SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 am

chloep wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:While I did not mind JuanPa during Des' season, I am disappointed at how it seems this season turned out.   I always like the Bachelorette better cause of some of the great guys we get to see.  I will tune in to see which women I like and are happy for not being chosen giggling 

Still shaking my head at why they did not choose Zak, or better still Drew!!! unless they turned them down.  Of course so often the lead gets raked over the coals so I guess I did not really want that for any of my favorite guys....I'll just have to be content to hear about them on twitter etc.  But still as a die hard Ben fan, I loved seeing him on my screen each week even as he tore my heart by choosing Courtney.  Looks like Nikki will give CR a run for her money.  I hope she's at least as entertaining.
Apparently it was between Zak and JuanPa and Zak turned it down in JP's favor...
And Zak will make an appearance at some point to talk to JPablo...even more filler since he also has a talk with Sean/Cat.
I can just feel the snark starting to bubble up...:stirthepot ... :uptonogood !!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 am

Guys, maybe the season won't be as bad as RS has led everyone to believe. I didn't connect with JP last season (who did?), but he appears to be easy going and can also be charming. If he is able to carry on interesting conversations, along with his personality (hopefully he won't be edited to death!), he should be okay. If he was able to narrow his F4 to Nikki, Clare, Andi, and Renee, who all APPEAR to be great, well-rounded girls (not airheads with big butts), maybe he's been judged unfairly, as per, what he wants in a woman.

As for Nikki, IF she does turn out to be this season's villain, or is unfortunate enough to get the "villain edit," (this is a TV show, afterall), I hope she is at least an interesting one! I'll just wait and see :Smiley: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:40 pm

julychild wrote:Guys, maybe the season won't be as bad as RS has led everyone to believe. I didn't connect with JP last season (who did?), but he appears to be easy going and can also be charming. If he is able to carry on interesting conversations, along with his personality (hopefully he won't be edited to death!), he should be okay. If he was able to narrow his F4 to Nikki, Clare, Andi, and Renee, who all APPEAR to be great, well-rounded girls (not airheads with big butts), maybe he's been judged unfairly, as per, what he wants in a woman.

As for Nikki,  IF she does turn out to be this season's villain, or is unfortunate enough to get the "villain edit," (this is a TV show, afterall), I hope she is at least an interesting one! I'll just wait and see :Smiley: 
Agree! I loved and was hoping for Zak, but still happy with Juan hoping he'd show a lot more personality, humour and be less boring than most Bachelors. The spoiler took the wind out of my sails a little in looking forward to the season, mostly just the fact that RS claims he chose the bitchy girl no one likes, which Imnever find fun to watch. I'm going to take RS with a grain of salt as always - he's sooo obnoxious. Don't want to go into ep 1 assuming I'll hate the season, just based on RS. Trying to keep an open mind that it will be entertaining and there will be some likeable/loveable girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Anybody watching tonight?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 pm

chloep wrote:Anybody watching tonight?
I'll probably be watching Hallmark or Lifetime tonight. giggling Embarressed! 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm

What comes on tonight?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Sanlee wrote:
What comes on tonight?
I guess the first commercial and I read from RS that Juan Pablo is presenting something at the AMAs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:39 pm

atem wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
What comes on tonight?
I guess the first commercial and I read from RS that Juan Pablo is presenting something at the AMAs.
The promo, yes. RS had speculated that the announcement made about the string of Bachelor specials was going to be an announcement that Juan Pa would present at the AMAs. So I don't think the presenting thing is happening.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 pm

atem wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
What comes on tonight?
Oh okay I was wondering because the AMA's is on tomorrow night (Sunday).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Sanlee wrote:
atem wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
What comes on tonight?
Wow... I absolutely thought today was Sunday... Rolling Eyes duh 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 pm

chloep wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
atem wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
What comes on tonight?
Wow... I absolutely thought today was Sunday... Rolling Eyes duh 
Lol! I wish it was Sunday! Looking forward to seeing the preview hopefully to get a glimpse from the first night at least!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I hope someone will be able to get us some screen caps tonight!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24