SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am

Wishing all the best to Drew ! Such a gem ! hearthumbsup

He may have been sad to lose Des, but I truly think it's better for him. Not sure he was really in love in such a short amount of time and I do believe he deserves better.
I'm sure he will find his own love story ...  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:51 am

I just want to say that I am sooooo proud of Drew.:Smiley:   He handled himself with dignity and I know that he will find someone who will love him the way that he loves.  I wish him the very best.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 am

2observe wrote:I just want to say that I am sooooo proud of Drew.:Smiley:   He handled himself with dignity and I know that he will find someone who will love him the way that he loves.  I wish him the very best.

Ditto

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 am

Drew is truly blessed because he knows who and what love is. I am supremely confident that he is doing great....and things can only get better.

Loved the proposal!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by elizabeth88 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 am

Wow, so impressed with Drew tonight. Yes it was sad that Des didn't share his feelings.  But he really proved himself to be a man of great emotional maturity and self-control, both on the beach and at ATFR.  His words were true and compassionate, and really selfless to be honest. Despite his shock at Des' words to him on the beach, he really did show almost an immediately acceptance of his new reality. I think he is the classiest, smartest, most articulate and most genuine guy they have ever had on this show. He really is a notch above. It's rare to find someone that gorgeous be so humble.

I wish him the best, and I can only think that he has many good things coming his way! I'm sorry that we won't get to see more of him as TB, but I have to agree with many here that he is WAY better off without it. Go Drew! :Smiley:
elizabeth88
elizabeth88

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 am

Love is unpredictable as said Des.
Drew was a wonderful contestant with lot of dignity as said eveybody in this thread and I am fully confident he will find love very easely out of this show.
The only thing which makes me sad for him is this gay rumor which was unnecessary from BachNation.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 am

elizabeth88 wrote:Wow, so impressed with Drew tonight. Yes it was sad that Des didn't share his feelings.  But he really proved himself to be a man of great emotional maturity and self-control, both on the beach and at ATFR.  His words were true and compassionate, and really selfless to be honest. Despite his shock at Des' words to him on the beach, he really did show almost an immediately acceptance of his new reality. I think he is the classiest, smartest, most articulate and most genuine guy they have ever had on this show. He really is a notch above. It's rare to find someone that gorgeous be so humble.

I wish him the best, and I can only think that he has many good things coming his way! I'm sorry that we won't get to see more of him as TB, but I have to agree with many here that he is WAY better off without it. Go Drew! :Smiley:

I agree 
I haven't watched the finale yet. i was only able to watch ATFR tonight. Drew handled himself with total class!  Wishing him a bright future!

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 am

2observe wrote:I just want to say that I am sooooo proud of Drew.:Smiley:   He handled himself with dignity and I know that he will find someone who will love him the way that he loves.  I wish him the very best.

Yes! I could not be prouder of Drew! But I was not surprised. I said here a few times that no matter what happens, he would handle it with class, grace and dignity! He made it easier for Des! He did fall for Des and may still not be completely over her but I am confident that he will learn from this experience. He is going to find the right woman for him, who will give him all the love that he gives and return it in full measure!

I love Drew! The best!:yes:  High clap
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am

Elan:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wishing nothing but the best for my good friend @drewkenney1985 - follow him for abs

So proud of Drew tonight. Wishing him nothing but the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 am

drew was a total gentleman tonight! what a great guy and i hope he finds his ms. right soon. i wonder what his big adventure is? wishing him all the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:24 am

All the best to Drew who has shown himself to be one class act. I know I echo everyone on this forum but I wish him much love and happiness as he moves forward in his life.

Also, thanks to all the Drew supporters on this forum. It has been wonderful sharing our thoughts, feelings and hopes over this season. I have really enjoyed our 'talks' and wish you lots of love!

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:29 am

SueSt wrote:All the best to Drew who has shown himself to be one class act.  I know I echo everyone on this forum but I wish him much love and happiness as he moves forward in his life.

Also, thanks to all the Drew supporters on this forum.  It has been wonderful sharing our thoughts, feelings and hopes over this season.  I have really enjoyed our 'talks' and wish you lots of love!

ITA. There was plenty of great people in Team Drew yes

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
california90
Ariela
Huchmom3
nd4reality
ElonM