Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm

@LuvnIt wrote:
@Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

That's the take i got from that scene as well, that is why i am surprised that he would even purpose as i just don 't see that he is really feeling Ashley at all and IMHO he hasn't throughout this whole journey, anyway i haven't seen the love journey from Ben maybe a good friend journey.

I think Ben thinks he's in love with Ashley. He says he never felt that strongly for anyone before so by his experience that would make sense. I think most of us can look back at what we thought was love and see that we couldn't have been more wrong, hindsight 20/20 and all that. I think Ben probably realized soon after the show that his feelings were not as strong as the pressures of the show made them seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

That's the take i got from that scene as well, that is why i am surprised that he would even purpose as i just don 't see that he is really feeling Ashley at all and IMHO he hasn't throughout this whole journey, anyway i haven't seen the love journey from Ben maybe a good friend journey.

:hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

Not saying it is, but could it be possible that Ben proposing is all just a set up for him to be next Bachelor? We don't see everything that is filmed. Maybe Ash did want to say bye earlier. They told she could tell him he was not F1, but that he had to get a "broken heart" like Jason. Him proposing is just a part of the set-up for Ben as Bachelor. His back story? Is it possible? Not sure I believe it, but just throwing it out there.

I have also thought of that very same scenario i do belief that Ryan and Ben were first pick as being the next Bachelor both Ryan and Ben having heartbreak stories poor Ryan being rejected twice giggling and Ben having the Father that passed away being a zombie for so many years then coming out of his shell to be heartbroken again.These are also JMO wine

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

:hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

Not saying it is, but could it be possible that Ben proposing is all just a set up for him to be next Bachelor? We don't see everything that is filmed. Maybe Ash did want to say bye earlier. They told she could tell him he was not F1, but that he had to get a "broken heart" like Jason. Him proposing is just a part of the set-up for Ben as Bachelor. His back story? Is it possible? Not sure I believe it, but just throwing it out there.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 pm

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

I guess she was just getting her skin all soft for her date later with JP. giggling

So her LCD's are a mud bath with Ben and kayaking with JP?

Ohh, good one! giggling

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

I guess she was just getting her skin all soft for her date later with JP. giggling

So her LCD's are a mud bath with Ben and kayaking with JP?

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

kashoo wrote:
ITA! It looks like friends slathering mud on each other honestly. Certainly nothing close to "erotic"!

I must say that I enjoy watching Ben's dates for all of that offbeat comedy. With his hat and red T and Ash dressed "rural" country bumpkin, they look like they're a-fishin' on Ma and Pa Kettle's farm.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
@GrahamGal wrote:I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

Well considering the fact that Ashley slathered mud as fast as possible over Ben then did her own chest real quick I would say she was steering clear of the touchy touchy aspect of the date rotfl

ITA! It looks like friends slathering mud on each other honestly. Certainly nothing close to "erotic"!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Well considering the fact that Ashley slathered mud as fast as possible over Ben then did her own chest real quick I would say she was steering clear of the touchy touchy aspect of the date rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 am

I can only imagine how different those mud bath SC would look if it had been JP. I agree that it could be very sexy, but you have to be with the right person. They don't appear to be that intimate when I look back at the previews and these SC. So much so that I thought it could be Dino. Only thing sexual in this is her suggestive comment to Ben. (imo). Of course once we see it all play out I may feel different, but from what I have seen so far this is my opinion.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

Looks like a last ditch effort to throw us off, LOL...why???

Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum