SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:22 am

brittany4400 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling
oh mimi, you are probably right in that you are in the minority now but that doesn't mean we don't love you still.... as long as you love Chris, we will always love you  group hug

Feeling the love over here in southeast Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really??? I'm in southeast tx too...

I'm in Texas too.

Are all chris fans in tx laugh out loud

No I'm in Oregon.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by lovinlife Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 am

I am in NY.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:05 am

I am praying that after she sees all that Brooks said this past week she knows he isnt the one for her and Chris is. He is such a mature sweet guy and he deserves her way more than Brooks.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:11 am

Got bored and decided to reread some of Chris Harrison's past blogs now that we know what has happened up to this point. It really sounds to me like she ends up with Chris S and not Brooks when I read these blogs...but I guess the fact remains that Des said she was the most in love with Brooks and these unknown "sources" are saying Brooks is F1. Chris H's blogs seem to hint otherwise and I'm thinking maybe Des does some thinking and realizes she doesn't want to love someone who doesn't love her and decides to move on from Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:16 am

I just re-watched the FS episode and listening to Chris, I can't help but think he would have been the better fit for her.  If she hadn't set her heart on Brooks early on, could she have fallen for Chris?  (I hope I'm not a spoil sport if I note that I do trust the spoilers.) I've wondered if CH is trying to hint in some of his interviews that he thinks she should have picked Chris.  Anyway, just a thought.  That affects nothing, but I think it is a shame she has spent all this time not allowing herself to truly give Chris a chance.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 am

I usually believe the spoilers also but usually when I go back and read Chris H's blogs they do support the final result. This time it doesn't seem to match totally. And I don't believe if Des and Brooks are together that Chris H would be against the relationship or openly admit he was...he would wait until after they broke up to say it. If Des and Brooks have been engaged since filming ended it's weird for Chris to be saying those things. I don't know...maybe I'm reading to much into it...I mean everything is up for interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 am

I found this clip for the CH's blog of episode 7:

Chris got the second one-on-one this week and as good as Brooks’ date was, Chris’ was just as emotional, if not more. When these two are together they just seem right. It’s unbelievably easy and nothing seems forced between them. Chris really seems to make Des happy and he became the first this season to tell Des he loves her. He did it in a poem, but it still very much counts and Des knows exactly how he feels about her. Later, during our deliberation, Des admitted she’s also fallen for Chris and that she could easily see a future with him. I’m glad she’s kept an open mind and is still able to separate each man and each date at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 am

mimitalks wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thanks JBF for your excellent point and to mimi as well plus Mura always keeping Chris love flowing.

Didn't Des tweet a picture of open hearted necklace recently? I think that she is sending message that she kept an open heart after Brooks departure.

Another possible clue...Des liking Kaley C's anti Brooks tweet that
is now deleted. If she is indeed with Chris, I can bet she is so sick of leaked false Brooks spoiler. No wonder Nate is being so vocal!

That "heart wide open" phrase on her Instagram  (linked below) was very, very similar to Chris' poem to her in Madeira. Just saying.
Published after the show wrapped.

http://web.stagram.com/p/500795450640064959_266865535

I'm still holding to my belief Chris will end up with Des. Whether F1 or off the show, I still think it will happen. If I'm now in the minority, ok. I'm a big girl. I can take it. giggling

yup..Mimi...count me in!!..IDK..what i think vs i want is different. altho i dont want him end up w Des, I have the same believe as well...based on gut feeling and my under cover investigation giggling . Mr. JBF who is likely way more objective than us, also still stick to his opinion that Chris is the F1. He said this forum will be a traffic jam Monday night!!..LOL...Hugesmile

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99