Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
relaxing wrote:really, Brooks trying to figure out if he can trust that his feelings are real and what he thinks Des feels for him is real in this situation is the most honest reaction to being on this show I have ever seen.  Who wouldn't question if what is happening is genuine vs produced when they see other guys getting blindsided at RCs.

I guess thru all the seasons especially recent, it's hard to recognize a guy using the right head . We've criticized others who have clearly used their little head and now Brooks shows what a thinking man should do with a life changing decision and he catches flack too. Lose/lose .

I actually LOVE that Brooks is being realistic about it. Coming onto the show you have to keep in mind there's a chance you don't get picked.

Yes, but Desiree has been trying to reassure him all the time and he still can't even say he's falling in love with her.  He's the one that leaves.  I don't think he comes back.  The show is doing this, because they were so sure he'd be Final 1 and then he backed out and that's the 'craziness' of it all.

If that's what you believe, then why are you so worried about it? I wouldn't mind him leaving and not coming back, if it's best for him.

Because, this forum is saying Brooks is Final 1 and he isn't.

I think you are driving yourself a little crazy.

How is that crazy? It's no different than thinking of every romantic return that's not bearing fruit that I can tell. One moment he's saying he wants her to stay and the next time he sees her, he's out of there.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 pm

sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

I think you should stop because the minute someone takes a dig at Brooks you'll get upset again. Tit-4-Tat.

None of these guys are the edited characters we see on the show...Michael has already indicated that about Drew and I am sure the same can be said for Chris.

Frankly, I love Brooks but outside of this site Chris is being hailed as the most "normal" this season so I'd bring it down a notch. giggling

Chris is definitely the most normal. But I personally find normal boring. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 pm

atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
relaxing wrote:really, Brooks trying to figure out if he can trust that his feelings are real and what he thinks Des feels for him is real in this situation is the most honest reaction to being on this show I have ever seen.  Who wouldn't question if what is happening is genuine vs produced when they see other guys getting blindsided at RCs.

I guess thru all the seasons especially recent, it's hard to recognize a guy using the right head . We've criticized others who have clearly used their little head and now Brooks shows what a thinking man should do with a life changing decision and he catches flack too. Lose/lose .

I actually LOVE that Brooks is being realistic about it. Coming onto the show you have to keep in mind there's a chance you don't get picked.

Yes, but Desiree has been trying to reassure him all the time and he still can't even say he's falling in love with her.  He's the one that leaves.  I don't think he comes back.  The show is doing this, because they were so sure he'd be Final 1 and then he backed out and that's the 'craziness' of it all.

If that's what you believe, then why are you so worried about it? I wouldn't mind him leaving and not coming back, if it's best for him.

Because, this forum is saying Brooks is Final 1 and he isn't.

I think you are driving yourself a little crazy.

How is that crazy?  It's no different than thinking of every romantic return that's not bearing fruit that I can tell.  One moment he's saying he wants her to stay and the next time he sees her, he's out of there.

The thing is . . . we really don't know what goes on, but I sure do look forward to finding out. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

[quote="canyonvue"]
sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

I think you should stop because the minute someone takes a dig at Brooks you'll get upset again. Tit-4-Tat.

None of these guys are the edited characters we see on the show...Michael has already indicated that about Drew and I am sure the same can be said for Chris.

Frankly, I love Brooks but outside of this site Chris is being hailed as the most "normal" this season so I'd bring it down a notch. giggling

Oh, and btw, I was referring to people accusing me of digging at the other guys when I'm not. Well, I thought I'd point out when I was.

I suppose it's a dig. It's also the truth. So, well . . . yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:36 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:So we have all assumed that its Brooks that goes because we think Drew on horseback is a LCD but now that we have the L&S mag saying that the LCD was actually at Devil's Bridge might we consider that Drew is the one that gets sent home at F3 and comes back. Perhaps Des wants to hear him out...hence the crying on the beach scene?

At this point, I am leaving all possibilities open lol. I can't help but think whatever is going down will end up being something none of us have speculated. I have wondered if maybe while Des/Brooks have their breakdown sometime F3 date maybe they leave things unresolved, kind of like what happened with James, all the stress/back and forth etc and then she made her final decision at the RC. Maybe Brooks is part of the F3 RC though we are being led to believe is not and if he does indicate to her he can't promise a proposal and it causes the crying for both, he obviously feels he might have blown his chances and she will send him away at the RC. Des is distressed as she now is deciding btw 2 men who have said they love her and are practically planning the weddings already themselves and the man she professes to love multiple times already who she is uncertain about now with his proposal reservations. When Chris H asks Des where to go from here, maybe it is that decision of letting 1 certain proposal go and keeping a very uncertain end yet the one she truly loves...Maybe she just doesn't want to deal with that decison "i just wanna go home" and then at RC lets Drew go and then he does come back for clarity. Then again in what they showed, it showed Drew seemingly pushing away instead of Des. Can someone confirm if Des said "I gave you 100%?' or was it "I can give you 100%?" The former fits with my above thoughts,the latter does not.

Monica... your reasoning is very good here.  I have been told over and over that Drew has a LCD but I've not seen anything to prove that other than a few posters shouting to the roof-tops that "it's so"!  

so, until I see the proof that Brooks had no LCD or MTP's I am going to assume he did, and Fleiss is choosing to hide them.  I put nothing, I repeat NOTHING past tptb doing what ever they need to in order to get us watching... and sure enough they got it this year.  Des declared her love early, and they needed to finish out the season somehow.

latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 pm

The episode descriptions are so generic, it wouldn't get anyone interested in watching. There's not even a clue about what Brooks does.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Monica , Des said I CARED for you 100%

BarbB222

Female Posts: 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm

I don't think Brooks' conflict has much to do with the other guys. Rather, he's trying to determine if his own feelings for Des are leading to a marriage proposal. He knows he's crazy about her, but does it qualify for "happily ever after."

It was all well and good when this whole Bachelorette experience was just a grand adventure, but now the feelings are real and the decisions are life changing. I'm sure there have been contestants who figured a proposal was just a proposal, not marriage itself, so there would be plenty of time to back out if it wasn't working in real life. But if Brooks is more serious about the proposal itself, then he's trying to make one of the most important decisions of his life under very difficult conditions.

Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:42 pm

atem wrote:The episode descriptions are so generic, it wouldn't get anyone interested in watching.  There's not even a clue about what Brooks does.

Do they want people to know what Brooks does, though? That's their little surprise. Surprise! He leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:The episode descriptions are so generic, it wouldn't get anyone interested in watching.  There's not even a clue about what Brooks does.

Do they want people to know what Brooks does, though? That's their little surprise. Surprise! He leaves.

Of course, they would! Did you not watch how they handled the 'BEST SCENE IN BACHELORETTE HISTORY'? What was that best moment EVAH per Robert Mills? Oh, them going after James. Heck, they showed it in the previews for weeks before it happened.

What was the other draw everyone was talking about? Why it was Brian's ex coming to confront him in front of everybody! They had it out there for weeks!

What about that Soulja Boy vid? Oh, that was 'leaked' (yeah, by the show) early.

So, why wouldn't Brooks coming leaving and coming back to propose be promoted? Because, he doesn't. She moves on and picks another guy.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Monica , Des said I CARED for you 100%

I don't think she said that. I think it is I gave it 100% for you, or I gave up 100% for you. Something.

We need to know what she says there. We need to enhance and clear up that word somehow. I wonder if my hub could, somehow, on his post-production sound equipment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Of course, they would!  Did you not watch how they handled the 'BEST SCENE IN BACHELORETTE HISTORY'?  What was that best moment EVAH per Robert Mills?  Oh, them going after James.  Heck, they showed it in the previews for weeks before it happened.  

What was the other draw everyone was talking about?  Why it was Brian's ex coming to confront him in front of everybody!  They had it out there for weeks!

What about that Soulja Boy vid?  Oh, that was 'leaked' (yeah, by the show) early.

So, why wouldn't Brooks coming leaving and coming back to propose be promoted?  Because, he doesn't.  She moves on and picks another guy.

Well, they did promote it in that preview. They showed that something definitely happens between them and that they're both crying. I don't know if Desiree is crying solely because of Brooks, but maybe Drew, too. They definitely showed something goes wrong with Brooks in both previews, actually. In the one place that I think most fans would be looking—the end of show previews. And if their big cliffhanger then is what happens to Brooks? What happens to Drew? What happens to Chris? Why would they answer it any way right now?

Or, Brooks just goes home. No fanfare for him. It's over.

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum