SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:00 pm

kashoo wrote:I also noticed from watching the mud date again that Ashley keeps him at arms length the whole time they are putting mud on each other. I thought that was pretty telling body language.

AND, she rubbed the mud on herself (on the bikini top area) whereas on the boat he had no problem doing it with the sunscreen...hmmm...I just feel like it it were JP, he would have done it himself instead of her and then ABC would have edited it out because it would be too hot for the 'family' network, LOL.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm

marshavnyd wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
ironcat wrote:
kashoo wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Does anyone know who goes first? I can't but feel NOTHING when Ben tells her 'I love you'...sounds SOOO scripted and fake. JMO

That's the take i got from that scene as well, that is why i am surprised that he would even purpose as i just don 't see that he is really feeling Ashley at all and IMHO he hasn't throughout this whole journey, anyway i haven't seen the love journey from Ben maybe a good friend journey.

I think Ben thinks he's in love with Ashley. He says he never felt that strongly for anyone before so by his experience that would make sense. I think most of us can look back at what we thought was love and see that we couldn't have been more wrong, hindsight 20/20 and all that. I think Ben probably realized soon after the show that his feelings were not as strong as the pressures of the show made them seem.

I think some people are more susceptible to the Bachelor Brainwash, and Ben, coming off a few years of emotional unavailability was probably pegged by the show psychologists early on as someone who would be extremely easy to manipulate emotionally. I absolutely believe he believed he found love with Ashley, and therefore became oblivious to all the signs she gave him that she wasn't reciprocating those feelings. And we know, from alumni who have commented on it, that the producers do try to push/lead them in certain directions by implying things to them that may not be true, so I'm sure his obliviousness was encouraged by the producers. They wanted him to propose, knowing full well that Ashley was falling head over heels for JP. They knew the ending they were shooting for and they got it.
For now, I'm going to give him the full benefit of the doubt that he was totally sincere and wasn't faking all this in hopes of becoming the next Bachelor. If we hear any evidence to the contrary, I'll reevaluate my opinion.

I am no sleuther and not even a good observant watcher of this show but this season due to a great couple i am taking second looks and more in watching & what gives me pause on Ben being in love with Ashley is that all his remarks in PI's, ITM's so to speak or even when he is telling Ashley he loves her it is done with absolutely no emotion so it makes me wonder and again no idea

What I find very strange is that two weeks prior to the FRC, he was ready to walk away from Ashley if his mom and sister didn't approve...... If she was that 'disposable' I'm surprised by the anger that's been reported during the rejection. I guess we'll all know more when we actually see the show on Monday night. I wonder what ABC will actually air??? That's the $64K question.
wow, such logical posts. I agree.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
kashoo wrote:I also noticed from watching the mud date again that Ashley keeps him at arms length the whole time they are putting mud on each other. I thought that was pretty telling body language.

AND, she rubbed the mud on herself (on the bikini top area) whereas on the boat he had no problem doing it with the sunscreen...hmmm...I just feel like it it were JP, he would have done it himself instead of her and then ABC would have edited it out because it would be too hot for the 'family' network, LOL.

Someone mentioned that during the mud bath she is talking about going down and grabbing more mud. After watching it it appears that is exactly what she is talking about, but when she realizes how that sounded she starts laughing. If she had been talking about him she could have reached lower, not wished she could.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah, can you imagine if it was JP that she was slathering mud all over?? I think the cameras would burn up! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Max64 wrote:

Yeah, can you imagine if it was JP that she was slathering mud all over?? I think the cameras would burn up! giggling

Oh, I can imagine it ... firework
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 pm

summerluvn wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Do you think they ever got to the point where they were so sick of all TBTB bs that they got hot and steamy beyond belief and then turned to the camera and said "Edit that, b***ches.

Exactly, that's what I was saying about Victoria Peak. Something happened and they knew that it would not be shown because it was to early to "give everything away". It was wild!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
summerluvn wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Do you think they ever got to the point where they were so sick of all TBTB bs that they got hot and steamy beyond belief and then turned to the camera and said "Edit that, b***ches.

Exactly, that's what I was saying about Victoria Peak. Something happened and they knew that it would not be shown because it was to early to "give everything away". It was wild!

That would be awesome! I feel like if they did that their edits would all make sense now rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Someone mentioned that during the mud bath she is talking about going down and grabbing more mud. After watching it it appears that is exactly what she is talking about, but when she realizes how that sounded she starts laughing. If she had been talking about him she could have reached lower, not wished she could.

Her laugh sounded the same as the "toe-kissing" scene and if it is, then the producers probably had to ply her with alcohol before she could feel comfortable to do the mud scene. Oh Ashley, you are indeed a very bad actress.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:46 pm

estahafa wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Her laugh sounded the same as the "toe-kissing" scene and if it is, then the producers probably had to ply her with alcohol before she could feel comfortable to do the mud scene. Oh Ashley, you are indeed a very bad actress.

One thing I find so comical is how Ashley loves talking “dirty” around Ben. I am assuming she knows all about the Cream Video, seeing his get-up in the cut scene we were denied. Their potty talk shaw is so awfully cute. Bet their doggie sounds will bring the family house down in Vomo.

I can see Chrystie’s mind operating now. Ben’s home life must be like a Saturday Night Life sketch that never ends. Bet Julia and Barbara are the life of the party. Little does she realize Benny Boy is trying so hard to play Mommie’s Little Rebel. Bad enough his family forced him to get his hair-cut for the next rose ceremony. He HAD to be make that video!

Then we have Jordan Paul Rosenbaum from Long Island and Chrystie feeling she needs to cover her tattoos and put on the long dress before visiting those in-laws. We only hear JP curse when he’s upset in Taiwan. The rest of the time he is a male version of Barbara Walters. Well, his family is somewhat mild mannered, but Ashley fit in quite nicely in her goofy dorky way.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Sometimes I feel the F2's know they are not going to end up with the lead so their final dates and Vo's seem forced and scripted.

Ben must have felt confident enough that if he did purpose Ashley would say yes. I see no other reason why he would go through that if he felt he was not the F1. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

JBF wrote:
estahafa wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

One thing I find so comical is how Ashley loves talking “dirty” around Ben. I am assuming she knows all about the Cream Video, seeing his get-up in the cut scene we were denied. Their potty talk shaw is so awfully cute. Bet their doggie sounds will bring the family house down in Vomo.

I can see Chrystie’s mind operating now. Ben’s home life must be like a Saturday Night Life sketch that never ends. Bet Julia and Barbara are the life of the party. Little does she realize Benny Boy is trying so hard to play Mommie’s Little Rebel. Bad enough his family forced him to get his hair-cut for the next rose ceremony. He HAD to be make that video!

Then we have Jordan Paul Rosenbaum from Long Island and Chrystie feeling she needs to cover her tattoos and put on the long dress before visiting those in-laws. We only hear JP curse when he’s upset in Taiwan. The rest of the time he is a male version of Barbara Walters. Well, his family is somewhat mild mannered, but Ashley fit in quite nicely in her goofy dorky way.

Yeah, and Chrystie would be in for a rude awakening! What did Ashley say in her blog about meeting Ben's mother?? She felt like she was talking to Cocoa Chanel? LOL, I think that's the family she should be worried about covering up her tats for.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 pm

I had to go back and read her blog...

Ben's family was one of the families that surprised me the most. In my mind, I thought they were going to be loud, outgoing, and somewhat goofy like Ben. I was so surprised to see that they were quite the opposite. They were sophisticated and conservative. His mother reminded me of Coco Chanel! I was so nervous talking with her and felt somewhat intimidated.

My oh my... Chrystie would be equally surprised.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt