SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion Empty Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 am

Post Media related to Ashley's season in this thread. Another thread was created to discuss the media posted in this one.

Last edited by Love_Me on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 am

'Bachelorette' Ashley 'will be different'

Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss has suggested that Ashley Hebert will be a "different kind" of Bachelorette.

The dental student, who failed to find love with Brad Womack on the 15th season of The Bachelor, was revealed as the next star of the romance show this week.

In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, the television executive said that choosing a professional woman like Hebert as the Bachelorette was a "good step" for the long-running ABC franchise.

"I think it's a cool, good lesson for young ladies out there to see an accomplished woman still struggling to put the personal side of her life together," he told the website. "That's something a lot of women can relate to. She will be a different kind of bachelorette."

Host Chris Harrison has also supported the decision to cast Hebert, telling reporters this week that he thinks she will "do great" on the show. "She's a spitfire," he added. "If you get to know her, which you will, she has a great charisma and charm and just puts everybody at ease,"

Fellow contestant Chantal O'Brien, who finished runner-up on Womack's season, added: "She definitely has a spunky personality and a ton of energy so, if anything, I think those guys will have to step up their game to keep up with her!"

Hebert made it to the final three women during her time on The Bachelor before being sent home by Womack in South Africa after he appeared to question where he would fit into her life after the show.

She told Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday that she has been single for four years and is looking forward to another chance at finding love. "I'm very open-minded," she added, when asked about attractive qualities in a man. "I don't want to say, 'I want this, this and this.'"

The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 23 at 9pm ET on ABC.

EW.com
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:16 am

ASHLEY HEBERT GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 23 ON ABC

Ashley Hebert couldn't admit she was in love with Brad Womack - and it might have cost her the final rose - but that's all in the past. The energetic and vivacious Hebert, who is ready to start a new life with a soul mate she might soon meet, will get a second opportunity to find love when she stars in the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Please note: "The Bachelorette" will move to its regularly scheduled timeslot, Mondays from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET on May 30. Ashley, 26, who currently resides in Philadelphia, where she is finishing her degree in dentistry, went from being one of the favorites to capture Brad's heart on the just completed 15th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," to narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband. Ashley and Brad clicked on their enchanting first date at a private carnival, discovering an electric connection and sharing a magical first kiss. After showing Brad her charming hometown and his meeting her family, the rollercoaster ride took them to South Africa, where, in a stunning turnaround, their relationship fell apart. It seemed the couple wanted different things out of life.

Ashley was frustrated she couldn't communicate her feelings to Brad, and he gallantly decided to let her go before the rose ceremony, knowing he would not offer her a rose. Ashley was surprised and heartbroken that her perfect fairytale came to an abrupt end. It would take her time to find the silver lining to this bad situation and move forward. That time has come and now Hebert, stronger and more confident than ever, is prepared to find a balance between her career and personal life and find the love of her life. She fell in love once on "The Bachelor," so she truly believes that it will happen again - and this time she will be ready and open to express her feelings to the right guy.

A native of Madawaska, Maine, Ashley is the youngest of three siblings. An academic scholar, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maine with a BS in biology. A love of dance fueled many of Ashley's successes. She was Maine's 2002 Junior Miss and went on to compete in America's Junior Miss, where she received a scholarship for the fitness portion of the competition. She was the captain of the dance team in college and also worked in an after-school program teaching dance. Since the fall of 2007, Ashley has attended University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and will graduate in May with a 3.96 GPA and the degree of DMD, Doctor of Dental Medicine. She still teaches dance: ballet, jazz and hip hop.

Ashley loves her family, including her nieces, nephew and her dog, Boo. Her most romantic date would consist of a night staying in with her guy, a bottle of wine, music and a roaring fireplace. Which one of the bachelors will she meet on the series to share that perfect scenario with her? Ashley can't wait to find out.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?program_id=001261&type=lead

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 am

Interview with Ashley's sister

HollywoodLife.com spoke with Ashley’s sister — and she told usAshley’s over the drama! She wants a down-to-earth dude who doesn’thave a shady past!Ashley Hebert was heartbroken when Bachelor Brad Womack sent her home and proposed to Emily Maynard instead. But now that she’s ABC’s next Bachelorette, Ashley’s ready for a new shot at love! Her older sister Chrystie Hebert-Corns tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively what Ashley is looking for in a husband!

“She likes guys with Boston accents and tattoos,” Ashley laughs. But ona more serious level, “Ashley is looking for someone who is extremelydown to earth and someone who is looking to have a good time. She’s notlooking for someone who is dramatic, volatile or that has a shady past.”

Chrystie advises the men who are currently competing for Ashley: “The best way to win her heart is to be down to earth and super fun.”And Ashley does not like a smoker!

She’s serious about finding love now that she’s almost done withdental school at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. “She’sbeen in school for eight years and she just wants to start her adultlife — finding someone and settling down,” explains Chrystie.

But Ashley won’t get married right after the show.” I think she’sgoing to finish school. That will be her number-one priority — gettingout of there,” says Chrystie. “Only then will she begin to start a lifetogether with whoever she met.”

Ashley will graduate in May but will not get her diploma until she finishes her hours working in a clinic.

And once Ashley does settle down, it likely will be a few yearsbefore she starts having kids. “She will probably want to start hercareer and enjoy her husband for a couple of years,” says Chrystie.But, “she will make a great mom because she is a confident, smartwoman.”

So in the end, Ashley’s family thinks it’s good that Brad saidgoodbye to her. “It worked out great for her and we are glad he didn’tpretend with Ashley,” says Chrystie. “He followed his heart and wecan’t argue with that.”

“Now Ashley’s in the driver’s seat so it’s so much better,” adds Ashley. “It’s the best-case scenario actually.”

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 am

Rejected by Brad Womack, the 26-year-old dental student stars in the seventh season of the ABC hit. Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette, Jimmy Kimmel announced Monday night. A few facts about the next ABC star:

1. Hebert was the third-place runner-up on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor. (He gave the final rose to Emily Maynard instead of Chantal O'Brien on the Monday finale).

2. She's a 26-year-old fourth-year dental student at the University of Pennsylvania, but took time off her studies to compete on the Bachelor.

3. She's ready to fall in love on the seventh season of the ABCseries, which premieres May 23. (It's already in production.) "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," she told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"

4. She's from Madawaska, Maine, where she once worked as a dance instructor.

5. If she were stranded on a desert island,she'd bring a phone (“to connect with family/friends and listen tomusic”;), a toothbrush and toothpaste (she "can't stand a dirty-feeling mouth) and sunscreen to "stay young."

6. She understands French, but can't speak it.

7. She has one tattoo on her inner right wrist.

8. She considers herself a romantic. "I watch all the movies, think about ideal romantic dates and am very hopeful for extreme romance to enter my life."
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 am

Q&A with Ryan "Mickey" McLean

Besides the obvious fact that he is ridiculously good-looking, Ryan "Mickey" McLean is also a very down-to-earth and genuine person. And he can cook ... very well. Yes, ladies, that is what we call the total package.

McLean, 30, is a chef at The Flying Fig in Ohio City and works the front of the house at Umami Asian Kitchen in Chagrin Falls. He also was recently crowned Cosmopolitan Magazine's Hottest Single Bachelor 2010.The November issue featuring bachelors from every state (and thenation's capital!) hits stands on Tuesday, Oct. 12. We stopped by theFig on a gorgeous fall afternoon to chat with the hometown hottie abouthis quest to be bachelor of the year. [Editor's Note: We chatted with McLean before the big announcement was made on Tuesday, Oct. 12! Congratulations Mickey!]

So tell us, how did you find out you were chosen to represent the state of Ohio?

Acouple months ago, I was on my way from (Flying Fig) to the restaurantout east at Umami and received a phone call from one of the staff ofeditors at Cosmo and they informed me I had been nominated a few monthsearlier and that I had been chosen. At first, honestly, I thought itwas some of my friends up to some kind of prank or something. But onceshe got more into it, I realized she was certainly from the magazine.

How have things changed since the announcement? Are you getting more female visitors stopping by your restaurants?

I'mnot sure. Here at the Fig, I'm back in the kitchen so I don't see awhole lot of what goes on out front. At Umami, I'm at the front of thehouse ... we've had a few people come in and offer congratulations, soobviously they've seen something connected to the story. The supporthas been tremendous. They also offer an e-mail address on the Cosmopage. I've certainly received an outpouring of e-mails, to say theleast.

What would you rather do on a first date: stay in and cook dinner or take her out?

Usuallyfor a first date ... going out to dinner. I think cooking dinner atsomebody's place or at my own place—I guess it depends on thesituation—is kinda forward for a first date. Usually for a first date,I like more of a relaxed atmosphere in public ... trying out a newrestaurant or an old favorite and talking over a meal.

Let's say you really want to impress a girl ... where do you take her in Cleveland?

That'sa tough one. There's a ton to do here. We have three professionalsports teams, we've got endless museums and parks, even beaches,monuments. And there's hiking and the West Side Market. There's certainly not a lack of things to do. That's what drew me to this area originally.

What's the best pick-up line you've ever heard from a girl?

Idon't know. I think it's not very common, although I think it'sbecoming more common for women to approach men. It didn't seem to bethe case for many years, but recently, it seems like it's a little bitmore common for women to approach men. But you really don't hear anypick-up lines. I personally don't really have any pick-up lines or usepick-up lines, so I don't really recall having heard any used on me.

You say you don't use pick-up lines ... there's not even one line you've used that worked on a girl?

[Laughs]No, not really. Certainly not anything that worked. I think I'm prettyapproachable and I like to meet new people. I'm not exactly shy by anymeans. It doesn't bother me approaching women, whether it's anywhereout and about or at a bar, in a social setting. I think pick-up linesare usually something you use more as an ice breaker and I really don'thave a problem approaching women, so usually striking up a conversationdoesn't need to start with any cheesy lines or anything.

Where do you think is the best place to meet someone of the opposite sex?

Ithink the most common would be out at night, whether it be a club, abar or a restaurant. I guess those are the most cliché. But other thanthat, I think there are plenty of places. I spend a lot of time ingrocery stores and I certainly see a lot of attractive, single womenthere. Right up the street at West Side Market that's also a greatspot. As I said before, there's so much to do in Cleveland, with themuseums and the public parks. People stay pretty active in the warmermonths ... there's a lot of people outside. I don't think it's hard tomeet new people.

When you're not in the kitchen, what do you like to do?

WhenI'm not in the kitchen, I like to be outside. Anything outside—I liketo run outside, I like to go hiking. Recently, in the past coupleyears, I started to get into photography, so I like to find new placesaround here, throughout the Metroparks, state parks, any of themonuments, sculptures, or anything like that in the city, just to getout there and take pictures. As long as I'm outside, I'm happy, evenwhen it's cold. I don't mind the snow. I grew up in upstate New York sothe weather here is pretty much the same, just coming off a differentlake.

Let's say you sweep the other contestants and you are crowned Cosmo's Hottest Single Bachelor 2010 ... what's your next move?

I'mtaking it one step at a time here and seeing where it goes. Six toeight months ago, I never would've expected for this to be where it'sat right now, so I can't really say what the future holds. One of thequestions I've been getting is, "so, depending on what happens, are youplanning on moving?" Other than people bringing it up to me, that'snever crossed my mind. I really have no plans on going anywhere. We'llsee. A year ago today, I didn't think I'd be standing here talking toyou. A year from now or six months from now, hopefully good things cancome from this and I can bring a winner back home to Cleveland.

http://cleveland.metromix.com/events/article/q-and-a-ryan/2232806/content
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 am

Q&A with Ryan "Mickey" McLean

Besides the obvious fact that he is ridiculously good-looking, Ryan "Mickey" McLean is also a very down-to-earth and genuine person. And he can cook ... very well. Yes, ladies, that is what we call the total package.

McLean, 30, is a chef at The Flying Fig in Ohio City and works the front of the house at U mami Asian Kitchen in Chagrin Falls. He also was recently crowned Cosmopolitan Magazine's Hottest Single Bachelor 2010.The November issue featuring bachelors from every state (and the nation's capital!) hits stands on Tuesday, Oct. 12. We stopped by the Fig on a gorgeous fall afternoon to chat with the hometown hottie about his quest to be bachelor of the year. [Editor's Note: We chatted with McLean before the big announcement was made on Tuesday, Oct. 12! Congratulations Mickey!]

So tell us, how did you find out you were chosen to represent the state of Ohio?

A couple months ago, I was on my way from (Flying Fig) to the restaurant out east at U mami and received a phone call from one of the staff of editors at Cosmo and they informed me I had been nominated a few months earlier and that I had been chosen. At first, honestly, I thought it was some of my friends up to some kind of prank or something. But once she got more into it, I realized she was certainly from the magazine.

How have things changed since the announcement? Are you getting more female visitors stopping by your restaurants?

I'm not sure. Here at the Fig, I'm back in the kitchen so I don't see a whole lot of what goes on out front. At U mami, I'm at the front of the house ... we've had a few people come in and offer congratulations, so obviously they've seen something connected to the story. The support has been tremendous. They also offer an e-mail address on the Cosmo page. I've certainly received an outpouring of e-mails, to say the least.

What would you rather do on a first date: stay in and cook dinner or take her out?

Usually for a first date ... going out to dinner. I think cooking dinner at some body's place or at my own place—I guess it depends on the situation—is kinda forward for a first date. Usually for a first date,I like more of a relaxed atmosphere in public ... trying out a new restaurant or an old favorite and talking over a meal.

Let's say you really want to impress a girl ... where do you take her in Cleveland?

That's a tough one. There's a ton to do here. We have three professional sports teams, we've got endless museums and parks, even beaches,monuments. And there's hiking and the West Side Market. There's certainly not a lack of things to do. That's what drew me to this area originally.

What's the best pick-up line you've ever heard from a girl?

I don't know. I think it's not very common, although I think it's becoming more common for women to approach men. It didn't seem to be the case for many years, but recently, it seems like it's a little bit more common for women to approach men. But you really don't hear any pick-up lines. I personally don't really have any pick-up lines or use pick-up lines, so I don't really recall having heard any used on me.

You say you don't use pick-up lines ... there's not even one line you've used that worked on a girl?

[Laughs]No, not really. Certainly not anything that worked. I think I'm pretty approachable and I like to meet new people. I'm not exactly shy by any means. It doesn't bother me approaching women, whether it's anywhere out and about or at a bar, in a social setting. I think pick-up lines are usually something you use more as an ice breaker and I really don't have a problem approaching women, so usually striking up a conversation doesn't need to start with any cheesy lines or anything.

Where do you think is the best place to meet someone of the opposite sex?

I think the most common would be out at night, whether it be a club, a bar or a restaurant. I guess those are the most cliché. But other than that, I think there are plenty of places. I spend a lot of time in grocery stores and I certainly see a lot of attractive, single women there. Right up the street at West Side Market that's also a great spot. As I said before, there's so much to do in Cleveland, with the museums and the public parks. People stay pretty active in the warmer months ... there's a lot of people outside. I don't think it's hard to meet new people.

When you're not in the kitchen, what do you like to do?

When I'm not in the kitchen, I like to be outside. Anything outside—I like to run outside, I like to go hiking. Recently, in the past couple years, I started to get into photography, so I like to find new places around here, throughout the Metro parks, state parks, any of the monuments, sculptures, or anything like that in the city, just to get out there and take pictures. As long as I'm outside, I'm happy, even when it's cold. I don't mind the snow. I grew up in upstate New York so the weather here is pretty much the same, just coming off a different lake.

Let's say you sweep the other contestants and you are crowned Cosmo's Hottest Single Bachelor 2010 ... what's your next move?

I'm taking it one step at a time here and seeing where it goes. Six to eight months ago, I never would've expected for this to be where it's at right now, so I can't really say what the future holds. One of the questions I've been getting is, "so, depending on what happens, are you planning on moving?" Other than people bringing it up to me, that's never crossed my mind. I really have no plans on going anywhere. We'll see. A year ago today, I didn't think I'd be standing here talking to you. A year from now or six months from now, hopefully good things can come from this and I can bring a winner back home to Cleveland.

http://cleveland.metromix.com/events/article/q-and-a-ryan/2232806/content[b]

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 am

Cosmopolitan Article about Ryan "Mickey" McLean

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Bachelor of the year? Chef? Cleveland?

Ryan "Mickey" McLean happens to be that guy. A prep chef and lead server for two Northeast Ohio restaurants, he beat the odds -- and stereotypes -- to become Cosmopolitan magazine's 2010 Bachelor of the Year.

McLean, 30, was one of 51 finalists representing their states and the District of Columbia. When he was named Cosmo's "most eligible guy"at a gala Tuesday night in New York City, he also won a $10,000 prize and a $5,000 gift card from the clothing retailer Express.

"I cook at a restaurant in Cleveland," McLean casually informed a national audience on Wednesday's "Today" show on NBC, where his win was announced by Cosmo editor-in-chief Kate White.

"Killer eyes, great body, great personality -- and, he's a chef,"White enthused, summing up McLean's win. "What woman wouldn't like that?"

Suddenly, McLean became the most prominent Northeast Ohio chef few ever heard of. (Fulfilling commitments to Cosmo prevented him from returning calls for comment.)

He likes hiking, weightlifting -- and the Yankees

McLean's Facebook page sheds some light. A native of Rochester,N.Y., he's a Yankees fan. After cooking, he cites hiking,weightlifting, running, Jet-Skiing and snow-skiing among his favorite activities. The Grateful Dead is the first band named among his favorite musicians. Favorite movie? "Good fellas."

Influential local restaurateurs know him more deeply. There's a lot behind that face, they say.

"Honestly? He's awesome to work with -- and I mean that sincerely,"says Karen Small, chef-owner of Flying Fig restaurant in Ohio City.McLean works behind the scenes, doing everything from butchering to making pasta from scratch.

"He's a really relaxed person, a helpful person, eager to learn --and he's about as even-keeled as they come in the kitchen," Small says.

'He's amazing, and he doesn't stop'

After his day shift at Flying Fig, McLean drives to Chagrin Falls, where he is one of two lead servers at U mami Asian Kitchen.

Chef Matthew Anderson, his other employer, also taught McLean after he graduated from John Carroll University and decided to complete a degree from the International Culinary Arts and Science Institute in Chester land.

"He's very driven. You know how people kid about working 80 hours a week? Mickey actually does," says Anderson. "He's amazing, and he doesn't stop . . . If you were to look in the dictionary for the definition of 'what a good guy is,' he'd be there."

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/10/cosmopolitan_magazines_bachelo.html
--
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 am

Madawaska’s Ashley Hebert the new Bachelorette

By Julia Bayly

MADAWASKA, Maine — The rose is now in Ashley Hebert’s court.

The 26-year-old dental student from Madawaska who had her heart broken by bachelor Brad Womack in this season’s “The Bachelor” is getting a second chance to find love as the star on the coming season of “The Bachelorette.”

Hebert made it all the way to the final three in Season 15 of “The Bachelor” in which 29 women participated in various challenges and orchestrated dates hoping to impress bachelor Womack who, in turn, eliminated one woman at the end of each episode until — ideally — only his true love remained.

Last night that was Emily Maynard, a children’s hospital events coordinator from Atlanta.

“I think it was his loss not to have chosen Ashley,” Laurie Lavoie, Hebert’s mother, said Monday night. “I think he will see that in the future.”

Now it’s Hebert’s turn as filming begins this week for season seven of “The Bachelorette.”

The official announcement came during the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” show at midnight Tuesday, but Lavoie said her daughter already had moved into her new California “Bachelorette” digs and was preparing for the first meet and greet of 29 single hopefuls early this week.

Other than hinting at an exotic tropical trip to tape a family segment for the television show, Lavoie is not permitted to discuss details surrounding the series’ production.

However, now that season 15 of “The Bachelor” is a wrap, Lavoie is free to share her impressions, including the experience of having an ABC camera crew come to Madawaska to tape Hebert and Womack on a hometown visit.

“Ashley was able to give me a week and a half notice they were coming,” Lavoie said. “I was so nervous, but when the cameras showed up, I was calm as can be.”

Lavoie said Womack was “a true Southern gentleman who called me ‘ma’am’ and my husband, Mike, ‘sir.’”

While in the St. John Valley, Hebert took Womack to The Lakeview Restaurant in St. Agatha where she introduced him and America to “poutine” — the local delicacy of french fries, cheese and gravy — Acadians, and showed off her French language skills.

The two then took some time to pose in front of the Welcome to Madawaska sign before heading to Babin’s Grocery in St. Agatha to pick up lobster for supper.

Womack also was introduced to the St. John Valley’s “honor system” when Hebert stopped at an unstaffed roadside vegetable stand for some local produce and paid by placing the correct purchase price in a small, wooden box.

Before filming could begin at the Lavoie household, Lavoie said, the production crew completed a sweep to mark any visible brand name products which later would be obscured in the editing process.

The crew missed a container of Scent Killer, a spray-on product Mike Lavoie uses during the hunting season.

The bottle was in full view during a segment in which Mike Lavoie and Womack chatted in the home’s garage.

The next day, Lavoie said, she received a call from the product’s parent company Wildlife Research Center overjoyed at the national exposure.

The call was followed several days later by a delivery of numerous company products and samples, she said.

“Mike was thrilled,” she said with a laugh. “He has enough to last for years.”

Dating can be stressful enough for parents, and Lavoie said watching her daughter courted by Womack on national television was a bit surreal.

“Ashley has a great head on her shoulders and we never doubted she would do the right thing,” Lavoie said, adding with a laugh, “but there were times I was looking at the TV through my fingers.”

Just as nerve-racking will be watching her daughter “date” more than two dozen suitors on national television, and Lavoie did have a warning for those men.

“It’s not going to be good if they are playing her,” she said. “But the way I know Ashley, she’ll see right through anyone playing her and will have good questions for them to figure things out.”

Ashley Hebert has not only gained fame for herself; back in her hometown her mother, stepfather and sister Chrystie and brother Eliot are in the spotlight, too.

“We can’t go anywhere in town and not hear about it,” Lavoie said with a laugh. “I just went to the chiropractor’s and walked in and they said, ‘You’re Ashley H’s mom. We were just talking about her.’”

As for finding love on the national stage?

“I’ve been a fan of the show for years and never thought of my daughter being on it,” Lavoie said. “I’m happy for her [and] when she called the other day, she said it was the happiest day in her life.”

During filming, Hebert did have to place her dental classes on hold, and Lavoie said her school has been very understanding and accommodating.

“The Bachelorette” ends filming May 12 and three days later Hebert graduates from dental school, Lavoie said, adding her daughter will have some makeup clinical work to complete during the summer.

Season seven of “The Bachelorette” premieres May 23 on ABC.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/03/15/lifestyle/from-jilted-to-jubilant-madawaskas-ashley-hebert-the-new-bachelorette/
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 am

Cosmo's 2010 Bachelor Blowout

We went on a major manhunt to bring you the most datable guys from every state. Not only do our Bachelors boast amazing abs and sexy smiles, but they also have great personalities.

Ohio Bachelor 2010

Name: Ryan "Mickey" McLean

Job: Chef

Email: OH.bachelor10@gmail.com

Bachelor breakdown: "I'm loyal, optimistic, and easygoing."

Sexiest thing a girl can wear: "My Yankees hat"

Pick-him-up pointer: "Just make eye contact. It's that simple."

Chick traits he craves: "I'm laid-back and trusting, so I need a girl who is as well."

Do you Facebook a girl before going out with her? "Yes, all the time."

His perfect first date: "We'll have a nice dinner and, hopefully, try new foods together. Then we'll see where things go."

Wildest place he's ever gotten it on: "On a golf course"

Baffling girl behavior: "Why do many women seem to be attracted to jerks?"

Do you manscape? "Absolutely."
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

5 Minutes with Cosmo's Bachelor of the Year: Ryan "Mickey" McLean

We stole some face time with the most eligible single guy of 2010 and got him to spill about his dream girlfriend, the craziest e-mails he's received, and what he's going to do with his $10,000 from Cosmo (and his $5,000 gift card from Express!).

What do you look for in a woman?

I'm looking for someone that comes from a good family, who's close to her family, who just likes to have a good time. Not someone who plays games. And I'm looking for somebody I can trust. I don't get jealous of people and I don't like when people get jealous of anything I'm doing. If you can't trust somebody, then move on and find somebody you can.

What has been the wildest or sweetest e-mail you've received from a Cosmo reader?

The most interesting one I've received so far, I got last night — she wrote her own bachelorette profile exactly like the ones that appeared for us in the magazine. I thought that was very creative and I made sure to tell her how unique it was.

What else would catch your eye in an e-mail, besides that lucky girl you mentioned?

You know what's funny? The other bachelors and I all talk, and by comparing notes we've realized we've all gotten the same e-mails that were clearly cut and pasted where the girl forgot to change the name and the state! So you can tell which of them are true, heartfelt ones — those are the ones that are just saying hello and not "Please write back."

Since you became one of the 51 Cosmo Bachelors, have any ex-girlfriends called you begging to get back together?

No. Ironically, I'm still friends with all of the women I've seriously dated. I don't really have bridges that I burned that people are now calling back. Most of those people I speak with anyway. So they weren't calling, chasing me down. But we'll see what happens now that I won the big prize!

Do you know what you're going to do with the 10K?

First, I'm going to make sure I'm smart with it and put aside what I know I need to pay in taxes. And then I'm going to certainly do something for the friend that got me here. Because at this point, she's got no recognition and I wouldn't be standing here talking to you if it wasn't for her. So she's a saint and she's going to have some shopping to do.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

Ashley talking about her date yesterday to Access Hollywood:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-final-45-march-22-2011_video_1315377
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari