SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Page 64 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by livelife Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:02 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
livelife wrote:Just noticed that Desiree commented Awww on Sean's IG of Cat holding baby Veda.
Hahahaha lol des did not leave a comment on Sean's IG about the pic of wifey holding a baby. That's a fake account . Just saying .
Oops.. thanks for catching that. I hate when people establish fake accounts.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 am

umngirl wrote:Oh and I forgot to say thanks for all the updates while I was out trying not to lose money betting on horses. I especially love the video. They are adorable and especially when she's all cuddled up on his lap.
Hope you had fun at the track. I love the horsies. Haven't been in a few years.

And yes, the video is darn near perfect. All it needs is about 5 seconds more of the happy couple. (Shout out to pap Henry)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:19 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh and I forgot to say thanks for all the updates while I was out trying not to lose money betting on horses. I especially love the video. They are adorable and especially when she's all cuddled up on his lap.

And yes, the video is darn near perfect. All it needs is about 5 seconds more of the happy couple. (Shout out to pap Henry)
I had a blast with my roommate and her British parents. Plus I won some money on two races.

A few more seconds would be great but the ending is super cute with her trying to get her hair out of the way and Sean's face.

Hopefully we get some more pictures/videos of them, preferably of them on a jetski or wake boarding.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:23 am

eagsybaby ‏@eeagles19 15m
Met @SeanLowe09 tonight, died. #iloveyou #seanlowe pic.twitter.com/Gz9rzQUV1n
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 BRSEYz1CYAAji6S

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 am

motheroffive wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 261dc23f21065ae20c432a5d99d10e9b_zps6c3eb59a
Nice pic with a fan Smiley they both looked gorgeous Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I had a blast with my roommate and her British parents. Plus I won some money on two races.

A few more seconds would be great but the ending is super cute with her trying to get her hair out of the way and Sean's face.

Hopefully we get some more pictures/videos of them, preferably of them on a jetski or wake boarding.
One can only hope.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 am

livelife wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
livelife wrote:Just noticed that Desiree commented Awww on Sean's IG of Cat holding baby Veda.
Hahahaha laugh out loud des did not leave a comment on Sean's IG about the pic of wifey holding a baby. That's a fake account . Just saying .
Oops.. thanks for catching that.  I hate when people establish fake accounts.
No problem . :Smiley: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:53 am

I can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work. You all rock. This is surely the best forum here and none can beat that! I love all the pics and the video....*sigh*. It makes me happy to know they are enjoying their time in Canada. How romantic that they took a boat ride at sunset. That pic Sean posted of Cat with a baby in her arms reminds me of something my granddad used to say of a man. That when he deeply loves a woman he sees his unborn children in her eyes :). Cute pic. Makes me selfishly want Sean to ' knock her up' on their wedding night so we get to see a mini SeanCat sooner ;).

Last edited by Iploeg on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:00 am

umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I've been busy pretty much the whole day and was checking in here before I sleep off. I've been thinking about SeanCat alot today and I've missed them too. It's crazy. That picture couldn't have come at a better time. Thank y'all for the updates. I am missing out on the episode rewatch and discussion :( but have enjoyed reading all your observations :)
Feel free to watch the episodes and comment at your pace. We won't post the next episode to discuss til tomorrow our time so watch when you can and comment. Even comment after we move on to the next episode. Whatever works for you.
I will definitely watch and comment if need be. It is just not as much fun. I'll make time to later in the day to catch up so I can join you all for the final episodes :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #19

+33
scarre_me
jaromarie
chrissy1295
chaslom4
riddlexo3