SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

I think it will look better on TV. Des is always gorgeous!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 pm

latergator wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if I love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]relaxing, sorry for cutting all the wonderful things in your post, but this sentence is everything all tied up in a bow, the difference in what we normally have seen come out of this "reality" show and this season of the "reality" show.

I applaud you for this...  clapping!   High clap

Aww thanks latergator.

Re her hair, I get why they pulled it back because if it's a windy location. Ashley's was all over the place and she was constantly trying to get it to stay out of her face. I'm not sure if I like the look or not yet, wish she was in a vibrant colour, but glad to see her ready for the end of it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Probably wrong thread, but it reminds me of that scene from the promo video at the beginning of the season ... the music video one (this is love? Something like that!)

hoosgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Sorry, that was really vague! The music video at the start of the season featuring Des had a scene of her glammed up with Cassie behind her. People were trying to sleuth if it was the FRC dress.

hoosgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 am

sfrank wrote:
treschicas wrote:okay but fact is Brooks wanted to leave cuz he wasn't feeling it for her. if he was told she didn't love him and then she goes and cries her eyes out and tells him in his face that she loves him and he still leaves then that means that it didn't matter if she loved him or not or what he thought...he just didn't love her. If he did he would have stayed once she told him.

Clearly he does not want to leave at the end AND he says that on camera...and that he was already missing their moments together. We also don't know that Brooks actually leaves the island. We see him in limo going back to him hotel.

I think he cared about her and that's why he was so sad to have broken her heart. Most seasons I see the lead crying when he/she lets the F4, F3 and F2 guy go. It doesn't mean they are in love and think they made a mistake (okay well maybe Jason but he at least broke up with Molly because another girl was in the picture). Also I think Brooks is known for being a nice guy and he felt bad for what he was doing. I also think if he did feel any sadness he subconsciously prob wanted to cry so that he wouldn't seem like such a dog for breaking up with her. And finally maybe he didn't know she'd be that upset, although it doesn't change the way he feels about her. I know a lot of times couples break up and get back together but I guess in this case I think he really wasn't that into her. I didn't feel like he really liked her that much even before this happened. Brooks is like super boring around her...he is not the funny witty guy that he supposedly is when he is around her. I didn't see some big connection between the two of them. I just didn't get the feeling he was in love with her at any time during the show. He cared about her and liked her a lot but not love...and she is the lead and they are in a bubble....that usually helps to make someone like the lead even more so if this were in real life he would have liked her even less than he even did on the show. I know you guys won't agree with me but this is what I really believe...and yes I know...we'll find out on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

There are 2 threads going!!
THERE IS A NEW BROOKS THREAD!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo