SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 am

Sorry, atem! haha! We are talking about Brooks' fiance (wink wink)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

sfrank wrote:Sorry, atem! haha! We are talking about Brooks' fiance (wink wink)

I hope! I wish I wasn't so hoping it was the case and just be 'whoever she picks, I'm happy' type attitude, but I love them together! Ugh!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:24 am

Oh me too! kasha confirming has me feeling good...but still prepared for anything!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:26 am

If we get an airport sighting today...that would solidify things.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 am

Only thing that would solidify it for me is a pic or slip up.  

Now I remember why I doubted about Roberto for so long was due to RS not saying it was Roberto until the day of the finale. Maybe, that's why I am not so gung ho on 'sources'.

We need a new thread!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 am

relaxing wrote:
Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if I love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]relaxing, sorry for cutting all the wonderful things in your post, but this sentence is everything all tied up in a bow, the difference in what we normally have seen come out of this "reality" show and this season of the "reality" show.

I applaud you for this...  clapping!   High clap
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:37 am

latergator wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if I love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]relaxing, sorry for cutting all the wonderful things in your post, but this sentence is everything all tied up in a bow, the difference in what we normally have seen come out of this "reality" show and this season of the "reality" show.

Yes, that is a good post.

Did you see the finale dress? It's a page or two behind.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 am

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:
relaxing wrote:

Yes, that is a good post.

Did you see the finale dress?  It's a page or two behind.

yes I did, and I like it.  I do wish they would have had her hair loose, but with those winds I guess it's best to keep them tamed down.  now I am wondering what are they going to do with Brooks hair? giggling 

I think the dress will pop on the screen, that picture does not do it justice.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am

I love the dress.  And her hair and face are very Audrey. rose 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:52 am

I bet that the pics of the FRC will be up on Monday.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

sfrank wrote:Thanks...I hate it. And I hate her hair! I'm so mad...I hate her stylist this season. Terrible. I wasn't expecting Emily but she been dressed like a some middle-aged housewife and not a young beautiful 27 year old woman. I don't get it.

I don't like it either. She is pretty and sweet. Her style is terrible and she is supposed to be a designer.
Why is her hair like that? She should be sun kissed with free flowing hair and a more island type boho dress.
I didn't like Emily's FRC dress either though.

At least we can confirm there is a FRC!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I love the dress.  And her hair and face are very Audrey. rose 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Didn't she wear her hair like that in Germany RC?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo