SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:40 am

iamreal2u wrote:If Brooks was in Fl all this time someone would have spotted him and posted, unless he is hiding in plain sight.  Maybe he was in CA under disguise.  

The picture was taken at the Atl airport and I agree he could have been coming or going from/to anywhere. We have no clue where he's been except the pictures of him in Miami with Michael. He could have flown to CA with Michael.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Soleil Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 am

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Would he stay in FL that long? No sighting between Mon.-Thur. at all? Even if Des met him in FL (assuming there is a safe house there), she would have had to catch a flight there on Tues. and fly back on Thur. Wasn't she in CA yesterday?

But is that impossible? She doesn't want F1 spoiled. Brooks seen anywhere near LA is trouble . So he stays in FL under the guise that he went to see Michael and Des can join him even for two days which is like a weekend . She flys back to LA. He leaves after.

Makes sense to me. :yes: 

This is what I was assuming all along. It is like a weekend visit which they couldn't have due to MTA taping.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 am

pander3575 wrote:
atem wrote:So, he was still in Florida until today?  Desiree was seen yesterday.  

Another clue he's not Final 1 to me.  

Sorry but I don't see how this is even close to a clue he's not F1.

OK. I see what you mean. I just automatically thought he was in Florida, but no one saw him since Sunday.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:If Brooks was in Fl all this time someone would have spotted him and posted, unless he is hiding in plain sight.  Maybe he was in CA under disguise.  

I think he went to CA with Michael.  

Yeah but ATL is hub for the east coast...nobody connects out of ATL from CA if they live in UT especially since the flight from CA to UT is less than two hours. He would past UT to get to ATL.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am

Yes, Atlanta is a huge hub. But I don't think he would go from CA to Atlanta, to go back to Utah.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am

It is not difficult for Des' handlers to arrange a flight after MTA out of LA Monday evening for her to meet him in FL. There's two days they could have been able to stay in a safe house somewhere there. And if was with her til yesterday that would explain why he hasn't been spotted until time to go back home. I wish my hunch were true! I can always hope!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 am

When did we last hear from Des and what was the span in between hearing from her?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am

Florida and Georgia are border states...I doubt he flew west to CA and then passed UT to go back to ATL. It makes no sense.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 am

nutty1 wrote:When did we last hear from Des and what was the span in between hearing from her?

Taping of MTA was Mon right? And then she was on Extra yesterday.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:57 am

sfrank wrote:Florida and ATL are border states...I doubt he flew west to CA and then pasted UT to go back to ATL. It makes no sense.

OK. Then he stayed in FL all that time, but wasn't spotted for days. The MTA was filmed Monday afternoon. I don't think it lasted as long as others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 am

So she was in CA Monday and Tuesday. He was seen today in Atlanta. I do not know when they would have seen each other.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 am

nutty1 wrote:So she was in CA Monday and Tuesday. He was seen today in Atlanta. I do not know when they would have seen each other.

She was in CA on Tue? Where?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka