SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Well thank goodness the sale was approved! Lol

Seriously, that lady should not be posting that receipt on the Internet. I'd fire her if she worked for me.

Word. I would have gotten in so much trouble when I worked retail if I had posted copies of any of our celebrity/higher profile clients' receipts. I mean, who does that? Just say he was there if you want, but this seems a little much.

Yes, we retail HR people frown on these kinds of invasion of privacy.  You don't even say they were there until they are gone and you don't release what was purchased.  

Agreed!
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 am

Seriously, that lady should not be posting that receipt on the Internet. I'd fire her if she worked for me.

I completely agree with you. Should someone tweet Sean so he can be aware of it? I know if it were me I'd like to know.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:50 am

@clmgiudici: I love @PandoraVT. Truth.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 am

Macswife8 wrote:

I completely agree with you. Should someone tweet Sean so he can be aware of it? I know if it were me I'd like to know.

I just sent it to Matt (his agent) via email; I didn't want to put it on twitter because of the possibility of attracting a bunch of notice to the pic. I'll let y'all know if Matt (or Sean) communicates with me. no no 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 am

landrje wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

I just sent it to Matt (his agent) via email; I didn't want to put it on twitter because of the possibility of attracting a bunch of notice to the pic. I'll let y'all know if Matt (or Sean) communicates with me. no no 

Good idea. I thought about picking up the phone and calling the manager of the bakery but Matt is probably a better choice.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 am

landrje wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

That's great and good thinking. I didn't know how you could tell him without making it public so that's really great that you can let him know and keep it private.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I love @PandoraVT. Truth.

I wonder if they had a dinner with pandora tonight again:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 am

Ladies do you want me to delete that latest IG that I posted here . Because I think it will be better since someone emailed to Matt already :) what cha think ?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Ladies do you want me to delete that latest IG that I posted here . Because I think it will be better since someone emailed to Matt already :) what cha think ?

Throwing in my thoughts but yea, I think it's a good idea.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Ladies do you want me to delete that latest IG that I posted here . Because I think it will be better since someone emailed to Matt already :) what cha think ?

I vote yes. It is probably getting more views here than on this chicks IG.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:29 am

lipsis wrote:

I vote yes. It is probably getting more views here than on this chicks IG.

Ok. Done !
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:30 am

Macswife8 wrote:

Throwing in my thoughts but yea, I think it's a good idea.

Done :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15