Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member Of Our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by mprssdbyu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

We had a blast on the cruise!! Brooks Forester from the bachelorette was with us on the cruise. It was fun getting to know him, great guy!

He was on a cruise?! Ok, that's weird. That looks like FL...that must have been why he was there and MIA for all those days.  Going on a cruise doesn't sound like F1 behavior to me scratch 

Unless it was with family. Interesting.
Is this when he was seen in Miami visiting Michael? Was Michael on the cruise with him?

mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

We had a blast on the cruise!! Brooks Forester from the bachelorette was with us on the cruise. It was fun getting to know him, great guy!

He was on a cruise?! Ok, that's weird. That looks like FL...that must have been why he was there and MIA for all those days.  Going on a cruise doesn't sound like F1 behavior to me scratch 

Unless it was with family. Interesting.

Or had it booked before going on the show.no idea 

Can someone tweet that guy and ask if he was with someone?

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh/ That is seriously concerning. hmmm Who was he on it with?

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 pm

latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

http://instagram.com/p/cP5E2MK5Mx/

Florida offers several cruises off coast for full day of gambling, playing, eating,etc.  could have been that sort of cruise or maybe not.

Not one day...this guys sounds like they were gone a few days.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 pm

latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Florida offers several cruises off coast for full day of gambling, playing, eating,etc.  could have been that sort of cruise or maybe not.

Didn't realize they had day cruises.

pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:31 pm

pander3575 wrote:
latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Instagram owner also has a pic of Chakka Khan where he says she was on the ship for "one of the days" so it was at least 3-4 days. We had him in FL with Michael Friday, 7/12 and then seen on Sunday, 7/14. MIA for a few days during the week of 7/15 (some of us thought he was with Des because she was gone a few days during the week as well) and finally spotted in ATL/SLC airports flying back home on Friday, 7/19. Its stuff like this that makes me question the spoilers...

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Help. This might be the final nail in my coffin of dwindling positivity. I almost don't even want to watch Monday at this point.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Going off the guy's shirt it's some sort of business related cruise...

http://www.genesispure.com/events/ruby.php

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:38 pm

sfrank wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Instagram owner also has a pic of Chakka Khan were he says she was on the ship for "one of the days" so it was at least 3-4 days. We had him in FL with Michael Friday, 7/12 and then seen on Sunday, 7/14. MIA for a few days during the week of 7/15 (some of us thought he was with Des because she was gone a few days during the week as well) and finally spotted in ATL/SLC airports flying back home on Friday, 7/19. Its stuff like this that makes me question the spoilers...

I posted :wow... how great is that. he seems like a down to earth guy. any hints from him on the show?:  if I get an answer I will ask what it was all about.  I did notice that there was a screen behind Chakka, couldn't make it all out, but this could have been a work type cruise.  will report if I get an answer.

latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 pm

latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
latergator wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Instagram owner also has a pic of Chakka Khan were he says she was on the ship for "one of the days" so it was at least 3-4 days. We had him in FL with Michael Friday, 7/12 and then seen on Sunday, 7/14. MIA for a few days during the week of 7/15 (some of us thought he was with Des because she was gone a few days during the week as well) and finally spotted in ATL/SLC airports flying back home on Friday, 7/19. Its stuff like this that makes me question the spoilers...

I posted :wow... how great is that. he seems like a down to earth guy. any hints from him on the show?:  if I get an answer I will ask what it was all about.  I did notice that there was a screen behind Chakka, couldn't make it all out, but this could have been a work type cruise.  will report if I get an answer.

Ok latergater, get on this right away and put your FBI skills to work.

nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

There's a calendar that says the cruise was from the 15th to the 19th.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 pm

relaxing wrote:Help.  This might be the final nail in my coffin of dwindling positivity.  I almost don't even want to watch Monday at this point.

Right there with you, relaxing...its dwindling by the day.  Here's how the week played out  on that front...

Sunday - Chris Twitter Pic that looks like safehouse
Monday - MTA blooper reel with only Chris of F3 (F1 ALWAYS featured in the past at least once)
Tuesday - Nate PM that RS is "wrong"
Wednesday - US Weekly "Rejected" Cover with Brooks and Drew
Thursday - Chris filming yesterday around SEA with Elan (not sure but interesting nonetheless)
And now Friday - Brooks on cruise last week

Trying to keep the faith guys, but 1+1= 2

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

sfrank

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum