't remember one exact season but I'd have to say Brad 1.0 was when everything really got messed up in terms of TPTB manipulation, to say nothing of Jason/Molly/Melissa Little House of Terrors.

And lest we forget the Matt/Shane F1 set-up...and the Jeremy coming back to talk to Deanna b/c he was told she realized she made a mistake...and the Jillian/Ed leaving the show for girlfriendgate, I mean work and then coming back ...and the Reid coming back to propose to Jillian...and the whole season with Jake the fake...and Frank getting back together with girlfriend after hometown date with Ali...and RS spoiling that Chantal was F1 before the season started...yadda, yadda, yadda. duh

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 pm

If I base Ashley season on what Ali did here are what the possibilities are from what we have so far.

William: Episode 2 (1x1) Episode 6 (1x1), Episode 7 (2x1), HTD, F1 or
Eliminated Epsiode 4 or Episode 7

Ryan: Episode 2 (1x1), Episode 6 (1x1), Episode 7 (2x1), HTD, F1 or
Eliminated Epsiode 4 or Episode 7

Ben C: Episode 3 (1x1) Eliminated or Episode 7 (1x1), HTD and F2

I can repost the picture I posted to make easier for everyone, just let me know.... :D

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

testing....

*This chart is from Jokers

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:51 pm

So much easier to post photos here, I am really liking this site more and more.

I love that you can just copy a picture and post it. :D

The bad thing is, if you have a really big picture, it will get cut off in a post

If a picture is too large if you put it in a spoiler clicking on that will allow you to see the entire photo. I think...

testing

Spoiler:

Well shoot that did not work! :x

I think the best thing is if the chart is longer instead of wider. It you know what I mean.

Last edited by Love_Me on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum: