SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

I think we should all just wait and see why Brooks is crying and Des is crying and Drew is crying and Chris looks gobsmacked, and then enjoy the finale when Brooks and Des declare their undying love.

Like Michael G. said, it's allergy season in Antigua and there is no Claritin. giggling

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 am

All we can do, canyon. And I agree, Chris is showing emotion in the limo that is not happy. Can't see tears, but it's so quick.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 am

eusebeia wrote:You gotta love Michael's humor.  Best take on the Preview from Hell yet (via Twitter):

Michael G.‏@MichaelGarofola2h
Thank you, everyone.  Looking forward to the final two episodes, where severe allergy season ravages the tropics. #NoClaritin #Bachelorette

Thanks eusebeia! I think Michael knows the outcome (from Brooks) and the fact that he is making light of it suggests that it may not be as BFD as its being made out to be by TPTB.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 am

Just adding the link to the old thread for reference:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 am

lamreal2u---thanks for adding the link for reference, that helps a lot! :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 am

I notice she is not making any contact with him here -- he has his arm around her but she's not reciprocating. Also, did anyone esle find it strange that Brooks was not featured in the bloopers at all but Chris was and pretty prominently? If Brooks is the F1, I  think it would be the first time the "winner" was not in the bloopers at least ONCE....thinking as far back as Blob's season. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 am

sfrank wrote:I notice she is not making any contact with him here -- he has his arm around her but she's not reciprocating. Also, did anyone esle find it strange that Brooks was not featured in the bloopers at all but Chris was and pretty prominently? If Brooks is the F1, I  think it would be the first time the "winner" was not in the bloopers at least ONCE....thinking as far back as Blob's season. scratch

It does really make you wonder how this is all going to go down. I think you are right with regards to the lack of the supposed F1 in the bloopers.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 am

sfrank wrote:I notice she is not making any contact with him here -- he has his arm around her but she's not reciprocating. Also, did anyone esle find it strange that Brooks was not featured in the bloopers at all but Chris was and pretty prominently? If Brooks is the F1, I  think it would be the first time the "winner" was not in the bloopers at least ONCE....thinking as far back as Blob's season. scratch

Yep. That's the first time Des doesn't want to touch Brooks. :Frown: It makes me so sad.

On one hand, Brooks is not the F1 and leaves early. On the other, he is the F1 (by some unfathomable means). There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

Maybe Brooks was just never funny. (He was in the Mr. America one where the sign almost smashed him.) Or maybe they want people to think he's gone, or forget about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:20 am

Why do I get the feeling they have a series of fights. Not just one. A series of talks. And that's part of what makes this whole ending convoluted. I think they might not stick with the plot and are always showing up at places they shouldn't be. :Smiley: And it may mess up everything.

BTW, he has nice legs. giggling  I've always thought so.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 am

I noticed Brooks wasn't in the bloopers and I'm sure they could have found something as funny as Chris which to me wasn't really funny.

Also in Michael G's interview after leaving he chose Chris as the one where most of the other guys said they felt it was Brooks. Didn't the interview come out about the time Brooks was with Michael?

Another thing we've now seen Brooks and Drew with the other guys and not Chris. Last season we saw Sean and Aries with the other guys and not Jef. Guess this is the wrong thread for all this. Sorry.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 am

pander3575 wrote:I noticed Brooks wasn't in the bloopers and I'm sure they could have found something as funny as Chris which to me wasn't really funny.

Also in Michael G's interview after leaving he chose Chris as the one where most of the other guys said they felt it was Brooks. Didn't the interview come out about the time Brooks was with Michael?

Another thing we've now seen Brooks and Drew with the other guys and not Chris.  Last season we saw Sean and Aries with the other guys and not Jef.  Guess this is the wrong thread for all this. Sorry.

Brooks is the supposed F1 so I think this thread is fine....all valid points above.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 am

I have felt like the situation with Des and Brooks is about way more than just feelings that weren't quit on the same page...but can't quite figure it out. I keep questioning a past girlfriend being involved somehow. Idk....CH has stated that something happened (I believe I have read that somewhere or heard him) in hometowns that sets certain things in motion (or something to that effect) that keeps me wondering about the past gf.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff