SELECT CONTENT

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ryvetted Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 am

Lilshanni wrote:Hey guys...it's my first post. Smiley I noticed in last night's episode that Ben has a red suitcase. It was with him when he came in from his overnight date. I haven't compared it to the red suitcase in the screen cap, perhaps someone can look into it and determine if they seem to be the same suitcase? Sure enjoy reading everyone's thoughts!

Is this the part?
Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Picture2-5
Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Picture3-7
Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Picture4-7

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Lilshanni Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am

Yep, that's the part! Thanks. They are not the same suitcase, though. Darn!

Lilshanni

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:18 am

A couple of people have had those duffle-wheely type bags... I wonder if they were one of the gifts.

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 am

I think they must have been because Ryan also has one. The question is who has an actual red suitcase? We haven't seen one yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:45 am

noobsleuth wrote:A couple of people have had those duffle-wheely type bags... I wonder if they were one of the gifts.

One of the sponsors of the gift bags was a luggage dealer...forgot the name and site now(it was posted a week ago) and they did have a red line of bags. So this is quite possible. Also, even if what we are seeing is not what is shown on their website, personal experience taught me most of the giveaways are discontinued items from the sponsor and so may not be available on the site for viewing anymore.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 am

albean99 wrote:I think they must have been because Ryan also has one. The question is who has an actual red suitcase? We haven't seen one yet.

Maybe a good place to look is when they pack up at the mansion and start heading across the ocean. It shows alot of their suitcases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am

Never mind that.....they only show three suitcases at the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan (Fiji) - Screencaps - Discussion

+16
bluwavz
gurlbrit
Reality Mary
mnmhughes
GrahamGal