SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question for you all, does anyone know the song that was played on Chris/Des's date in the FS?  Thanks

"Love and Affection" by Matt White.

I think they have played that song on at least 3 different occasions when Chris and Des have been together.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:40 pm

SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question for you all, does anyone know the song that was played on Chris/Des's date in the FS?  Thanks

I think they have played that song on at least 3 different occasions when Chris and Des have been together.
OK thanks., just for some reason, I thought that Ashley and JP had this song playing for them at the wedding??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 pm

SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

yes...on date epis 5 Munich, Epis 7 Medeira and last, Epis 10 FS.

No, Aunties....its not the same song as Jash's wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

yes...on date epis 5 Munich, Epis 7 Medeira and last, Epis 10 FS.

No, Aunties....its not the same song as Jash's wedding
OK, thanks so much everyone!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

link to watch online

http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_bachelorette_s9_e10.html

for the life of me, i cant tell that the infamous line "you are the one who keep me here" has been said at all.

Maybe she save it for her best man on the right time next week??

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello everyone. I have played catchup since I became part of the spoilers conversations. I saw a video or more like a preview where there was a video made...seemed to be before season even started. Wasn't that song the background to that video? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:link to watch online

http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_bachelorette_s9_e10.html

for the life of me, i cant tell that the infamous line "you are the one who keep me here" has been said at all.

Maybe she save it for her best man on the right time next week??

I think you might be right. I don't know who the best man is, but it doesn't seem like Drew. And it doesn't make sense for her to say it to Brooks (maybe). So maybe Chris. I just want the speculation to be over, already. This week has my permission to go fast.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 pm

if l recall and its the 1 u r talking about wasnt that 1 by Stefano's Yes to Love?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:20 pm

DKWillis wrote:if l recall and its the 1 u r talking about wasnt that 1 by Stefano's Yes to Love?
Let me google it. I'll know then.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Love Chris! He needs to run as fast as he can from Des! But, I do want him to be the next bachelor just so he can be on my screen all season lol im selfish

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qHt4tCrPI
here's the link

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
DKWillis wrote:if l recall and its the 1 u r talking about wasnt that 1 by Stefano's Yes to Love?
Let me google it. I'll know then.

Here it is... Look who I liked back on May 9th! awwww :inlove 

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-season-9-exclusive-first-212114333.html

by grace8136 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:54 am

Thanks SLA.. Interesting that they did it like a fan vid!

I'm picking the winner out of thin air... guy at the 2.42 mark in green. Haven't read a spoiler. Just think they showed him a few times in the video and he looks like he could be her type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99