Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member Of Our Site to View All Catagories!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers For This Show.

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by gabriele on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 pm

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:
atem wrote:Of course, they would!  Did you not watch how they handled the 'BEST SCENE IN BACHELORETTE HISTORY'?  What was that best moment EVAH per Robert Mills?  Oh, them going after James.  Heck, they showed it in the previews for weeks before it happened.  

What was the other draw everyone was talking about?  Why it was Brian's ex coming to confront him in front of everybody!  They had it out there for weeks!

What about that Soulja Boy vid?  Oh, that was 'leaked' (yeah, by the show) early.

So, why wouldn't Brooks coming leaving and coming back to propose be promoted?  Because, he doesn't.  She moves on and picks another guy.

they wont leak the Brooks stuff because the whole season has been the Desiree and her lover... theDes/Brooks show.  They are trying to give people the idea that things are up in the air with Brooks (comitment phobic, are his walls still up, is he ready to move this relationship into real life), and everyone (those regular viewers who are not spoiled) is expecting him to get over that hump (look at his hometown date... he was coming around) and they expect things to just wrap up in a pretty package.  girl gets boy, boy gets girl and everyone is happy.  

but then fleiss gets to play god and stirs the pot, and shocker... Brooks is gone, Des is heartbroken, she just wants to go home.  no pictures to lead the viewers that there is even a rose ceremony, let alone how could she choose one?  average viewer is glued to the tv to see what happens.  look what is happening here, we can't wait for this to come to a conclusion.

:stirthepot  :nervous

That's not how you promote it.  The episode description doesn't even mention anything wrong/shocking happens!  How the heck does that get people to want to watch?
atem, i doubt many people at all pay attention to the episode description. i have no clue where you guys even get them from. they do pay attention to the previews and the previews have shown us in succession that something is going to go haywire even though in the last one now the first half of it looks hunky dory. they wouldn't be having the MTA early or a 2-part finale if this was just a normal elimination. all the other bachettes have sucked it up and moved on when some guy they were crazy for left: deana, ali, ash, jillian. if brooks were to leave and not come back she'd suck it up as well and try to move on which is what we see but it wouldn't then be a weird ending, out of left field and with des and the guys not being happy. shoot, the guys would be quite happy to see brooks gone because they know he is the biggest threat.

gabriele

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Atem, I most likely should just keep my mouth shut but you appear to be completely inconsolable!! I don't know you at all so perhaps you are just being overly dramatic and funny. When I read your posts, though, all I can imagine is you sitting in front of your computer, bawling your eyes out and having six and a half empty wine bottles in front of you!! And I don't even know if you are old enough to drink!!

In the previous page you called the show stupid, and you are correct! So why are you so caught up on a stupid game show about which nothing is real? The only real part of this whole deal is what happens AFTER the FRC. Everything else is pure manipulation.

Having said all that, I truly hope that, indeed, you are just playing around and making up your irritation. If you are sincerely upset with this stupid show, maybe a break for a few days would help you clear your mind. Either way, finish that last bottle of wine and go to sleep!!

LLiza

Female Posts: 213

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:58 pm

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

I'm not 100%, but I think the guys are separated from either HTD or FD and on. They only see each other at RC from this point on so no mingling.

I think your right. Which makes me think of how the only reason C/D will know about Brooks is because he won't be at the F3 RC. That will be crazy later then because as far as C/D are concerned then the only person at their next RC will be Des and that it is btw each other who will win. They may end up having no clue that Brooks returned at the end of got engaged to Des.....(if that is what happens which i believe to be so....) The only thing is if Drew does leave at some point on his own too (after Brooks) then will Chris have any idea he is the only one left (at least for some time before Brooks comes back) Such craziness.

At that point, I think they only are thinking he is final 1 (well, Chris seems to think they had a connection no one else had).

Chris follows Brooks and Brooks follows Chris, so I bet they have spoken to each other.  The only person not following either is Drew, right?

Yes. Crooks follow each other. Drew does not follow Crooks. Brooks seems to follow most everyone including Drew.

MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 pm

LLiza wrote:Atem, I most likely should just keep my mouth shut but you appear to be completely inconsolable!!  I don't know you at all so perhaps you are just being overly dramatic and funny.  When I read your posts, though, all I can imagine is you sitting in front of your computer, bawling your eyes out and having six and a half empty wine bottles in front of you!!  And I don't even know if you are old enough to drink!!

In the previous page you called the show stupid, and you are correct!  So why are you so caught up on a stupid game show about which nothing is real?  The only real part of this whole deal is what happens AFTER the FRC.  Everything else is pure manipulation.

Having said all that, I truly hope that, indeed, you are just playing around and making up your irritation.  If you are sincerely upset with this stupid show, maybe a break for a few days would help you clear your mind.  Either way, finish that last bottle of wine and go to sleep!!

I'm not bawling my eyes out or playing anything.

Wow, people here ask all the time what the episode description says. I was just stating how generic it was. If I did just read it, I wouldn't find it interesting at all.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could his being willing to walk away be linked to seeing Zak flabbergasted about being cut. While CH is talking to Des can't the guys mingle? They're going to talk about their HTD and maybe Zak said he gave her a ring and she accepted. Brooks would be thinking wow, he's way ahead of me . Drew and Chris would be saying my family loved Des. Brooks would be thinking how special was his compared to the others ? When Des cuts Zak he can't trust himself to be in Lala land. Walls go up and protective measures are taken. Also, for how close he feels to Des and how close she seems to him, he cannot wrap his mind around the overnight dates she had with others. In RL that's cheating and in this show its ok. Could be hard to fathom when you're trying to keep your head screwed on straight.

I'm not 100%, but I think the guys are separated from either HTD or FD and on. They only see each other at RC from this point on so no mingling.

I think your right. Which makes me think of how the only reason C/D will know about Brooks is because he won't be at the F3 RC. That will be crazy later then because as far as C/D are concerned then the only person at their next RC will be Des and that it is btw each other who will win. They may end up having no clue that Brooks returned at the end of got engaged to Des.....(if that is what happens which i believe to be so....) The only thing is if Drew does leave at some point on his own too (after Brooks) then will Chris have any idea he is the only one left (at least for some time before Brooks comes back) Such craziness.

At that point, I think they only are thinking he is final 1 (well, Chris seems to think they had a connection no one else had).

Chris follows Brooks and Brooks follows Chris, so I bet they have spoken to each other.  The only person not following either is Drew, right?

Yes. Crooks follow each other. Drew does not follow Crooks. Brooks seems to follow most everyone including Drew.

Thanks. I was wondering if they got to talk to each other yet.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by canyonvue on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 am

I just finished watching Brooks' HTD for the second time. Yeah, it took me a while to get around to it again. I watched it with my hub, actually. He seems to really like Brooks, too. Who wouldn't like Brooks? Seriously. He's so cute. And I don't mean just looks. He's just cute. He has a cute personality and I just love his relationship with everyone in his family.

I caught SO much this time that I didn't last time and I'll have to write about it later, when I can think better.

Edit: And basically, if she doesn't pick him, for some reason, and beaks his heart, I'll cream her. The guy is such a find and a gem.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 am; edited 4 times in total

canyonvue

Female Posts: 2881

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 am

In spite of the all the theories that are posted in this thread I choose to believe the spoilers.

I look forward to seeing how this all plays out and finally seeing the end result Brooks proposing Des :yes:

jen689

Female Posts: 179

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am

canyonvue wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

I think you should stop because the minute someone takes a dig at Brooks you'll get upset again. Tit-4-Tat.

None of these guys are the edited characters we see on the show...Michael has already indicated that about Drew and I am sure the same can be said for Chris.

Frankly, I love Brooks but outside of this site Chris is being hailed as the most "normal" this season so I'd bring it down a notch. giggling

Oh, and btw, I was referring to people accusing me of digging at the other guys when I'm not. Well, I thought I'd point out when I was.

I suppose it's a dig. It's also the truth. So, well . . . yeah.

I will not take a dig at Brooks or Chris or any other contestants to support my fav. However, do you know Drew spent a semester at a university in Milan and he speaks Italian fluently? Do you know he surfs, snowboards and skydives? It's all the truth. If you still think that's boring, then I don't know what constitutes excitement.

sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 am

He is somewhat PER HIS EDIT

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by canyonvue on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 am

sdmom wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

I think you should stop because the minute someone takes a dig at Brooks you'll get upset again. Tit-4-Tat.

None of these guys are the edited characters we see on the show...Michael has already indicated that about Drew and I am sure the same can be said for Chris.

Frankly, I love Brooks but outside of this site Chris is being hailed as the most "normal" this season so I'd bring it down a notch. giggling

Oh, and btw, I was referring to people accusing me of digging at the other guys when I'm not. Well, I thought I'd point out when I was.

I will not take a dig at Brooks or Chris or any other contestants to support my fav. However, do you know Drew spent a semester at a university in Milan and he speaks Italian fluently? Do you know he surfs, snowboards and skydives? It's all the truth. If you still think that's boring, then I don't know what constitutes excitement.

I don't take digs at anyone to support my fav, either. And yes, I knew that about Drew, and no, I still don't find him interesting. So sue me. He actually reminds me very much in looks to a guy I once dated, and believe me, it's not a good memory.

canyonvue

Female Posts: 2881

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriele on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:22 am

atem wrote:Wow, people here ask all the time what the episode description says.  I was just stating how generic it was.  If I did just read it, I wouldn't find it interesting at all.
i was referring to the average viewer not people on the boards. those of us on the boards scrutinize every little thing. average viewer watches the previews and probably reads des' & CH's blogs at most.

gabriele

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 am

sdmom wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I am sure Desiree knows that and the show doesn't let people get to know more about them. So, no biggie. I wouldn't want Brooks to be the Bachelor unlike Drew or Zak.

atem

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum