SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Post by blessed66 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:18 pm

After see all these good photos, I wish we can have part three of unbreakable love.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:21 pm

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:So do we think the happy couple and friends will stay another night?  I hope so, that way they can enjoy the Vegas night life without any responsibilities.

I think so. I'm sure Aria has provided a room for the night. I wonder if they are headed straight to Canada from Vegas since The Silvers are going to be there Monday and if Laura and Steph are heading home from Vegas or staying with S/C, wherever they will be?

So it looks like no wedding announcement on ATFR on Monday. Sean and Cat won't have to be part of that trainwreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well at least we can say we got one picture of them both without coverups, although I want one of just the two of them.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Bqxrwk10

Woot! Looking good Catherine! Lets get to cropping!

WOW!!! First time I saw her in a bikini since the backflip. Looks like she has better figure now. Don't know why she always covers it up. I'm glad she she took it off for this picture.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 pm

anna ‏@anna_wright13 1m
WE JUST MET SEAN AND CATHERINE OMG @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/ZWtnkx2mdq

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 BQyaUgCCAAAk4Fx

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 pm

OMG, I'm smiling from ear to ear. I've been out all day with my family, and coming home to all these amazing pictures is like coming home to a bunch of brightly wrapped presents!! What an incredible treat, thank you all so much who posted all these great pics of SeanCat!!

First of all, they are both so gorgeous in their swimsuits that they could be supermodels. Both of them are just stunningly beautiful.

Secondly, one picture is better than the next, I can't stop looking at them. I love the playfulness between them with the water guns, and the way they are kissing. I also LOVE the pic of Sean gazing into her eyes, probably my favorite!!

What a great day for pics on this board!! I am LOVING it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Sean with some fans.  It looks like he's at Sephora... I wonder if Cat is buying some makeup..  This IS his life now! lol.

OH MY GOSH BAD PICTURE BUT JUST MET SEAN OFF THE BACHELOR!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/KGBNCLOPcb

https://twitter.com/rylie_unzicker/status/363830890696175616/photo/1
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 pm

livelife wrote:Sean with some fans.  It looks like he's at Sephora... I wonder if Cat is buying some makeup..  This IS his life now! lol.

OH MY GOSH BAD PICTURE BUT JUST MET SEAN OFF THE BACHELOR!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/KGBNCLOPcb

https://twitter.com/rylie_unzicker/status/363830890696175616/photo/1

Definitely looks like Sephora. Hope he enjoys shopping because he has a lot of it in his future.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Bqywrh10

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Just thought I would stop by before going out with friends for the night to see if there were any pictures yet, & they are currently giving me the giggles & a huge smile on my face. Cat just blasting the water gun at Sean haha Love them!! Thanks everyone for all the great posting for us! :)
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Too funny! Love this..

themansfieldI met @seanloweksu today at the Aria and he took a picture with me!

http://instagram.com/p/ckzTuINO3Z/
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 pm

livelife wrote:Too funny!  Love this..

Oh Mansfield, you make me laugh.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Lol I think it's adorable how she drags him (happily) to all the stores. Places he has probably never been in his life. I wonder if he has had to make the feminine hygiene run yet? I'd pay to see that.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
livelife wrote:Too funny!  Love this..

Oh Mansfield, you make me laugh.

Too funny! Those Bach producers are a humorous bunch.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Cassie had her baby yet? Haven't seen her on IG but I have seen Peter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #18

+28
RealGirl
docnash14
sallyisleta
jaspats
Love_Me