SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

adding RS thoughts...to the mix, discuss!

Another day, another set of rumors, innuendo, and speculation. Gotta love it. At this point, nothing I say is gonna convince anyone of anything since I have no details of what goes down in Antigua. It’s a whole jumbled mess with US Weekly’s cover story of “Rejected!” that hit newsstands today which I’m sure will lead to another influx of emails asking me what happened. If I knew, I’d tell you. All I know is the final result and I’ve said that for weeks on end. I guess maybe I should’ve gone back and changed the spoiler section of my site with updates, but since I’d been saying it every week since the first promo aired showing clips from the end of the season, I guess I felt I didn’t need to. But I guess that’s confusing some people. Oh well. I’ve stated time and time again in the last month I do not know any details of what goes down in Antigua. Never claimed to. I’ve just stuck by the information I’ve been told and things I’ve seen that have all led me to the spoiler that Desiree chose Brooks in the end and is with him to this day.

ABC’s press release for next Monday’s episode came out yesterday, and it made things a tad clearer. Not much, but maybe just a little. Here’s what it particularly says about Brooks’ date:

” Meanwhile, Brooks is back with his family in the U.S., torn between his strong feelings for Desiree when he is with her and the insecurities he feels when he is not. His mom and sister offer heartfelt advice about the tough decision he is facing. Desiree is everything he would want in a wife, and there is no denying their emotional and physical attraction to one another. Brooks wants to make sure that, if he is the last man standing, that he has the confidence to put an engagement ring on her finger.

After his mother and sister express their fondness for Desiree and their thoughts about her being a perfect fit for their large, boisterous family, the bachelor, now with the reassurance he needs, boards the plane for Antigua.”

So after the “US Weekly” story today, coupled with this press release, and clips that we’ve seen, here’s my opinion of what I think happens. So I think it’s pretty clear that once Brooks gets to Antigua, he never leaves and comes back. Do I think on his date with Desiree he drops whatever bomb this is on her (he’s not ready for marriage), she leaves crying, and the date is cut short? Probably. I think it’s pretty safe to assume Brooks doesn’t get to the overnight portion of his date, and he leaves during the daytime. Doesn’t mean he leaves the island, goes home, and is never heard from again. Just means he leaves the date, and that’s where the cliffhanger lies. “US Weekly” specifically states today that one of Desiree’s men leaves during their date, and trust me, “US Weekly” is in bed with ABC and gets their stuff directly from people on the show. They work hand in hand with them every season and ABC basically lets them release what they approve them to release to build a storyline. Hence the reason the cover story today is to make you think it’s doom and gloom for Des, she’s rejected, and ends up alone. All this week’s issue is doing is seemingly setting up next Monday’s episode, and nothing after that. I think the episode is going to end with Desiree having her conversation with Chris Harrison that we’ve seen in the clips of him asking her “What do you want to do?”, and her crying and saying she wants to go home. The average fan will think that the guy she wants just left her on her date, she’s devastated, and now what’s gonna happen? And that’s around when the episode will probably end leading into the finale where Brooks “returns” at some point. That’s my best guess at this point. Could I be way off? Sure. But the picture is starting to become a little clearer for the time being.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah, we figured that out a long time ago RS. Rolling Eyes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

sfrank wrote:
latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long Smiley  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

Not as light as we'd like...lots tabloid drama, Later! You may wanna take a peek in media thread!

oh my sfrank... I just spent 45 mins in there getting caught up.  I would love to see a close up of that wrap she has on standing on that schooner... she might even have a bracelet on that left arm.  could it match up with the mystery close up photo when Brooks shows up for his date?  good to see the lighter mood on the board tonight...
:cutesmile!: 
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 pm

canyonvue wrote:
latergator wrote:good to see things lighter in Bresland this afternoon... we need to trust these 2 to get their life together.  lets hope it wont be long Smiley  6 months after meeting my husband we were happily married to our best friend... each other.  it will be 18 years this Aug that my prince charming has been gone having had almost 22 beautiful years together.  I can only wish for Des and Brooks, and for each of you, that same level of happiness and sense of being totally loved and adored.

Upset Hugs.
. HUGS...Thanks for sharing,latergator .
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Judiful wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Bresland . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
   We are about to witness the hottest reconnect in Bachelor/ Bachelorette history and I know we're going to love it...I can't wait !!!  High clap 

Let's not forget that Bres made a toast to all reconnecting on the fireworks date.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Judiful wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Upset Hugs.
.        HUGS...Thanks for sharing,latergator .

thank you all for your kind comments, but my point in making the statement is that true love can happen on a short term basis, a lasting true love. when it is right, it's right no matter what. I think that with Des and Brooks... it's just right!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

sfrank wrote:adding RS thoughts...to the mix, discuss!

Another day, another set of rumors, innuendo, and speculation. Gotta love it. At this point, nothing I say is gonna convince anyone of anything since I have no details of what goes down in Antigua. It’s a whole jumbled mess with US Weekly’s cover story of “Rejected!” that hit newsstands today which I’m sure will lead to another influx of emails asking me what happened. If I knew, I’d tell you. All I know is the final result and I’ve said that for weeks on end. I guess maybe I should’ve gone back and changed the spoiler section of my site with updates, but since I’d been saying it every week since the first promo aired showing clips from the end of the season, I guess I felt I didn’t need to. But I guess that’s confusing some people. Oh well. I’ve stated time and time again in the last month I do not know any details of what goes down in Antigua. Never claimed to. I’ve just stuck by the information I’ve been told and things I’ve seen that have all led me to the spoiler that Desiree chose Brooks in the end and is with him to this day.

ABC’s press release for next Monday’s episode came out yesterday, and it made things a tad clearer. Not much, but maybe just a little. Here’s what it particularly says about Brooks’ date:

” Meanwhile, Brooks is back with his family in the U.S., torn between his strong feelings for Desiree when he is with her and the insecurities he feels when he is not. His mom and sister offer heartfelt advice about the tough decision he is facing. Desiree is everything he would want in a wife, and there is no denying their emotional and physical attraction to one another. Brooks wants to make sure that, if he is the last man standing, that he has the confidence to put an engagement ring on her finger.

After his mother and sister express their fondness for Desiree and their thoughts about her being a perfect fit for their large, boisterous family, the bachelor, now with the reassurance he needs, boards the plane for Antigua.”

So after the “US Weekly” story today, coupled with this press release, and clips that we’ve seen, here’s my opinion of what I think happens. So I think it’s pretty clear that once Brooks gets to Antigua, he never leaves and comes back. Do I think on his date with Desiree he drops whatever bomb this is on her (he’s not ready for marriage), she leaves crying, and the date is cut short? Probably. I think it’s pretty safe to assume Brooks doesn’t get to the overnight portion of his date, and he leaves during the daytime. Doesn’t mean he leaves the island, goes home, and is never heard from again. Just means he leaves the date, and that’s where the cliffhanger lies. “US Weekly” specifically states today that one of Desiree’s men leaves during their date, and trust me, “US Weekly” is in bed with ABC and gets their stuff directly from people on the show. They work hand in hand with them every season and ABC basically lets them release what they approve them to release to build a storyline. Hence the reason the cover story today is to make you think it’s doom and gloom for Des, she’s rejected, and ends up alone. All this week’s issue is doing is seemingly setting up next Monday’s episode, and nothing after that. I think the episode is going to end with Desiree having her conversation with Chris Harrison that we’ve seen in the clips of him asking her “What do you want to do?”, and her crying and saying she wants to go home. The average fan will think that the guy she wants just left her on her date, she’s devastated, and now what’s gonna happen? And that’s around when the episode will probably end leading into the finale where Brooks “returns” at some point. That’s my best guess at this point. Could I be way off? Sure. But the picture is starting to become a little clearer for the time being.

Last edited by BarbB222 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

latergator wrote:
Judiful wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Upset Hugs.
.        HUGS...Thanks for sharing,latergator .

thank you all for your kind comments, but my point in making the statement is that true love can happen on a short term basis, a lasting true love. when it is right, it's right no matter what. I think that with Des and Brooks... it's just right!

I agree sign heart 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Ariela wrote:
atem wrote:One thing I am very much looking forward to is his talk with his Mom and sister!  Doesn't sound like a 'under the bus' type thing to me.  

I hope they show some of it.

My only problem with a guy going to his mother to help him decide about love is somewhat of a concern, because I would EXPECT my chosen one to have a mind of his own. But that's just me.
Having said that,
I still think it will be Brooks. They look too much a like not to end up together.

I am catching up and someone may have already brought this up, but from the Mormons (even non-active ones) its a big deal when they marry outside of the religion, not sure if has to do with that since some of his siblings have married non-Mormons. It also sounds like he is very close to his mom & siblings, so I actually see it that he's taking it seriously and is not just seeing a 3-4 month engagement out of it. Mom guys I know wouldn't date someone that their mom didn't approve of, or at least not seriously or for long-term.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

I am Mormon and I think he just wants advice from the people he loves and trusts. It is a big deal not to marry a Mormon, but, ultimately, I'm sure they want him to marry someone who will treat him well and be good for him. The Mormon stuff, after that, gets messy, IF he ever comes around and wants to get more involved again. Eventually, I think his beliefs would come up. To me it'd be hard to be in that situation, so I made sure I married a Mormon. But people do it. They get married outside their religion all the time. My sister did. I just know that somewhere down the line, if she wanted to get active again and really started to incorporate it into her life again, that could be a challenge, because he's not LDS. I just, personally, didn't want that challenge. It's one less challenge in my life.

But, he wouldn't need their approval for who he marries (when it comes to religion). I think he just wanted their insight, help and support. I think they see where he's at and will accept someone who's just good for him. The rest, I'm sure they are thinking, will be something he has to deal with. We think that with my sister. It was her choice and it's up to her.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Interesting choices again for the 3 couples shots in the US Weekly article. As in L&S, Bres get a Cloud 9 pic--this one is less dramatic: they're just clinking glasses and looking at each other.

Drew gets another pic from the premier--actually from his limo exit. They are going backwards with Drew. But at least they are holding out their hands to each other in this one (tho all you can see of Des is the back of her head).

Chris gets a HTD pic this time, where they meet by the woods. They're looking at and smiling at each other and clenching hands.

The 3 pix are stacked one on top of the other--the order is B, D, C, if that tells us anything.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

No matter what happens next week, Brooks' fans are going to need to hold on tight because it's going to be rough, I think.

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 6m
The most dramatic, shocking, heart-breaking moments in Bachelor history are nothing compared to what's to come.  http://on.fb.me/12Mj6Zv

Those words. Upset And in my case, the inevitable insecurity that follows.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff