SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Desiree and Chris following each other on Twitter. Lol.. I just can't!!!! I don't even know why. I just can't accept that Brooks and Des didn't end together. I just can't

So?  They are engaged!

I knoooooow that they are engaged but damn, It's hard. I've been rooting for Bres all SEASON long.. I'm so sad, you don't know.

Yes, I know. I have been where you are in way too many seasons of this show. After Jillian's season, I just didn't care anymore.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 am

sydney1 wrote:
NeverEnoughTime wrote:I still feel like the producers of the show killed their relationship.  I think they made her limit her time and date opportunities with Brooks.  I whole heartedly believe they up filled his head full of doubt.  I think this was a science experiment to them.  They knew early on that she had major feelings for Brooks, but made sure to put a wrench in those feelings everywhere they could.  Yes, I believe that Brooks not being able to find love was mostly their fault.  I'm irritated and unsatisfied with this whole thing!

I totally agree with you, they also were not going to let him spend the night on the FD.  Did you notice she asked him what happened between the HTD date and the FD. He really could not tell her the truth.  He was made to believe he would not be picked.  So he just played with words and said nothing.  Really sad.  Des was on Jimmy Kimmel with Wesley the baby bachelor but no Chris.  What dis that about?  Maybe they will be on the last few mins.

I guess we will never know what really happened.  On hometown date how can he say this was the closest he felt to a union of marriage with Des than he ever did.  His family loved her. I just wish we new what it was and we did not get any answers tonite.  Even Des questioned it.  We also never saw Des look at Chris the way she looked at Brooks.  

Also Des did not really look happy with Chris.  Maybe it's just me because I wanted her with Brooks but I feel she settled because Chris loved her.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

+32
Aunties_Love
Butter_Scotch77
Admin
MonicaJM2001
clean0002