Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!


Enjoy!

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Or ..... there is simply no decision to make..(at least not by Des)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by julychild on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Where is Chris in all of this?

julychild

Posts: 1220
Join date: 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by albean99 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Where is the horses date taking place at ? Close by to the verandah ?
Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???
I do think that the Shirley Heights is FD...

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

I agree.  Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline  would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.
So, a drive, a horseback ride, and beach time...kind of a lot to fit into one.  Wonder about the horseback ride/beach being the FD, then drive to shirley heights/picnic the LCD?  OR am I totally confussing things?

We already know the drive is for the FD. It makes more sense that the drive goes with Rendezvous Bay because it's farther away.

Re: the 2 part finale. To me the cliffhanger is that Brooks, the one Des professed love for, left. Will she be left alone in the end or will she end up with one of the other two? Or will Brooks come back?

There's no way that Des can't make a decision about who to send home f3. Brooks isn't there so it's going to be like Ali's other than we're fairly sure Brooks returns.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts: 7128
Join date: 2011-06-01
Location: Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by sdmom on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Where is the horses date taking place at ? Close by to the verandah ?
Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???
I do think that the Shirley Heights is FD...

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

I agree.  Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline  would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.
So, a drive, a horseback ride, and beach time...kind of a lot to fit into one.  Wonder about the horseback ride/beach being the FD, then drive to shirley heights/picnic the LCD?  OR am I totally confussing things?

We already know the drive is for the FD. It makes more sense that the drive goes with Rendezvous Bay because it's farther away.

Re: the 2 part finale. To me the cliffhanger is that Brooks, the one Des professed love for, left. Will she be left alone in the end or will she end up with one of the other two? Or will Brooks come back?

There's no way that Des can't make a decision about who to send home f3. Brooks isn't there so it's going to be like Ali's other than we're fairly sure Brooks returns.

Can we tell from the sc of their horse riding if Des was wearing long pants/leggings?

sdmom

Posts: 1301
Join date: 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by albean99 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Where is the horses date taking place at ? Close by to the verandah ?
Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???
I do think that the Shirley Heights is FD...

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

I agree.  Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline  would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.
So, a drive, a horseback ride, and beach time...kind of a lot to fit into one.  Wonder about the horseback ride/beach being the FD, then drive to shirley heights/picnic the LCD?  OR am I totally confussing things?

We already know the drive is for the FD. It makes more sense that the drive goes with Rendezvous Bay because it's farther away.

Re: the 2 part finale. To me the cliffhanger is that Brooks, the one Des professed love for, left. Will she be left alone in the end or will she end up with one of the other two? Or will Brooks come back?

There's no way that Des can't make a decision about who to send home f3. Brooks isn't there so it's going to be like Ali's other than we're fairly sure Brooks returns.

Can we tell from the sc of their horse riding if Des was wearing long pants/leggings?

I don't think you can see it in the SCs but in the video you can see the black leggings.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts: 7128
Join date: 2011-06-01
Location: Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by sdmom on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 am

Thanks! So that means her horse riding outfit matched the one she wore during THE TALK, right?

sdmom

Posts: 1301
Join date: 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by BKay on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 am

julychild wrote:Where is Chris in all of this?

I want to look for info about his helicopter date, which is apparently his FD since it is part of the description for Epi 10. I'm guessing that visiting Devil's Bridge and Stingray City are the same date since they are both in the same vicinity, which means that is Chris' LCD in Epi 11. cmiiw!

BKay

Female Posts: 1859
Join date: 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by albean99 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks! So that means her horse riding outfit matched the one she wore during THE TALK, right?

Yes. You can also see the white from her top.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts: 7128
Join date: 2011-06-01
Location: Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by sdmom on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 am

albean99 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks! So that means her horse riding outfit matched the one she wore during THE TALK, right?

Yes. You can also see the white from her top.

Thanks! Still try to figure out which date is FD and which is LCD for Drew.

sdmom

Posts: 1301
Join date: 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by BKay on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 am

It is possible that Brooks actually has the coastal drive date, and they just don't mention Drew's to keep the suspense alive.

BKay

Female Posts: 1859
Join date: 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by albean99 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am

BKay wrote:It is possible that Brooks actually has the coastal drive date, and they just don't mention Drew's to keep the suspense alive.

You really think Brooks gets a date after what we saw? I don't see how when you've got Des crying & wanting to go home in the same top.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts: 7128
Join date: 2011-06-01
Location: Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by BKay on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 am

albean99 wrote:
BKay wrote:It is possible that Brooks actually has the coastal drive date, and they just don't mention Drew's to keep the suspense alive.

You really think Brooks gets a date after what we saw? I don't see how when you've got Des crying & wanting to go home in the same top.

What if the crying scenes actually happened later, when they were meeting for his LCD. It would mean that Des couldn't let any of them go at F3 RC. That could be why she was so upset with CH at St Anne's. He asked what she wanted to do and she said 'let them all meet my family.' And the edit has hidden this to keep the suspense alive.

Is there anything that proves that the Brooks scene happened around FD time instead of later?

BKay

Female Posts: 1859
Join date: 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum