SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

I think they'll follow the Lowe family tradition and go without stopping. Otherwise, they'd have to find a hotel that would take the (big) dogs. They've probably both been awake until now, and through the night will spell each other.... and the dogs will probably stay asleep all night. Good thing they (the dogs) don't smell like skunk anymore.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

oh yeah I almost forgot their dogs. Silly me  giggling For sure they will follow what the lowe family did. And will be in dallas by tomorrow.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:
livelife wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:hahahaha someone tweeted them about Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers who they are rooting for. And Sean's texas rangers are losing big time tonight giggling 

Katie Boettner ‏@katiebit 20m
Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers.... Who are @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici rooting for!?!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 4m
@katiebit @clmgiudici C'mon now. I'm a Ranger to the core.

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 5m
@SeanLowe09 @katiebit going with the M's. But lets be for real. I think we know who's gonna actually win.

Too funny, someone tweeted the score to them:
Abbie‏@JCaroline216m
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 You're in luck Catherine. The M's are up 9-2 over the Rangers right now. Sorry Sean.

That would be me. :Smiley: 

Loved It! Hope the Rangers don't make a come back!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn