Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea

The GSC pics are flipped in the previews actually - for some reason TPTB wanted us to be confused about which guy is which or something and put them both in the same position - left (via editing - evident from her flipped bangs) So it looks like both guys walk away from the same location in the previews....actually GSG looks like he's walking away from BSG's position then it goes to an image of BSG walking away and we see his foot then Ashley chasing after him.....

we unflipped the GSC pics to see what is actually happening...

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

@asim wrote:Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea
We won't know til it airs, I bet. I do know they reshoot the FRC, as it has to be just perfect. It's far out, but maybe what TPTB are showing us a clip is the first try, and if he's walking away, it's to come back up again, for the final shoot? We know they did a bunch of reshoots for Emily and Brad, also Jillian and Ed. TPTB are a sneaky bunch and want us to believe they walk away and she has no one. Their theme.."the insecure, naive girl who feels none of guys want her and will leave her". They are playing that up in promo's imo

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happy/Sad/Walking away/Walking towards. Poor Ashley.

I just want her to do some interview right now and say that she is in love and happy.

Then we can all sit back and watch how everything unfolds for her.

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want laugh out loud.

kelad - you posted at the same time i did.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

Like San says, keep calm and eat cupcakes. heartbeat

I 2nd that!!!!

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happy/Sad/Walking away/Walking towards. Poor Ashley.

I just want her to do some interview right now and say that she is in love and happy.

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want laugh out loud.

But I still believe in my instinct, and most importantly I still believe myself ... hopeful of finding a man who would never make me question myself, or treat another person with such lack of regard.

Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.

Like San says, keep calm and eat cupcakes. heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

tptb have no clue what their core viewers want lol.

lol and I know it's frustrating but hopefully tptb finally did something right this season and that was showing a love story but who with is the $100,000.00 question.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just want her to be happy! As long as she is, don't really care who it is thou I do hope it's JP as he's been my favorite. I told San even I'm not sure why I thought Lucas was going to be the dark horse in this season's ending if there is one. Just a gut instinct when watching HK.
*shrugs*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Could the walking away picture be flipped? Would that make him go toward her? no idea

asim

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm

And 22 seasons later they still haven't figured it out.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Happy/Sad/Walking away/Walking towards. Poor Ashley.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just a theory on why she looks upset with who we think is F1. Sometimes the lead starts out talking about the journey and all that they've gone through, before they get to the point of telling F1 they love them. Maybe Ashely is talking about the process and all her hurt feelings (hopefully Bentley's name will NOT be mentioned!!) and then gets to the part about falling in love with him and how that made it all worth it. Just a thought!

you know you could be right. and I bet you she will be talking about Bentley and how she thought the show was ruined and etc..

But she is not the one talking at all. Those are VOs being used. He is the one talking.

We don't really know who's talking though. We only hear VOs so either one could be giving their little speech.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just a theory on why she looks upset with who we think is F1. Sometimes the lead starts out talking about the journey and all that they've gone through, before they get to the point of telling F1 they love them. Maybe Ashely is talking about the process and all her hurt feelings (hopefully Bentley's name will NOT be mentioned!!) and then gets to the part about falling in love with him and how that made it all worth it. Just a thought!

you know you could be right. and I bet you she will be talking about Bentley and how she thought the show was ruined and etc..

But she is not the one talking at all. Those are VOs being used. He is the one talking.

nd, that's why in my post above I state that I think it is JP speaking...

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum