SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm

sophienette wrote:
canyonvue wrote:It is very unusual for any contestant to not have said "I love you" by the HTD, which proves to me that Brooks is supremely confident in himself and his "emotional process" and true enough to himself that he's not treating this as a race against the other guys. Never has he said he needs to step up his game, needs to do something to win any rose or her affection. The others have. And the others have employed other means to get an advantage, like Drew with kissing and locking onto his family; and Chris with his poems and finally squeezing an "I love you" out when he wasn't confident enough to say it without looking very awkward. Drew said "I love you" when he was in direct competition with Zac.

I love that Brooks has not said it cheaply.

But, obviously, at some point, she's going to want to hear it from him.

He has said it in his eyes, though.

JP.

Yep.  Not on FD either, it was on the LCD date that he told her he was madly in love with her.  I always thought that was a production thing though and he wasn't allowed to say it on camera earlier because it was so obvious between them.  

And JP's eyes said it all from the beginning too.  I never doubted how either of them felt about each other.  You could so clearly see it. The way he looked at Ashley directly compares to how Brooks looks at Des to me.  I think that's why I'm so convinced that his feelings aren't very far behind hers.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
sophienette wrote:
The ID pics were from July 4th. Only that day as far as I am aware.

Are u sure because it said July 4th "weekend" on his SIL FB.

I was told due to the claim he was at the airport on the 5th. He wasn't. He was with them on the 4th. Then I guess left on the 5th. Doesn't mean he was with Desiree though. So, I guess the whole thing is moot.
yeah, it's frustrating we can't figure the exact dates out. but for all we know des may have been the one taking the picture. she does love to hike and didn't post anything about the 4th correct? that would indicate she may well have been with her F1. it's not like they'd have to worry too much about being spotted in idaho in the mountains. put on a baseball cap and no one would recognize her there i bet.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 pm

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 8 Jul
Bye bye Florida :(

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 7 Jul
I swear I just saw Desiree and Brooks on the beach!!

Ok guys bare with me, while this could still be nothing, I am bringing it up just as a hmmmmm. Ok so this girl tweeted above last Sunday and Monday for the second tweet. It doesn't appear to be a ploy for attention if you look at others tweets in the time frame. So apparently Brooks was in Idaho 7/4 by car (possibly just for that day), then he was spotted at SLC airport 7/5 in the evening via someone's tweet from the airport. Then the above tweets occurred a couple days later. Now this Friday 7/12, he is yet again spotted on a flight and where does it end up going to?.......Florida. Is it possible they picked Florida as a getaway spot? Now seems kind of far to go since both on the west coast, but maybe that is the point.....Obviously Des can't be in Florida for the next couple days and it will have to be seen how long Brooks remains there/comes back to Utah but still kind of peaks my interest....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm

was the pic of brooks supposedly in a starbucks supposed to be the SLC airport shot? unfortunately, it didn't really look like brooks to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:30 pm

What were the days that Brooks was with Michael in FL?

Last edited by california90 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 8 Jul
Bye bye Florida :(

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Natalie Streich[/b] ‏@NStreich 7 Jul
I swear I just saw Desiree and Brooks on the beach!!

Ok guys bare with me, while this could still be nothing, I am bringing it up just as a hmmmmm. Ok so this girl tweeted above last Sunday and Monday for the second tweet. It doesn't appear to be a ploy for attention if you look at others tweets in the time frame. So apparently Brooks was in Idaho 7/4 by car (possibly just for that day), then he was spotted at SLC airport 7/5 in the evening via someone's tweet from the airport. Then the above tweets occurred a couple days later. Now this Friday 7/12, he is yet again spotted on a flight and where does it end up going to?.......Florida. Is it possible they picked Florida as a getaway spot? Now seems kind of far to go since both on the west coast, but maybe that is the point.....Obviously Des can't be in Florida for the next couple days and it will have to be seen how long Brooks remains there/comes back to Utah but still kind of peaks my interest....

A girl tweets she think she saw him on the 7th in Florida... where he is right now with Mike? ep...things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

It's the little things that you miss. It could definitely be a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:33 pm

california90 wrote:What was the date that Brooks was with Michael?

Last night.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm

california90 wrote:What were the days that Brooks was with Michael in FL?

Friday night and possibly yesterday/last night as there is another pic where he is dressed differently.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm

gabriele wrote:was the pic of brooks supposedly in a starbucks supposed to be the SLC airport shot? unfortunately, it didn't really look like brooks to me.

Not a airport and I agree it's not Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 pm

gabriele wrote:was the pic of brooks supposedly in a starbucks supposed to be the SLC airport shot? unfortunately, it didn't really look like brooks to me.

I couldn't tell if the Starbucks shot was related to Brooks or not, I think that pic was during the day. The tweet about Brooks being at SLC airport was evening time Friday 7/5/13.

Edited to add:
@caitiemonte 5 Jul
You guys I just saw Brooks from the bachelorette at the Salt Lake airport so basically I'm famous

3:34 PM - 5 Jul 13 · Details

This is the tweet from Salt Lake City airport alleged sighting. I don't think it is the same as the person who saw him at a Starbucks.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 66 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel