SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by FinalHydrangea Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

just2relax wrote:He's a nice guy and all, but he really does have a difficult time talking in full sentences and expressing himself coherently.   I understand the gist of what he is saying here but it's not easy to read.
Ever had to transcribe an interview? I've done a lot for work. He seems pretty typical. Not articulate, but not relatively inarticulate either. Most people have more ums, uhs, restarts, etc. than you'd realize when they're interviewed. Magazines and newspapers clean up transcripts, but this was a raw transcript.

Not a defense of him, just something from my experience Hugesmile

Last edited by FinalHydrangea on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

FinalHydrangea

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:28 pm

just2relax wrote:He's a nice guy and all, but he really does have a difficult time talking in full sentences and expressing himself coherently.   I understand the gist of what he is saying here but it's not easy to read.

Well Mumbles can mumble to me every day of the week and twice on sundays. giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm

I thought I put up the trancript here too, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 pm

LLiza wrote:I'm not surprised that the Brooks-lovers are still fantasizing about what they are CERTAIN must have happened.  Get over it!! The spoilers were wrong!  You allowed yourselves to be Fleissed just like the others.  It is pathetic that you are still fighting for someone that you don't know anything about (hence your inaccuracy about his "return" which you were sure of) and a guy who doesn't give a rat's a$$ what you think.

If Monday night did not give you clarity, nothing will.  Dream on -- as I heard on here once and I wrote it down..."there is no charge for dreams".

Funny, though, how many of the dreamers were the nasties just one week earlier!!  LOL
:shocked!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Piper61 wrote:
LLiza wrote:I'm not surprised that the Brooks-lovers are still fantasizing about what they are CERTAIN must have happened.  Get over it!!  The spoilers were wrong!  You allowed yourselves to be Fleissed just like the others.  It is pathetic that you are still fighting for someone that you don't know anything about (hence your inaccuracy about his "return" which you were sure of) and a guy who doesn't give a rat's a$$ what you think.

If Monday night did not give you clarity, nothing will.  Dream on -- as I heard on here once and I wrote it down..."there is no charge for dreams".

Funny, though, how many of the dreamers were the nasties just one week earlier!!  LOL

:shocked!: :shocked!: 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 pm

So, I'm trying to move on and make sense of how this panned out, from a production standpoint. If we are to go back to old-fashioned sleuthing, I want to analyze and keep track of how this season was produced to help foil what was a supposed spoiled season. I made of list. Please feel free to add anything I have missed and I will add to a master list to use as a possible reference for the next season.

Warning Signs Brooks was not F1:

No FD & LCD SCs

SC of him and lead having an emotional talk

SC of him exiting in a limo in regular clothes

Seen with other contestants post-show

Cruise

First date

Hesitation in halfway through dating process

No airport sightings

Looked sad/disappointed during an interaction with a fan

Lead was more into contestant

No personalized music by recording artist

No F1 romantic sweeping overture music

Was not listed as a cast member for finale

Was not featured in blooper reel at MTA

Was not hidden in beginning of season preview

Was heavily featured in Stefano’s music/ season preview video along with Bryden (the two contestants who left the lead)

Lead stating in an interview “ I wanted someone who would stand by my side no matter what”

Warning Signs Chris was F1:

Several FD & LCD SCs

Personalized music by recording artist

F1 romantic sweeping overture music

Mysterious safe house pic posted a week before finale

Did not hang out with other contestants post-show

Strange HTD edit

Instagram pics posted by producers of him and lead’s dates

Had first date with lead in episode 4

Included in blooper reel

Lead was tweeting poetry and rhymes

PI of lead emotionally saying she “Never felt so loved” in attire she wore on Chris’ LCD

Things that deterred us from Chris being F1 (excluding spoiler):

Chris’ overconfidence left in edit

SC of limo ride in suit looking emotional

Lead told CH she was in love with Brooks a few times

Cryptic poem

Strange HTD edit

Awkward moments left in edit (almost tipping the champagne bucket over)

F1 music (sometimes used to throw people off of F1 trail)

No airport sightings

Chris trailing behind Brooks until Brooks left

Did I get anything wrong? Add something.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Mind if I take that to Brooks fan thread agentcurls?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:17 pm

atem wrote:Mind if I take that to Brooks fan thread agentcurls?

Go for it yes

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalHydrangea Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm

"Awkward moments left in edit (almost tipping the champagne bucket over)"

Don't forget the nose adjustment by his dad. I thought there was no way they'd want their F1 shown in such a weird situation.

FinalHydrangea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Judiful wrote:
beader wrote:I'm so happy for Chris and Des--they both seem like wonderful people, and I wish them both the best.  

I'm also very sad for the Brooks fans who can't seem to move on without taking jabs at Chris and Des.   Why can't
they just enjoy following their guy without being negative about others?  Oh well, nothing new on this board.
 Don't be sad for me, Brooks is happy ...Des and Chris are happy!! For me, Brooks is the only reason I watched the show..if it wasn't for him...I wouldn't have been invested in it.. Everybody else was boring..The bottom line is this show was about Desiree's quest for love .......She thought she found it with Brooks but he couldn't reciprocate which broke her heart into a million little pieces ...we saw it...  so she became engaged to Chris instead. It is what it is..I choose to call it settling !! YIKES ...So with that,  I leave the Chris and Des gushing on another page  :hidingchair  I was one who was convinced Brooks and Desiree would end up together and boy did I ever dial a wrong number  :eatingcrow:  End of the day,  I see Brooks as a man of honor and integrity staying true to his own convictions and he's a happy man today ... I applaud him for that.

Brooks was the only reason I watched, too. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
LLiza wrote:I'm not surprised that the Brooks-lovers are still fantasizing about what they are CERTAIN must have happened.  Get over it!!  The spoilers were wrong!  You allowed yourselves to be Fleissed just like the others.  It is pathetic that you are still fighting for someone that you don't know anything about (hence your inaccuracy about his "return" which you were sure of) and a guy who doesn't give a rat's a$$ what you think.

:shocked!: :shocked!: 

:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm

scratch 
Adele1117 wrote:
Judiful wrote:
beader wrote:I'm so happy for Chris and Des--they both seem like wonderful people, and I wish them both the best.  

I'm also very sad for the Brooks fans who can't seem to move on without taking jabs at Chris and Des.   Why can't
they just enjoy following their guy without being negative about others?  Oh well, nothing new on this board.
 Don't be sad for me, Brooks is happy ...Des and Chris are happy!! For me, Brooks is the only reason I watched the show..if it wasn't for him...I wouldn't have been invested in it.. Everybody else was boring..The bottom line is this show was about Desiree's quest for love .......She thought she found it with Brooks but he couldn't reciprocate which broke her heart into a million little pieces ...we saw it...  so she became engaged to Chris instead. It is what it is..I choose to call it settling !! YIKES ...So with that,  I leave the Chris and Des gushing on another page  :hidingchair  I was one who was convinced Brooks and Desiree would end up together and boy did I ever dial a wrong number  :eatingcrow:  End of the day,  I see Brooks as a man of honor and integrity staying true to his own convictions and he's a happy man today ... I applaud him for that.

Brooks was the only reason I watched, too.

Just curious...how can one of the contestants be the only reason you watch unless they are recycled from a past season? Which Brooks was not. I don't understand. You saw his pic before the season started and decided to watch the show based on a pic? You weren't already a fan of the show? scratch 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue