Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul - 9:59

Never mind that.....they only show three suitcases at the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul - 9:47

@albean99 wrote:I think they must have been because Ryan also has one. The question is who has an actual red suitcase? We haven't seen one yet.

Maybe a good place to look is when they pack up at the mansion and start heading across the ocean. It shows alot of their suitcases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed 13 Jul - 9:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A couple of people have had those duffle-wheely type bags... I wonder if they were one of the gifts.

One of the sponsors of the gift bags was a luggage dealer...forgot the name and site now(it was posted a week ago) and they did have a red line of bags. So this is quite possible. Also, even if what we are seeing is not what is shown on their website, personal experience taught me most of the giveaways are discontinued items from the sponsor and so may not be available on the site for viewing anymore.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21718

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed 13 Jul - 9:30

I think they must have been because Ryan also has one. The question is who has an actual red suitcase? We haven't seen one yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11571

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Wed 13 Jul - 1:18

A couple of people have had those duffle-wheely type bags... I wonder if they were one of the gifts.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilshanni on Wed 13 Jul - 0:46

Yep, that's the part! Thanks. They are not the same suitcase, though. Darn!

Lilshanni

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted on Wed 13 Jul - 0:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey guys...it's my first post. Smiley I noticed in last night's episode that Ben has a red suitcase. It was with him when he came in from his overnight date. I haven't compared it to the red suitcase in the screen cap, perhaps someone can look into it and determine if they seem to be the same suitcase? Sure enjoy reading everyone's thoughts!

Is this the part?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilshanni on Tue 12 Jul - 21:06

Hey guys...it's my first post. Smiley I noticed in last night's episode that Ben has a red suitcase. It was with him when he came in from his overnight date. I haven't compared it to the red suitcase in the screen cap, perhaps someone can look into it and determine if they seem to be the same suitcase? Sure enjoy reading everyone's thoughts!

Lilshanni

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed 29 Jun - 17:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley

Or Jake the Flake. Remember they've also given us SC's from prior contestants, Bevin comes to mind.
Wasn't Jake wearing his pilot uniform and brought his carry-on trolly instead of a full on luggage? But I'm probably remembering wrong laugh out loud I wanted to erase that moment out of my head once I saw it play out.

Yes. If anyone would like to see it again (probably not), here it is at about 1:07:

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed 29 Jun - 17:40

San wrote:About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley

Or Jake the Flake. Remember they've also given us SC's from prior contestants, Bevin comes to mind.
Wasn't Jake wearing his pilot uniform and brought his carry-on trolly instead of a full on luggage? But I'm probably remembering wrong laugh out loud I wanted to erase that moment out of my head once I saw it play out.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed 29 Jun - 17:35

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed 29 Jun - 17:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no
haha I know right. I'm sure he stopped by the washroom when the flight landed and was forced to shoot that stupid scene. Didn't they make Reid wear a suit too when he came back? What's even funnier is (I'm assuming that's Ryan), that he approaches her in casual clothes. I mean, why the heck does he need to wear a suit then??? Perhaps when they shot that scene he was already "dumped" and they "made" him redo the scene as he's just landed in Fiji. I can't imagine anyone sitting in their suits for 24 hrs on a plane laugh out loud.

Unless they get to fly first class :gotcha:
LOL even in first class - since Fiji's like 24hr plane right away. And well, ABC are such stingy asses, they would not fly Ryan out in first class. But then, Ryan seems well off laugh out loud Maybe he upgraded his own ticket on his own expense :winkie:

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum