SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

I don't see this tweet on her timeline anymore. Perhaps it wasn't him so she deleted it.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't see this tweet on her timeline anymore. Perhaps it wasn't him so she deleted it.

Yeah it is gone. Sorry. False alarm!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

They are a little bit quiet since yesterday. I doubt they are in Seattle. They just landed in LA yesterday. Just saying.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

And she speaks to tell us still in LA

@clmgiudici: @ObagiSkinHealth lathers its magic on me again ✨

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

motheroffive wrote:And she speaks to tell us still in LA

I like when they settle these things for us quickly. Good to know.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:And she speaks to tell us still in LA

I like when they settle these things for us quickly. Good to know.

This is probably her third session with Obagi that I know laugh out loud prior to her tweets before. She loves their freckles products though. I wonder if she is preparing for their monthsary date tonight with her hubs (just thinking)giggling  or I could be wrong , they might attend something together Hugesmile 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 pm

I wonder if they are going to the ESPY's? I saw on IG that Peta is going. melissa Rycroft is there. Why wouldnt ABC's highest rated Bachelor be there? 1F is in San Diego for opening day at Del Mar. Just a thought.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

lipsis wrote:I wonder if they are going to the ESPY's? I saw on IG that Peta is going. melissa Rycroft is there. Why wouldnt ABC's highest rated Bachelor be there? 1F is in San Diego for opening day at Del Mar. Just a thought.

I wondered that too - maybe one of the after parties if not the actual Espy's. I think Aly is nominated for a couple of awards
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:I wonder if they are going to the ESPY's? I saw on IG that Peta is going. melissa Rycroft is there. Why wouldnt ABC's highest rated Bachelor be there? 1F is in San Diego for opening day at Del Mar. Just a thought.

I wondered that too - maybe one of the after parties if not the actual Espy's.  I think Aly is nominated for a couple of awards

Yes, exactly. One good thing if they do go to either the actual awards or an after party is that the photograghy sites will be there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 pm

I wondered too but I don't think they are going to the actual awards. I found that odd considering the people you mentioned are there plus a few other DWTS people. I'm hoping they get to a party. It's been awhile since they've done a red carpet, well only about a month.

Oh and Aly is currently in Israel so she won't be at the ESPYs.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

There are red carpet pic's up on wireimage. Some of Peta and Cheryl Burke, both of whom never met a red carpet they didnt like, some of Jacoby Jones but no Sean or Ari for that matter. Maybe more pics to come? I dont know. Its probably a safer bet they are going to an after party, if they are going at all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 pm

umngirl wrote:

I wondered too but I don't think they are going to the actual awards. I found that odd considering the people you mentioned are there plus a few other DWTS people. I'm hoping they get to a party. It's been awhile since they've done a red carpet, well only about a month.

Oh and Aly is currently in Israel so she won't be at the ESPYs.

Haven't seen or heard anything that they were going.. haven't seen any pics either. I wouldn't be surprised if they were napping in snugglesville giggling 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

+37
jaromarie
luv2sing
livelife
renaissance
Linds911