SELECT CONTENT

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

Love_Me wrote:We need to go back and look over what color the guys luggage is this season. It is provided to them I believe. For instance Lucus had a black suitcase.

So far Constantine and Ben F have different suitcases than this one...Ben F has a small red carry on - but that's different. We need to go back and check JP and Ryan's
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:We need to go back and look over what color the guys luggage is this season. It is provided to them I believe. For instance Lucus had a black suitcase.

We should see Ryan's suitcase next week, as he will have to be packed before he goes on his date with Ashley.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

anders wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
anders wrote:There's already an SC somewhere in the FRC thread of Ryan with a red suitcase.

What is bothersome about the guy with the suitcase is no one in their right mind goes on that long a flight dressed in a suit and tie. no no
haha I know right. I'm sure he stopped by the washroom when the flight landed and was forced to shoot that stupid scene. Didn't they make Reid wear a suit too when he came back? What's even funnier is (I'm assuming that's Ryan), that he approaches her in casual clothes. I mean, why the heck does he need to wear a suit then??? Perhaps when they shot that scene he was already "dumped" and they "made" him redo the scene as he's just landed in Fiji. I can't imagine anyone sitting in their suits for 24 hrs on a plane laugh out loud.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

dee wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

haha I know right. I'm sure he stopped by the washroom when the flight landed and was forced to shoot that stupid scene. Didn't they make Reid wear a suit too when he came back? What's even funnier is (I'm assuming that's Ryan), that he approaches her in casual clothes. I mean, why the heck does he need to wear a suit then??? Perhaps when they shot that scene he was already "dumped" and they "made" him redo the scene as he's just landed in Fiji. I can't imagine anyone sitting in their suits for 24 hrs on a plane laugh out loud.

Unless they get to fly first class :gotcha:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
dee wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

Unless they get to fly first class :gotcha:
LOL even in first class - since Fiji's like 24hr plane right away. And well, ABC are such stingy asses, they would not fly Ryan out in first class. But then, Ryan seems well off laugh out loud Maybe he upgraded his own ticket on his own expense :winkie:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

San wrote:About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley

Or Jake the Flake. Remember they've also given us SC's from prior contestants, Bevin comes to mind.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
San wrote:About the guy walking out the door with the red suitcase. He's dressed pretty nicely with a well-fitted suit which says Ryan to me. Smiley

Or Jake the Flake. Remember they've also given us SC's from prior contestants, Bevin comes to mind.
Wasn't Jake wearing his pilot uniform and brought his carry-on trolly instead of a full on luggage? But I'm probably remembering wrong laugh out loud I wanted to erase that moment out of my head once I saw it play out.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm

dee wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Wasn't Jake wearing his pilot uniform and brought his carry-on trolly instead of a full on luggage? But I'm probably remembering wrong laugh out loud I wanted to erase that moment out of my head once I saw it play out.

Yes. If anyone would like to see it again (probably not), here it is at about 1:07: