Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by anders on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 am

@terabithia wrote:
@anders wrote:
@terabithia wrote:someone over on Joker's says she can see the hairs on Ben's chin during the FRC preview -- in HD. It convinced her Ben is F2 and I think the watch matches too.

I agree - but in the context of the previews it appears he walks away from her/leaves her - and she runs after him - does this support her having no choice but to choose JP, or was she going to choose him anyway even before Ben leaves?

I'm not sure but I can imagine a scenario where his reaction upsets her so much, she can't stand to see him walk away on such a down note and she tries to stop him to say more, in a desperate attempt to make it somehow better?

This is why I hate the dumb FRC with the F2, it's cruel. Both Ali and Chris are lucky tptb didn't make him go through the writing a proposal, picking out a ring, dressing to the nines, psyching himself up, only to be stomped on.

but if she rejected him - it would be normal for her to walk him out. why is he leaving on his own?
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

Where is there proof that it is Ben that is walking out. When I watched the previews I saw what I thought was a light grey suit leaving to our right as we look at the picture. I thought maybe that was JP because I think Ben is in the dark suit.
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 am

@nd4reality wrote:Anyone catch the PIs of Ashley crying in her FRC dress ?
I got the impression that she was (sort-of) dumped ? Can someone put the SCs with the words please ?

The only words you can actually see coming out of her mouth are that its so unfair. She is probably saying that it's unfair that someone had to get hurt.
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 am

this one if flipped too - bangs in wrong direction. Which puts him on the right - typically F1 spot.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 am

@anders wrote:

On the hands in pockets pic, you see the inside of the left side of the jacket as well. Does it match the inside of this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am

@anders wrote:this one if flipped too - bangs in wrong direction. Which puts him on the right - typically F1 spot.

Isn't that what 2observe argued endlessly about during Brad's seaso ~ the fact that Chantal was
on the right, Emily on the left?
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1055

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

@anders wrote:

but if she rejected him - it would be normal for her to walk him out. why is he leaving on his own?

If he just suddenly walks off because he can't handle the news then she'd probably go after him to try and calm him down and walk him out. I think he is very upset :( which makes her very upset.

Anyway, even if he shows up and says you're wonderful but I didn't write a proposal and I don't have a ring in my pocket cause I don't feel that way it doesn't really matter as long as he shows up first in the F2 spot. That'd only be seriously awkward if he was meant to be F1, which we'd know because we just watched her say adios to F2.
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

chesirecat wrote:
@anders wrote:

On the hands in pockets pic, you see the inside of the left side of the jacket as well. Does it match the inside of this one?

Here ya go

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

Last season it was pretty clear that Emily came after Chantal at the FRC. And on FRC night it happened just that way. It was given to us..no gimmicks. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18470

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am

@Nibbles22 wrote:
@anders wrote:this one if flipped too - bangs in wrong direction. Which puts him on the right - typically F1 spot.

Isn't that what 2observe argued endlessly about during Brad's seaso ~ the fact that Chantal was
on the right, Emily on the left?

typically F1 is on right - Tessa, Emily and Roberto were on the left - all other F1s were on right. With Em and Chantal we had the pics of them descending the stairs which clearly showed Chantal coming first, Em second. Not saying F1 is def on right - just that most like he is.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am

San wrote:Last season it was pretty clear that Emily came after Chantal at the FRC. And on FRC night it happened just that way. It was given to us..no gimmicks. Lol

Maybe that's why we have no sc of JP at FRC.
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum