Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by bilolo on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 pm

thank you Love_Me i like this site yes

bilolo

Female Posts : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 pm

San wrote:More hand shots~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just to freak all of you out a little, LOL....Ryan also has those curved thumbs like the guy in the FRC screencap!! :tongue:

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bilolo! Glad you joined!

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Let me just say...on the very off chance that JP isn't the F1, this will be the biggest we have been punked in the history of this show!!

I totally agree nutty!!
(PS- did you ever see the JK video and hear her at the end?)

I did, thanks, and I do see what you all mean. Just surprised that came out of her mouth!

Don't you think she was saying "Goodbye, Jimmy" ?

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Just watched it. Ashley sighs, looks up to the ceiling, and goes "uhh, not really." IMO, she's seen enough of it.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 pm

That makes sense to me, Ironcat yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm

More hand shots~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm

etherealfire wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Over analyzing is going to drive everyone to drink, until we have more SC's I really don't think we will be able to nail down specifics. JMO
A-
Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.
Her genuine man is most definitely beautiful and she was truthful and honest with him :gotcha: :dancingcupcake:
Reminds me of stuff Ali said (at the time much of it went over my head with all the editing). If JP is not F1, how would that statement relate to another one, after that romantic date with JP? no idea

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket and it maybe nothing but Ashley herself (both on JK and in her blog) did not even seem to watch the episode with the "most romantic" date herself. That is just 1 thing that made me pause a bit. Anyone ?
I don't think it would have aired yet in her time zone when she did JK..taped Monday afternoon (west coast time) Ash is east coast time.
(he must have gotten an advance copy to watch so he could discuss it with her) jmo

If Ashley S and Co get the episodes (even Gina C who is just an entertainment reporter/blogger) gets the uncut version of the episodes more than just a couple of days in advance - then the lead would surely get it.

It just struck me as extemely odd that she hesitated and also her blog indicated something similar.

She also sounded a bit cheezed off re the editing of the show (and no wonder) so at that time I thought it was because she was upset with how they are portraying her that she was not watching.
But now that you guys mentioned the most romantic date etc. I thought it strange that she would not want to relieve the onscreen romance. Again this maybe nothing but I was totally onboard with JP FTW and am back to keeping my mind open.
I'm just saying - JMO sounded odd.

Welllll, if she said "not really", that isn't necessarily the same thing as saying "not at all" and the conversation was all about the Bentley drama. She may very well have watched the parts she wanted to watch and skipped the DB closure and the Cocktail Party full of drama queens. If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be interested in revisiting either of those parts of the epi. JMO

She took a long pause after JK asked her if she watched the episode, then said, "no, not really". She started to say something else, but he cut her off. She was in a bit of a feisty, sarcastic mood, because when JK started the interview by asking if she was on drugs, she answered, "no, I wish". I'm not sure she wasn't just joking about the whole thing, because I think she wasn't looking forward to getting grilled/teased about the Bentley thing again.

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Over analyzing is going to drive everyone to drink, until we have more SC's I really don't think we will be able to nail down specifics. JMO
A-
Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.
Her genuine man is most definitely beautiful and she was truthful and honest with him :gotcha: :dancingcupcake:
Reminds me of stuff Ali said (at the time much of it went over my head with all the editing). If JP is not F1, how would that statement relate to another one, after that romantic date with JP? no idea

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket and it maybe nothing but Ashley herself (both on JK and in her blog) did not even seem to watch the episode with the "most romantic" date herself. That is just 1 thing that made me pause a bit. Anyone ?
I don't think it would have aired yet in her time zone when she did JK..taped Monday afternoon (west coast time) Ash is east coast time.
(he must have gotten an advance copy to watch so he could discuss it with her) jmo

If Ashley S and Co get the episodes (even Gina C who is just an entertainment reporter/blogger) gets the uncut version of the episodes more than just a couple of days in advance - then the lead would surely get it.

It just struck me as extemely odd that she hesitated and also her blog indicated something similar.

She also sounded a bit cheezed off re the editing of the show (and no wonder) so at that time I thought it was because she was upset with how they are portraying her that she was not watching.
But now that you guys mentioned the most romantic date etc. I thought it strange that she would not want to relieve the onscreen romance. Again this maybe nothing but I was totally onboard with JP FTW and am back to keeping my mind open.

It is not that odd. Ali's tweet on 6/22:
"R & I just watched our final date in Tahiti on YouTube for the first time since the show aired. How corny are we? laugh out loud "

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
@Gina wrote:
A-

Welllll, if she said "not really", that isn't necessarily the same thing as saying "not at all" and the conversation was all about the Bentley drama. She may very well have watched the parts she wanted to watch and skipped the DB closure and the Cocktail Party full of drama queens. If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be interested in revisiting either of those parts of the epi. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I honestly can't remember whether she said 'no' to watching or hesitated or what but I'll rewatch and let you know my thoughts when I get a chance.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Maybe she and JP were busy on web cam eating cup cakes and throwing kisses to each other.
We know Chris and Peyton were on webcam all the time, when they were not together. Chris said it. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum