SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

sdmom wrote:
julychild wrote:Tweeted by Robert...

That's a good thing Drew is going out with friends after last night's episode.  IMO, a good sign he's moved on.
Since no one knows exactly what happened, I am going to come up with my wild wild scenario:
Des had accepted Brooks' proposal, but they soon broke up after the show. Now, she's seeing Drew. giggling 
because I am scratching my head about the timing of his relocation, him and Des both hanging out with Amy Bean, both attended Santa Monica Pier concerts (on different dates).
Fantasy, I know ! :hidingchair 

BTW, Drew changed his instagram profile picture to one of his modeling photos. I wonder if him or his friends/family is reading this thread? Also, Brooks is following Drew and Chris, Chris following Brooks but not Drew, and Drew is following some guys who left after first night but neither Brooks nor Chris??

If they are then perhaps they will pass on picture requests from us in appreciation of our fandom.

:WAVEY:  please ask Drew to change his twitter picture to one with him with his neice and nephew. Cuteness.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Well this will through you a curve ball. We know Drew moved to LA.

Here is a tweet by her brother. The question was he should come to LA and visit a church.

Nathanael Hartsock‏@nate_hartsock839 Jul 9
@Pretty5683 I might do that, when I make it out to LA. I was planning to visit Des out there anyway.

Nate giggling . The blabbermouth of the season. Will he be there for the ATFR I wonder ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Well this will through you a curve ball. We know Drew moved to LA.

Here is a tweet by her brother. The question was he should come to LA and visit a church.

Nathanael Hartsock‏@nate_hartsock839 Jul 9
@Pretty5683 I might do that, when I make it out to LA. I was planning to visit Des out there anyway.

Nate giggling . The blabbermouth of the season. Will he be there for the ATFR I wonder ?

Actually I was some what skeptical of what he writes. But now see things in a clearer mind. Also I found an article that he really is a nice guy. But they protray him as a very over protective brother for the drama. Well we all know what TPTB are like. So that is no surprise to me in the least.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember a few weeks ago Drew made some fashion shots with elevee fashion?
If you go to their website, you will find more of his photos under Fashion Galleries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(However, I still prefer his more real, nature looks!)
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 pm

If Drew's family/friends check in here, please let him know he has a lot of support and we love the grace and humility he shows on screen. He is quite a guy and he has captured a lot of hearts here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:05 am

Eleveelifestyle 2013 Fall Lookbook, posted on their Insta acct as stated above by sdmom

Dapper!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:19 am

He is just meant to model... wow!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

:Drool: :Drool: :Drool:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 am

What a great looking guy.  I just don't see how ANYONE could turn that down.

He looks great in a suit, but I like the more casual look.  Whatever happens, he looks good.  Last year Arie looked so sad in post season pics.  Drew and Chris both look happy, so that makes me happy.

Can't wait for next week to see how this all works out.

Last edited by IzaLurkin on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:40 am

pavalygurl wrote:If Drew's family/friends check in here, please let him know he has a lot of support and we love the grace and humility he shows on screen.  He is quite a guy and he has captured a lot of hearts here.  

Amen! Well said!

bowdown 

We love Drew! sweet kiss 
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:42 am

IzaLurkin wrote:What a great looking guy.  I just don't see how ANYONE could turn that down.

He looks great in a suit, but I like the more casual look.  Whatever happens, he looks good.  Last year Arie looked so sad in post season pics.  Drew and Chris both look happy, so that makes me happy.

He is simply gorgeous! :fanningfan 

I do think he looks good no matter what he wears, but I agree that his casual looks are my favorite.

Chris and Drew do seem to be happy. They seem to be moving on with their lives and that's nice. I just want them to be happy.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
IzaLurkin wrote:What a great looking guy.  I just don't see how ANYONE could turn that down.

He is simply gorgeous!  :fanningfan 

I do think he looks good no matter what he wears, but I agree that his casual looks are my favorite.  

Chris and Drew do seem to be happy. They seem to be moving on with their lives and that's nice.  I just want them to be happy.

I dedicate this song to Drew... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche